CoinDash, a crypto-based social trading platform, announces today the terms of the WINGS DAO, engagement for their upcoming token sale slated to take place July 17th. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the power for crowdfunding discovery and to promote projects seeking funding via token sale.
Additionally, CoinDash is licensing the WINGS Bounty Management Application for crypto-community engagement.
With CoinDash, traders can get insights about their crypto portfolio, benchmark against the market and other traders, and even follow the best performing investors and invest exactly like them using a unique copy trade feature. CoinDash allows traders and investors to easily discover new opportunities, and get access to advanced portfolio management tools like the ICO Dashboard, investment automation and more.
The WINGS Bounty Management Application is helping the CoinDash team manage well over 1700 community members by automating bounty tasks, thus easily scaling community building and engagement. To participate in the CoinDash bounty campaign before the token sale goes live, head to https://bounty.coindash.io/.
Starting on June 30th, members of the WINGS DAO will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming CoinDash token sale starting on July 17th which is capped at $12 million (exact figure in ETH to be determined prior to the sale), and share their forecast with their social network thereby building a higher level of trust among early backers. Accurate forecasters will receive higher rewards. Public members will be able to see their friends’ forecasts as well as aggregated crowd sentiment too. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100% accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS DAO.
“We are pleased to have CoinDash as one of the first community evaluated token sales. WINGS DAO has successfully evaluated the fund raise outcome of the largest token sale event to date, resulting in a mere 3% deviation from the actual fund raise outcome¨ says Sebastian Stupurac, WINGS Product & Project Lead, “The CoinDash team is exceptionally skilled and the already working Beta product is truly astonishing. We foresee a great future for CoinDash.”
“We look forward to working with WINGS to gather crowd sentiment and leverage the WINGS DAO members for our upcoming token sale,” says Alon Muroch, CEO of CoinDash, “CoinDash is all about giving the community the right tools to manage and decide how they want to assemble their crypto portfolios. We see WINGS’ platform as a precursor with relatable aspects in that it gives the community the tools to determine what to invest in and why.”
Once the CoinDash token sale ends the WINGS DAO members will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with 12.5 Million CoinDash (CDT) tokens (2.5% of the total tokens being sold, and 1.25% of total outstanding).
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted CoinDash tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS DAO community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the CoinDash token sale at https://wings.ai starting this Friday, June 30th.
CoinDash is a crypto based social trading platform, removing investment entry barriers by providing tools and services that make interacting, handling and trading easy and accessible for everyone. CoinDash will offer its products through a platform designed with the mainstream user in mind. For more information, visit CoinDash.io
WINGS Foundation is based in Switzerland and comprised of a decentralized team of professionals aiming to bring blockchain-enabled projects to the mainstream via forecasting. WINGS uses DAO technology to enable a new type of emergent incentivized swarm intelligence for value discovery on the Ethereum. WINGS provides best in class libraries of smart contracts for blockchain based crowdfunding and for post-funding decentralized governance. To learn more please visit: https://wingsfoundation.ch
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019