Blockchain startup VALU has just released a new FinTech service that lets anyone share and trade his/her own value, just like a company.
Developed using Bitcoin and Blockchain, VALUE functions as a communication tool for individuals to overcome financial obstacles, and realize their dreams and goals through the support of VALUERs who invest in them. Users of VALU may interact with their VALUERs using special offers and perks.
It calculates people’s market capitalization according to the numbers of followers and friends in their social media accounts and allows them to share and trade their own value once they list their stock (VA) on the VALU market.
If you have that “something,” VALU is where you can easily find investors. If you are a VALUER who invests in diamonds in the rough, you will be able to enjoy exclusive perks and substantial returns upon the success of the VALU issuers you are supporting.
More functions are expected to be added in the future such as video distribution.
Rather than a centralized management system, Blockchain is an open distribution management system which records transactions between two parties in an efficient and verifiable way. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that uses the Blockchain system.
On February 24, 2017, a bill defining cryptocurrencies as actual currency was approved by Japan’s Cabinet Council. Starting April 1, 2017, “Virtual Currency Regulation” was enforced.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020