Countr POS, a Dutch provider of a tablet based point of sale software for small to medium-sized businesses, announces a strategic partnership with Coinify, leading European Blockchain payment and trading service provider. This partnership allows Countr POS to offer a wider variety of alternative payments for their retailers.
Countr POS, which enables businesses to track sales in real time and manage inventories, will be able to offer Blockchain payments on the point of sale through the established partnership with Coinify. Owing to Countr POS’s extensive customer base of over 3000 merchants worldwide, this partnership is anticipating to expand Blockchain currency payment processing among retailers and stimulate the overall Blockchain payments adoption.
“We are always happy to take the advantage of new payment technologies and help our merchants to improve their businesses. Blockchain is expected to be one of the major payment trends in the upcoming years and we are excited to integrate it to our POS system. We chose Coinify as our preferred Blockchain payment service provider because of their versatility of services. Coinify supports 14 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and offers payouts in local currencies, which represents a win-win situation for Countr POS and our merchants”, said John Staunton, Co-founder and CEO of Countr POS.
“Coinify is on a mission to spread the use of digital currencies by offering everyone the opportunity to use alternative payments methods and accept Blockchain currency payments. I am thrilled to see that with Countr POS we are succeeding in expanding Blockchain payments in both online and offline environments,” said Morten Bebe, Sales Manager at Coinify.
The integration of Blockchain payments in the Countr POS’s point of sale app will help increase profit margins for buyers, retailers and ultimately Countr POS. In addition, Blockchain payments are more transparent (no charge-backs), secure, and instant, which brings new business opportunities for payment service providers such as Countr POS. Countr POS will be releasing its new version of the app on June 1st, which will include the Blockchain payment method. However, retailers can already request the beta release to get the first-hand of the integration.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020