CoinDash, a crypto-based social trading platform, announces today the terms of the WINGS DAO, engagement for their upcoming token sale slated to take place July 17th. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the power for crowdfunding discovery and to promote projects seeking funding via token sale.
Additionally, CoinDash is licensing the WINGS Bounty Management Application for crypto-community engagement.
With CoinDash, traders can get insights about their crypto portfolio, benchmark against the market and other traders, and even follow the best performing investors and invest exactly like them using a unique copy trade feature. CoinDash allows traders and investors to easily discover new opportunities, and get access to advanced portfolio management tools like the ICO Dashboard, investment automation and more.
The WINGS Bounty Management Application is helping the CoinDash team manage well over 1700 community members by automating bounty tasks, thus easily scaling community building and engagement. To participate in the CoinDash bounty campaign before the token sale goes live, head to https://bounty.coindash.io/.
Starting on June 30th, members of the WINGS DAO will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming CoinDash token sale starting on July 17th which is capped at $12 million (exact figure in ETH to be determined prior to the sale), and share their forecast with their social network thereby building a higher level of trust among early backers. Accurate forecasters will receive higher rewards. Public members will be able to see their friends’ forecasts as well as aggregated crowd sentiment too. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100% accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS DAO.
“We are pleased to have CoinDash as one of the first community evaluated token sales. WINGS DAO has successfully evaluated the fund raise outcome of the largest token sale event to date, resulting in a mere 3% deviation from the actual fund raise outcome¨ says Sebastian Stupurac, WINGS Product & Project Lead, “The CoinDash team is exceptionally skilled and the already working Beta product is truly astonishing. We foresee a great future for CoinDash.”
“We look forward to working with WINGS to gather crowd sentiment and leverage the WINGS DAO members for our upcoming token sale,” says Alon Muroch, CEO of CoinDash, “CoinDash is all about giving the community the right tools to manage and decide how they want to assemble their crypto portfolios. We see WINGS’ platform as a precursor with relatable aspects in that it gives the community the tools to determine what to invest in and why.”
Once the CoinDash token sale ends the WINGS DAO members will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with 12.5 Million CoinDash (CDT) tokens (2.5% of the total tokens being sold, and 1.25% of total outstanding).
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted CoinDash tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS DAO community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the CoinDash token sale at https://wings.ai starting this Friday, June 30th.
CoinDash is a crypto based social trading platform, removing investment entry barriers by providing tools and services that make interacting, handling and trading easy and accessible for everyone. CoinDash will offer its products through a platform designed with the mainstream user in mind. For more information, visit CoinDash.io
WINGS Foundation is based in Switzerland and comprised of a decentralized team of professionals aiming to bring blockchain-enabled projects to the mainstream via forecasting. WINGS uses DAO technology to enable a new type of emergent incentivized swarm intelligence for value discovery on the Ethereum. WINGS provides best in class libraries of smart contracts for blockchain based crowdfunding and for post-funding decentralized governance. To learn more please visit: https://wingsfoundation.ch
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019