Right behind the Bancor Protocol Foundation’s announcement yesterday that author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer will step in as Chief Monetary Architect, and the new release of more advisory board members, the Bancor blog has also released details on their new partners today.
Bancor Smart Tokens are building blocks for a diverse ecosystem of value creation and say they are thrilled to be working with great teams bringing great products and networks to Blockchain.
The blog piece announcing partners was posted before their upcoming token allocation event which is kicking off today – June 12, at 14:00 GMT. The buzz around Bancor has been huge in the cryptocommunity as the Bancor team has assembled one of the strongest teams seen in the space yet with multiple partners, a powerful advisory board, and a product close to market launch.
Smart Contract Japan
Smart Contract Japan is contributing to the development of the “Global” Ethereum Blockchain community by helping people discover decentralized applications (dApps) and the value of implementing distributed technology into society. We are thrilled to partner on bringing Smart Token technology to this important effort.
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Together, we will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting Blockchain currently running in real-world production — Ethereum — to define enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly demanding applications at the speed of business. We are honored to be a part of this group of truly stellar companies and support the migration from existing systems to Blockchain.
Gnosis is a next generation Blockchain network allowing the community to speculate on anything with an easy-to-use prediction market. We are excited to be creating a powerful Token Changer to allow holders to easily convert BNT to GNO through a Smart Token with low fees and no counter-party risk.
Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser to interact with decentralized applications that run on the Ethereum Network. We are so excited to allow Status users to create Smart Tokens directly from their Status browser, and to provide Smart Token communities access to a diverse world of Dapps in the Status universe.
Through their decentralized architecture with Blockchain and biometrics on the mobile device, the Civic platform provides multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third party authenticator, or physical hardware token. We’re excited to bring identity management to smart token communities who can benefit from it.
Aragon was born to dis-intermediate the creation and maintenance of companies and other organizational structures. Governance is such a crucial component of community organization, and we’re thrilled to be able to bring best practices to Smart Token communities.
IMToken is a smart digital wallet meant to provide an easy, simple and powerful interface for users of all technical backgrounds. We are proud to offer Smart Token users another great solution for storing and transferring their user-generated tokens.
China’s first ever original and open source public chain project serves as a smart assets platform. Smart assets are the combination of Blockchain smart contracts and digital assets. Antshares creates new ways for assets to be registered, issued and circulated. We are looking forward to offer Smart Token issuers new and innovative tokenized reserve options.
By using Starbase, people unfamiliar with Blockchain technology can easily issue Blockchain tokens. This way, projects can get funded by issuing and selling their own tokens. Starbase wants to be a platform where many projects can be launched using the power of the Blockchain technology. We are excited to bring Smart Tokens to even more projects, helping them launch immediately liquid and viable tokens.
TokenCard, the first smart contract powered debit card, and Bancor, the first protocol for intrinsically tradable smart tokens have teamed up allow smart tokens to be spent with TokenCards, and will offer TokenCards to Bancor’s end-users using and issuing smart tokens which will seamlessly work with TokenCard’s VISA Debit.
Bancor and Qoin entered a partnership aimed at globally driving the growth and connectivity of community currencies. The purpose is to create vibrant local communities that last and are inter-connected with one another. Together, we aim at giving people power over money again, helping them to benefit from globalization and creating strong local communities at the same time.
Qoin has over 20 years of experience in setting-up and running community currencies around the world. Most recently Qoin has introduced SamenDoen, a self-sustaining community currency platform for Western regions that need help to counterbalance the negative effects of globalization. SamenDoen is a locally owned, purpose-driven currency offered via Qoin’s Currency As A Service (CaaS) delivery model.
Watch video here.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020