MetaX is a Blockchain technology company driving development and adoption of open platforms for digital advertising. MetaX and ConsenSys have jointly created adChain, a Blockchain-based open protocol that’s programmable to the needs of the digital advertising industry. MetaX plans to launch a token sale for this platform June 26th.
The utility tokens grant holders the right to participate in the adChain platform. The sale will fund further product development and innovation to help streamline the $175 billion digital advertising supply chain that’s riddled with fraud and transparency issues.
“It’s been nearly two years of ideating and developing adChain to serve as a foundation for MetaX, and other developers, to build out Blockchain-aware solutions for the digital advertising industry. The June 26th sale is for adToken (ADT), a utility-based token used for participating in the adChain protocol,” said Ken Brook, co-founder and CEO of MetaX. “We will be applying the proceeds to the continued build-out of the adChain protocol and development of related decentralized applications – a core component of bringing this big vision to life.”
MetaX believes that to solve the digital advertising supply chain transparency issue it’s crucial to move away from dependencies on closed systems. The digital advertising ecosystem must instead embrace the development and adoption of a decentralized approach and truly open technology. Walled-gardens are largely to blame for the state of the industry and current initiatives are still wholly focused on creating more closed systems.
MetaX’s philosophy to build toward decentralization and develop on open platforms aligns squarely with the ethos behind Blockchain, and especially Ethereum.
“adChain offers a potential solution to address many of the fundamental flaws in digital advertising’s broken state. ConsenSys is extremely proud of the contribution we have made to the adChain protocol and look forward to continue our close collaboration alongside MetaX. We are genuinely excited about the utility of adToken and the transformative design patterns because open protocols like adChain represent a forward leap towards widespread Ethereum adoption,” said Mark D’Agostino, managing partner, ConsenSys Enterprise.
adChain is an open protocol on public Ethereum that allows for the building of decentralized and ad-centric applications for the $175 billion digital advertising ecosystem. The first solution of adChain is the adChain Registry, a smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain which stores domain names accredited as non-fraudulent by ADT holders. ADT holders will access a token-weighted voting mechanism through a user interface to vote on whether a publisher domain is fraudulent or non-fraudulent.
dApps (decentralized applications) utilizing the adChain protocol will enable advertisers and publishers to run campaigns that leverage the power of Ethereum, while maintaining the familiar user experience of legacy tools. These dApps will drive adoption across the thousands of advertisers, publishers and technology providers, in the digital advertising ecosystem.
Visit https://adtoken.com for more details on the adToken (ADT) mechanism and to download the newly released adChain white paper.
MetaX is a Los Angeles-based, Blockchain technology company driving development and adoption of open platforms for digital advertising. MetaX uses adChain to power ad-centric applications that allow the digital advertising supply chain to coordinate in a scalable, trustworthy and secure way. To sign up for company updates, please visit: http://metax.io/
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and custom software development consultancy building decentralized applications (dApps), enterprise solutions and developer tools for the Ethereum ecosystem. Powered by smart contracts and secured through encryption, our applications provide the benefits of transparency, auditability, and immutability that are unique to Blockchain-based solutions. For more information please go to https://consensys.net/.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019