Encrypgen, a leading innovator in the Blockchain genomic storage and security industry, announced today that they have raised over 1 Million USD through their ongoing Token Sale. The company, led by the renowned scientist and author Dr. David Koepsell, has already reached more than half of their intended sale goal at 55%.
This low-key token sale (or ‘ICO’) for a high-profile product has seen significant growth due to word-of-mouth marketing by it’s core enthusiasts. Encrypgen makes genomic data storage private and robust through Blockchain and encryption technology. With the help of a strong Blockchain insider network, they capped off the last three days with a 100 bitcoin leap.
The Encrypgen team highlighted in their last weekly update that they are on the verge of closing a number of sales for their beta application to research institutes. The beta has successfully assimilated a vast library of public genetic data.
Encrypgen allows individual donors to control and even sell access to their private genetic information with private encryption keys. Encrypgen is not ready to confirm (or deny) the rumor that a “whale” ICO investment fund plans to buy out all remaining tokens before the end of the token sale. The Gene-Chain coin token bonuses of 300K and 500K are still available to buyers of over 75BTC and 100BTC respectively. Meanwhile the largest buyer so far with 52BTC stands to earn a 1M Gene-Chain coin bonus.
After an eventful week, which included a new web portal and the release of a further developed white paper, Encrypgen remains confident that the last week of the token sale will be just as momentous as the company’s development to date.
Encrypgen is very busy with continued marketing and development to build application sales and revenue, and less focused on promoting their token sale. With a prescient focus on disrupting genomic data management, Dr David Koepsell says: “We continue to seek a brave and forward-thinking client who is interested and willing to help make their genomic data storage and sharing more secure, and facilitate what we are trying to create as a new marketplace for that data.”
Encrypgen LLC was founded by Dr. David Koepsell, in collaboration with genetics scientists and developers in 2016. Encrypgen enables an open and secure channel for genetic data storage and compilation, enabling next generation genetic database management. This aims to ‘solve’ genomic data storage whilst preserving the personal data autonomy of donors who participate for the first time. It’s fuelled by the team’s passion to give genetic data donors ownership over their data, and propel genetic research into the future.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019