EnvisionX, an independent advertising technology company and provider of programmatic advertising solutions, has today announced the launch of BitCasts, a programmatic platform solution, integrated with Blockchain technology.
By introducing a Blockchain element into its existing advertising technology, EnvisionX will advance global programmatic advertising to the next level and also add an extra layer of security to the platforms to help combat issues facing the industry.
BitCasts will address major worldwide buyer problems, such as currency, which is usually in US dollars. By adding cryptocurrency capabilities with Blockchain, buyers can purchase media in local currency without exchange rate complications. In addition BitCasts will also tackle the issue of long payment turnaround to publishers, and transparency issues will also be addressed, by allowing users to see exactly how much money is spent when a campaign is delivered and on which publisher. In turn the publisher will be able see precisely how much the buyer has paid, enabling real transparency along the chain whilst also combating fraudulent activity.
EnvisionX currently offers two products which will be further enhanced with the new technology. AdTrades is a versatile and dynamic advertising marketplace that is available for immediate trade between any programmatically enabled buyer or seller, giving buyers access to multiple supply-side platforms (SSPs) and their verified advertising inventory or media. AdCasts is a “ready-to-go” robust SaaS platform which makes it easy for advertisers to get programmatically set-up without having to build a demand-side platform (DSP) themselves.
Zheng Zhang, CEO and Founder of EnvisionX says “We are radicalising the digital advertising space by leveraging the power of Blockchain technology with progressive programmatic advertising. There are a few pioneers in advertising who have built a basic cryptocurrency based ad network. However, by combining our existing advanced programmatic ecosystem with Blockchain technology, Bitcasts is set to really bring online advertising to the next stage and help us to continue working for the greater good of the industry as a whole.”
BitCasts will beta launch in September/October 2017, with the full version being available to customers by 2018. If you would like more information on EnvisionX and its programmatic solutions, please visit – http://www.envisionx.co/. To sign up to the newsletter about BitCasts, please visit http://www.bitcasts.co.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019