Four months after its public launch, Swiss e-government startup Procivis has released the beta version of its integrated electronic identity and services platform. The fully functional software is ready for piloting and designed to integrate Blockchain-based smart contract capabilities as soon as the underlying technology has matured. Procivis further announced it will provide free access to its solution for partnering NGOs and intergovernmental organisations to support their work in the developing world.
The beta version of Procivis’ integrated electronic identity and services solution, called “eID+”, is available as of now. The platform allows the issuance, management and integration of electronic identity services. At the heart of the solution is a mobile app that allows citizens to create and manage their electronic identity, and access related services. These include secure and convenient login to websites using two-factor authentication, and the electronic signing and safe storage of documents.
Among others, Procivis is in talks with several Swiss cantons, different agencies within the United Nations and the World Bank to discuss the implementation of Procivis in a pilot setup. Procivis founder and CEO Daniel Gasteiger said: “The high level of interest we’ve been registering since the launch of Procivis early this year reflects the sense of urgency among both governments and international organisations to establish a solid foundation for the digitisation of our society. We expect to roll out the first pilot implementations based on our current solution within the next six months.”
In keeping with its vision to empower citizens across the globe by providing them with a trusted electronic identity while giving them full control over their personal data, Procivis has announced it will offer free access to their solution to a group of NGOs and intergovernmental organisations it is in discussions with, including different UN agencies, the World Bank and the Red Cross.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019