CoinDash, a crypto-based social trading platform, announces today the terms of the WINGS DAO, engagement for their upcoming token sale slated to take place July 17th. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the power for crowdfunding discovery and to promote projects seeking funding via token sale.
Additionally, CoinDash is licensing the WINGS Bounty Management Application for crypto-community engagement.
With CoinDash, traders can get insights about their crypto portfolio, benchmark against the market and other traders, and even follow the best performing investors and invest exactly like them using a unique copy trade feature. CoinDash allows traders and investors to easily discover new opportunities, and get access to advanced portfolio management tools like the ICO Dashboard, investment automation and more.
The WINGS Bounty Management Application is helping the CoinDash team manage well over 1700 community members by automating bounty tasks, thus easily scaling community building and engagement. To participate in the CoinDash bounty campaign before the token sale goes live, head to https://bounty.coindash.io/.
Starting on June 30th, members of the WINGS DAO will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming CoinDash token sale starting on July 17th which is capped at $12 million (exact figure in ETH to be determined prior to the sale), and share their forecast with their social network thereby building a higher level of trust among early backers. Accurate forecasters will receive higher rewards. Public members will be able to see their friends’ forecasts as well as aggregated crowd sentiment too. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100% accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS DAO.
“We are pleased to have CoinDash as one of the first community evaluated token sales. WINGS DAO has successfully evaluated the fund raise outcome of the largest token sale event to date, resulting in a mere 3% deviation from the actual fund raise outcome¨ says Sebastian Stupurac, WINGS Product & Project Lead, “The CoinDash team is exceptionally skilled and the already working Beta product is truly astonishing. We foresee a great future for CoinDash.”
“We look forward to working with WINGS to gather crowd sentiment and leverage the WINGS DAO members for our upcoming token sale,” says Alon Muroch, CEO of CoinDash, “CoinDash is all about giving the community the right tools to manage and decide how they want to assemble their crypto portfolios. We see WINGS’ platform as a precursor with relatable aspects in that it gives the community the tools to determine what to invest in and why.”
Once the CoinDash token sale ends the WINGS DAO members will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with 12.5 Million CoinDash (CDT) tokens (2.5% of the total tokens being sold, and 1.25% of total outstanding).
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted CoinDash tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS DAO community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the CoinDash token sale at https://wings.ai starting this Friday, June 30th.
CoinDash is a crypto based social trading platform, removing investment entry barriers by providing tools and services that make interacting, handling and trading easy and accessible for everyone. CoinDash will offer its products through a platform designed with the mainstream user in mind. For more information, visit CoinDash.io
WINGS Foundation is based in Switzerland and comprised of a decentralized team of professionals aiming to bring blockchain-enabled projects to the mainstream via forecasting. WINGS uses DAO technology to enable a new type of emergent incentivized swarm intelligence for value discovery on the Ethereum. WINGS provides best in class libraries of smart contracts for blockchain based crowdfunding and for post-funding decentralized governance. To learn more please visit: https://wingsfoundation.ch
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019