Countr POS, a Dutch provider of a tablet based point of sale software for small to medium-sized businesses, announces a strategic partnership with Coinify, leading European Blockchain payment and trading service provider. This partnership allows Countr POS to offer a wider variety of alternative payments for their retailers.
Countr POS, which enables businesses to track sales in real time and manage inventories, will be able to offer Blockchain payments on the point of sale through the established partnership with Coinify. Owing to Countr POS’s extensive customer base of over 3000 merchants worldwide, this partnership is anticipating to expand Blockchain currency payment processing among retailers and stimulate the overall Blockchain payments adoption.
“We are always happy to take the advantage of new payment technologies and help our merchants to improve their businesses. Blockchain is expected to be one of the major payment trends in the upcoming years and we are excited to integrate it to our POS system. We chose Coinify as our preferred Blockchain payment service provider because of their versatility of services. Coinify supports 14 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and offers payouts in local currencies, which represents a win-win situation for Countr POS and our merchants”, said John Staunton, Co-founder and CEO of Countr POS.
“Coinify is on a mission to spread the use of digital currencies by offering everyone the opportunity to use alternative payments methods and accept Blockchain currency payments. I am thrilled to see that with Countr POS we are succeeding in expanding Blockchain payments in both online and offline environments,” said Morten Bebe, Sales Manager at Coinify.
The integration of Blockchain payments in the Countr POS’s point of sale app will help increase profit margins for buyers, retailers and ultimately Countr POS. In addition, Blockchain payments are more transparent (no charge-backs), secure, and instant, which brings new business opportunities for payment service providers such as Countr POS. Countr POS will be releasing its new version of the app on June 1st, which will include the Blockchain payment method. However, retailers can already request the beta release to get the first-hand of the integration.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019