MetaX is a Blockchain technology company driving development and adoption of open platforms for digital advertising. MetaX and ConsenSys have jointly created adChain, a Blockchain-based open protocol that’s programmable to the needs of the digital advertising industry. MetaX plans to launch a token sale for this platform June 26th.
The utility tokens grant holders the right to participate in the adChain platform. The sale will fund further product development and innovation to help streamline the $175 billion digital advertising supply chain that’s riddled with fraud and transparency issues.
“It’s been nearly two years of ideating and developing adChain to serve as a foundation for MetaX, and other developers, to build out Blockchain-aware solutions for the digital advertising industry. The June 26th sale is for adToken (ADT), a utility-based token used for participating in the adChain protocol,” said Ken Brook, co-founder and CEO of MetaX. “We will be applying the proceeds to the continued build-out of the adChain protocol and development of related decentralized applications – a core component of bringing this big vision to life.”
MetaX believes that to solve the digital advertising supply chain transparency issue it’s crucial to move away from dependencies on closed systems. The digital advertising ecosystem must instead embrace the development and adoption of a decentralized approach and truly open technology. Walled-gardens are largely to blame for the state of the industry and current initiatives are still wholly focused on creating more closed systems.
MetaX’s philosophy to build toward decentralization and develop on open platforms aligns squarely with the ethos behind Blockchain, and especially Ethereum.
“adChain offers a potential solution to address many of the fundamental flaws in digital advertising’s broken state. ConsenSys is extremely proud of the contribution we have made to the adChain protocol and look forward to continue our close collaboration alongside MetaX. We are genuinely excited about the utility of adToken and the transformative design patterns because open protocols like adChain represent a forward leap towards widespread Ethereum adoption,” said Mark D’Agostino, managing partner, ConsenSys Enterprise.
adChain is an open protocol on public Ethereum that allows for the building of decentralized and ad-centric applications for the $175 billion digital advertising ecosystem. The first solution of adChain is the adChain Registry, a smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain which stores domain names accredited as non-fraudulent by ADT holders. ADT holders will access a token-weighted voting mechanism through a user interface to vote on whether a publisher domain is fraudulent or non-fraudulent.
dApps (decentralized applications) utilizing the adChain protocol will enable advertisers and publishers to run campaigns that leverage the power of Ethereum, while maintaining the familiar user experience of legacy tools. These dApps will drive adoption across the thousands of advertisers, publishers and technology providers, in the digital advertising ecosystem.
Visit https://adtoken.com for more details on the adToken (ADT) mechanism and to download the newly released adChain white paper.
MetaX is a Los Angeles-based, Blockchain technology company driving development and adoption of open platforms for digital advertising. MetaX uses adChain to power ad-centric applications that allow the digital advertising supply chain to coordinate in a scalable, trustworthy and secure way. To sign up for company updates, please visit: http://metax.io/
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and custom software development consultancy building decentralized applications (dApps), enterprise solutions and developer tools for the Ethereum ecosystem. Powered by smart contracts and secured through encryption, our applications provide the benefits of transparency, auditability, and immutability that are unique to Blockchain-based solutions. For more information please go to https://consensys.net/.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019