HyperChain Capital, a digital assets hedge fund focused on Blockchain companies and Initial Coin Offerings, is delighted to announce that it has entered into a collaboration agreement and made a strategic investment into CoinDash, a digital assets social media platform which allows investors to create and maintain their Crypto Assets whilst interacting with other investors in the space.
The collaboration will see HyperChain Capital advise and support CoinDash on its forthcoming ICO, deemed by experts in the blockchain sector as the ‘funding method of the future’. CoinDash is targeting an ICO in July. HyperChain will assist CoinDash with creating an ICO framework and related preparations, advising on strategy. In addition, CoinDash will use this opportunity to better familiarize itself with the needs of experienced crypto investors to improve on its future product and service scope.
Digital assets are emerging as a new asset class, with more than $4 billion dollars daily volume and total market cap nearing US$100 billion dollars.
Commenting on the collaboration, Stelian Balta, Founder of Hyperchain Capital said:
“HyperChain Capital team have extensive experience in investing in blockchain technology companies and have advised and invested in numerous successful ICO’s including; ICONOMI, iEx.ec, Gnosis and Golem, to name a few. CoinDash’s team is one of the best in the industry and we believe that its platform is set to be the future of digital assets trading, making it an ideal investment for HyperChain.
Adam Efrima, CoinDash Co-founder added:
“CoinDash is progressing towards an ICO that will take place in the coming months and one of our objectives is to bring on board the right team and collaborators to make sure our ICO will lead to the creation of a winning crypto asset investors platform.
“We are delighted to welcome HyperChain Capital as an investor and adviser. Their long and successful ICO investing record is second to none and we look forward to a long-term relationship in developing and growing a revolutionary offering for investors in crypto assets.”
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019
- New Research Released on Blockchain and EU Privacy Law Compliance - March 5, 2019
- Token.Agency Kicks Off Blockchain, STO and Tokenomics Service in Europe and North America - February 27, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Develops Blockchain-Prototype for Sustainable Supply Chains - February 26, 2019
- Open Source, Enterprise-Grade Blockchain Platform Insolar Launches Testnet - February 26, 2019
- IPC to Provide ICE Crypto Feeds to over 6000 Capital Market Participants - February 26, 2019
- Fetch.AI raises $6m in Successful 22 Second Token Sale On Binance Launchpad - February 25, 2019