Four months after its public launch, Swiss e-government startup Procivis has released the beta version of its integrated electronic identity and services platform. The fully functional software is ready for piloting and designed to integrate Blockchain-based smart contract capabilities as soon as the underlying technology has matured. Procivis further announced it will provide free access to its solution for partnering NGOs and intergovernmental organisations to support their work in the developing world.
The beta version of Procivis’ integrated electronic identity and services solution, called “eID+”, is available as of now. The platform allows the issuance, management and integration of electronic identity services. At the heart of the solution is a mobile app that allows citizens to create and manage their electronic identity, and access related services. These include secure and convenient login to websites using two-factor authentication, and the electronic signing and safe storage of documents.
Among others, Procivis is in talks with several Swiss cantons, different agencies within the United Nations and the World Bank to discuss the implementation of Procivis in a pilot setup. Procivis founder and CEO Daniel Gasteiger said: “The high level of interest we’ve been registering since the launch of Procivis early this year reflects the sense of urgency among both governments and international organisations to establish a solid foundation for the digitisation of our society. We expect to roll out the first pilot implementations based on our current solution within the next six months.”
In keeping with its vision to empower citizens across the globe by providing them with a trusted electronic identity while giving them full control over their personal data, Procivis has announced it will offer free access to their solution to a group of NGOs and intergovernmental organisations it is in discussions with, including different UN agencies, the World Bank and the Red Cross.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018