HyperChain Capital, a digital assets hedge fund focused on Blockchain companies and Initial Coin Offerings, is delighted to announce that it has entered into a collaboration agreement and made a strategic investment into CoinDash, a digital assets social media platform which allows investors to create and maintain their Crypto Assets whilst interacting with other investors in the space.
The collaboration will see HyperChain Capital advise and support CoinDash on its forthcoming ICO, deemed by experts in the blockchain sector as the ‘funding method of the future’. CoinDash is targeting an ICO in July. HyperChain will assist CoinDash with creating an ICO framework and related preparations, advising on strategy. In addition, CoinDash will use this opportunity to better familiarize itself with the needs of experienced crypto investors to improve on its future product and service scope.
Digital assets are emerging as a new asset class, with more than $4 billion dollars daily volume and total market cap nearing US$100 billion dollars.
Commenting on the collaboration, Stelian Balta, Founder of Hyperchain Capital said:
“HyperChain Capital team have extensive experience in investing in blockchain technology companies and have advised and invested in numerous successful ICO’s including; ICONOMI, iEx.ec, Gnosis and Golem, to name a few. CoinDash’s team is one of the best in the industry and we believe that its platform is set to be the future of digital assets trading, making it an ideal investment for HyperChain.
Adam Efrima, CoinDash Co-founder added:
“CoinDash is progressing towards an ICO that will take place in the coming months and one of our objectives is to bring on board the right team and collaborators to make sure our ICO will lead to the creation of a winning crypto asset investors platform.
“We are delighted to welcome HyperChain Capital as an investor and adviser. Their long and successful ICO investing record is second to none and we look forward to a long-term relationship in developing and growing a revolutionary offering for investors in crypto assets.”
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020