HyperChain Capital, a digital assets hedge fund focused on Blockchain companies and Initial Coin Offerings, is delighted to announce that it has entered into a collaboration agreement and made a strategic investment into CoinDash, a digital assets social media platform which allows investors to create and maintain their Crypto Assets whilst interacting with other investors in the space.
The collaboration will see HyperChain Capital advise and support CoinDash on its forthcoming ICO, deemed by experts in the blockchain sector as the ‘funding method of the future’. CoinDash is targeting an ICO in July. HyperChain will assist CoinDash with creating an ICO framework and related preparations, advising on strategy. In addition, CoinDash will use this opportunity to better familiarize itself with the needs of experienced crypto investors to improve on its future product and service scope.
Digital assets are emerging as a new asset class, with more than $4 billion dollars daily volume and total market cap nearing US$100 billion dollars.
Commenting on the collaboration, Stelian Balta, Founder of Hyperchain Capital said:
“HyperChain Capital team have extensive experience in investing in blockchain technology companies and have advised and invested in numerous successful ICO’s including; ICONOMI, iEx.ec, Gnosis and Golem, to name a few. CoinDash’s team is one of the best in the industry and we believe that its platform is set to be the future of digital assets trading, making it an ideal investment for HyperChain.
Adam Efrima, CoinDash Co-founder added:
“CoinDash is progressing towards an ICO that will take place in the coming months and one of our objectives is to bring on board the right team and collaborators to make sure our ICO will lead to the creation of a winning crypto asset investors platform.
“We are delighted to welcome HyperChain Capital as an investor and adviser. Their long and successful ICO investing record is second to none and we look forward to a long-term relationship in developing and growing a revolutionary offering for investors in crypto assets.”
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019