EnvisionX, an independent advertising technology company and provider of programmatic advertising solutions, has today announced the launch of BitCasts, a programmatic platform solution, integrated with Blockchain technology.
By introducing a Blockchain element into its existing advertising technology, EnvisionX will advance global programmatic advertising to the next level and also add an extra layer of security to the platforms to help combat issues facing the industry.
BitCasts will address major worldwide buyer problems, such as currency, which is usually in US dollars. By adding cryptocurrency capabilities with Blockchain, buyers can purchase media in local currency without exchange rate complications. In addition BitCasts will also tackle the issue of long payment turnaround to publishers, and transparency issues will also be addressed, by allowing users to see exactly how much money is spent when a campaign is delivered and on which publisher. In turn the publisher will be able see precisely how much the buyer has paid, enabling real transparency along the chain whilst also combating fraudulent activity.
EnvisionX currently offers two products which will be further enhanced with the new technology. AdTrades is a versatile and dynamic advertising marketplace that is available for immediate trade between any programmatically enabled buyer or seller, giving buyers access to multiple supply-side platforms (SSPs) and their verified advertising inventory or media. AdCasts is a “ready-to-go” robust SaaS platform which makes it easy for advertisers to get programmatically set-up without having to build a demand-side platform (DSP) themselves.
Zheng Zhang, CEO and Founder of EnvisionX says “We are radicalising the digital advertising space by leveraging the power of Blockchain technology with progressive programmatic advertising. There are a few pioneers in advertising who have built a basic cryptocurrency based ad network. However, by combining our existing advanced programmatic ecosystem with Blockchain technology, Bitcasts is set to really bring online advertising to the next stage and help us to continue working for the greater good of the industry as a whole.”
BitCasts will beta launch in September/October 2017, with the full version being available to customers by 2018. If you would like more information on EnvisionX and its programmatic solutions, please visit – http://www.envisionx.co/. To sign up to the newsletter about BitCasts, please visit http://www.bitcasts.co.
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019