Blockchain startup VALU has just released a new FinTech service that lets anyone share and trade his/her own value, just like a company.
Developed using Bitcoin and Blockchain, VALUE functions as a communication tool for individuals to overcome financial obstacles, and realize their dreams and goals through the support of VALUERs who invest in them. Users of VALU may interact with their VALUERs using special offers and perks.
It calculates people’s market capitalization according to the numbers of followers and friends in their social media accounts and allows them to share and trade their own value once they list their stock (VA) on the VALU market.
If you have that “something,” VALU is where you can easily find investors. If you are a VALUER who invests in diamonds in the rough, you will be able to enjoy exclusive perks and substantial returns upon the success of the VALU issuers you are supporting.
More functions are expected to be added in the future such as video distribution.
Rather than a centralized management system, Blockchain is an open distribution management system which records transactions between two parties in an efficient and verifiable way. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that uses the Blockchain system.
On February 24, 2017, a bill defining cryptocurrencies as actual currency was approved by Japan’s Cabinet Council. Starting April 1, 2017, “Virtual Currency Regulation” was enforced.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019