HyperChain Capital, a digital assets hedge fund focused on Blockchain companies and Initial Coin Offerings, is delighted to announce that it has entered into a collaboration agreement and made a strategic investment into CoinDash, a digital assets social media platform which allows investors to create and maintain their Crypto Assets whilst interacting with other investors in the space.
The collaboration will see HyperChain Capital advise and support CoinDash on its forthcoming ICO, deemed by experts in the blockchain sector as the ‘funding method of the future’. CoinDash is targeting an ICO in July. HyperChain will assist CoinDash with creating an ICO framework and related preparations, advising on strategy. In addition, CoinDash will use this opportunity to better familiarize itself with the needs of experienced crypto investors to improve on its future product and service scope.
Digital assets are emerging as a new asset class, with more than $4 billion dollars daily volume and total market cap nearing US$100 billion dollars.
Commenting on the collaboration, Stelian Balta, Founder of Hyperchain Capital said:
“HyperChain Capital team have extensive experience in investing in blockchain technology companies and have advised and invested in numerous successful ICO’s including; ICONOMI, iEx.ec, Gnosis and Golem, to name a few. CoinDash’s team is one of the best in the industry and we believe that its platform is set to be the future of digital assets trading, making it an ideal investment for HyperChain.
Adam Efrima, CoinDash Co-founder added:
“CoinDash is progressing towards an ICO that will take place in the coming months and one of our objectives is to bring on board the right team and collaborators to make sure our ICO will lead to the creation of a winning crypto asset investors platform.
“We are delighted to welcome HyperChain Capital as an investor and adviser. Their long and successful ICO investing record is second to none and we look forward to a long-term relationship in developing and growing a revolutionary offering for investors in crypto assets.”
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018