The much anticipated WINGS token launch has finally arrived. Following a successful backing campaign and the release of the WINGS DAO alpha platform, the WINGS token has been released on the Ethereum network and integrated on the Liqui and Bittrex exchanges.
The WINGS Foundation intends to roll out the ability for anyone to easily set up and get community backing for crowdfunding on the Ethereum network over the next several weeks.
“After several months of development and testing, making key hires in our development organization and partnership with several smart contracts auditors we are finally beginning to roll out WINGS on the Ethereum network,” said Boris Povod, WINGS Foundation President “Soon anyone will be able to easily create ICO’s modeled after the popular Gnosis, Dfinity and Cosmos Network crowdfunds with a few clicks.”
“We want to minimize the risk in participating in ICOs by enabling community consesus and self-regulation”, Boris added “with that in mind WINGS holders can vet projects, forecast on their valuation or how much they can raise, and help the projects achieve their funding forecast with promotion to their social network circles.”
The WINGS token saw just under a $1 million worth of WINGS tokens exchanged on the BTC and ETH markets on its first day on the popular Bittrex and Liqui exchanges, showcasing the popularity of the token among the cryptocurrency and WINGS decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) community.
Bill Shihara, CEO of Bittrex:
“At Bittrex, we look for innovative projects and business models. We’re continuing our support for the Ethereum ecosystem with the launch of WINGS.”
So what does the WINGS token do?
The WINGS token will be used in the upcoming WINGS platform running on the Ethereum network to allow community members to select and vet initial coin offerings (ICO’s) or crowdfunding proposals using decentralized consensus, and then forecast the funding success of accepted projects. Currently in its alpha stage, WINGS will provide the necessary tools for the creation, vetting, valuation, promotion, funding, and decision making of decentralized projects using innovations such as smart contracts and forecast markets – a no-loss cousin of the much hyped prediction markets.
With WINGS Blockchain developers can easily gather the necessary community support and funds to build up their ideas and teams, while project backers can be assured that projects have been vetted and have undergone decentralized due diligence by WINGS DAO community token holders, who are rewarded according to how accurate their forecast and their historical forecast rating. The system creates an ecosystem where innovators, project backers and analysts each play their part to kickstart projects with security, transparency and ease, ending some of the riskier facets of cryptocurrency investment.
The WINGS token can be bought and sold on the Bittrex and Liqui exchanges with Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT, and more exchanges and trading pairs may follow.
Bittrex BTC-WINGS: https://bittrex.com/Market/
Bittrex ETH-WINGS: https://bittrex.com/Market/
Based in Switzerland and comprised of a decentralized team of Blockchain professionals aiming to bring Blockchain-enabled projects to the mainstream. WINGS makes DAO technology accessible to entrepreneurs and companies who are looking to leverage the global reach of bitcoin and other Blockchains for project funding, the power of swarm intelligence powered forecast markets for higher quality decision-making, the versatility of smart contracts for a global decentralized agreement framework, and the ease of use of the instant messengers for audience reach. For more information, visit the WINGS website at https://wings.ai
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019