HyperChain Capital, a digital assets hedge fund focused on Blockchain companies and Initial Coin Offerings, is delighted to announce that it has entered into a collaboration agreement and made a strategic investment into CoinDash, a digital assets social media platform which allows investors to create and maintain their Crypto Assets whilst interacting with other investors in the space.
The collaboration will see HyperChain Capital advise and support CoinDash on its forthcoming ICO, deemed by experts in the blockchain sector as the ‘funding method of the future’. CoinDash is targeting an ICO in July. HyperChain will assist CoinDash with creating an ICO framework and related preparations, advising on strategy. In addition, CoinDash will use this opportunity to better familiarize itself with the needs of experienced crypto investors to improve on its future product and service scope.
Digital assets are emerging as a new asset class, with more than $4 billion dollars daily volume and total market cap nearing US$100 billion dollars.
Commenting on the collaboration, Stelian Balta, Founder of Hyperchain Capital said:
“HyperChain Capital team have extensive experience in investing in blockchain technology companies and have advised and invested in numerous successful ICO’s including; ICONOMI, iEx.ec, Gnosis and Golem, to name a few. CoinDash’s team is one of the best in the industry and we believe that its platform is set to be the future of digital assets trading, making it an ideal investment for HyperChain.
Adam Efrima, CoinDash Co-founder added:
“CoinDash is progressing towards an ICO that will take place in the coming months and one of our objectives is to bring on board the right team and collaborators to make sure our ICO will lead to the creation of a winning crypto asset investors platform.
“We are delighted to welcome HyperChain Capital as an investor and adviser. Their long and successful ICO investing record is second to none and we look forward to a long-term relationship in developing and growing a revolutionary offering for investors in crypto assets.”
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019