On April 13, Exscudo starts EON coins pre-order. Investors can book the needed amount at 0.0002 BTC for a coin and redeem them on April 25, when the ICO starts.
Exscudo announces the start of the EON coins preorder, the fuel of the Blockchain-based platform that provides the infrastructure for the Exscudo services. The coins will be emitted on the market with the start of the ICO on April 25. The overall amount of the EON is limited to 240 mln coins, 150.720.000 will be available for sale. Anybody can book some coins beforehand, to be sure the hypothetical deficit will not affect them. Besides, Exscudo provides substantial bonuses for those who book the EONs and redeem them just with the ICO start.
Those who book the investment package in advance and buy them out within the first 48 hours during the ICO will receive a 10% bonus in the form of additional EONs to the account. Investors that buy non-reserved coins during the first 10 days of ICO are awarded with 5% bonus coins. During the second 10 days the bonus is 2.5%. There will be no bonuses later. All pre-orders will be listed in one common ‘book’ and will be closed upon the appropriate payment within 48 hours from the start of ICO in higher priority than other orders.
In addition, all those who participate in the ICO will receive a bonus for their personal account on the stock exchange. Everyone who participates in the ICO will get a zero commission for all operations on the Exscudo exchange for a daily trading-exchange volume equal to the amount invested. This lifetime privilege is assigned to the account of an investor.
The EON coins are the fuel of the Blockchain platform EON, developed by the Exscudo team. EON enables seamless functioning of a wide range of solutions: a Stock exchange, a merchant for stores, trading terminals, debit cards and the mobile chatwallet app Channels. All of them are connected to one single liquidity center, the Stock exchange by means of the EON Blockchain.
Although the announced price of 1 EON is 0.0002 BTC, there is also an option to obtain EONs through participating in the company’s Bounty campaign in the media.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019