EnvisionX, an independent advertising technology company and provider of programmatic advertising solutions, has today announced the launch of BitCasts, a programmatic platform solution, integrated with Blockchain technology.
By introducing a Blockchain element into its existing advertising technology, EnvisionX will advance global programmatic advertising to the next level and also add an extra layer of security to the platforms to help combat issues facing the industry.
BitCasts will address major worldwide buyer problems, such as currency, which is usually in US dollars. By adding cryptocurrency capabilities with Blockchain, buyers can purchase media in local currency without exchange rate complications. In addition BitCasts will also tackle the issue of long payment turnaround to publishers, and transparency issues will also be addressed, by allowing users to see exactly how much money is spent when a campaign is delivered and on which publisher. In turn the publisher will be able see precisely how much the buyer has paid, enabling real transparency along the chain whilst also combating fraudulent activity.
EnvisionX currently offers two products which will be further enhanced with the new technology. AdTrades is a versatile and dynamic advertising marketplace that is available for immediate trade between any programmatically enabled buyer or seller, giving buyers access to multiple supply-side platforms (SSPs) and their verified advertising inventory or media. AdCasts is a “ready-to-go” robust SaaS platform which makes it easy for advertisers to get programmatically set-up without having to build a demand-side platform (DSP) themselves.
Zheng Zhang, CEO and Founder of EnvisionX says “We are radicalising the digital advertising space by leveraging the power of Blockchain technology with progressive programmatic advertising. There are a few pioneers in advertising who have built a basic cryptocurrency based ad network. However, by combining our existing advanced programmatic ecosystem with Blockchain technology, Bitcasts is set to really bring online advertising to the next stage and help us to continue working for the greater good of the industry as a whole.”
BitCasts will beta launch in September/October 2017, with the full version being available to customers by 2018. If you would like more information on EnvisionX and its programmatic solutions, please visit – http://www.envisionx.co/. To sign up to the newsletter about BitCasts, please visit http://www.bitcasts.co.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019