Today, First Global Credit, a Blockchain capital market company that has been bringing investment opportunities to cryptocurrency holders since 2014, formally launches the AICoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO.)
AICoin token holders become members of an investment collective that benefits from a 2-stage investment strategy. When the coin goes live after the ICO closes, 100% of the capital generated from the ICO will be used to trade the top 7 cryptocurrency markets using decisions generated by state of the art Artificial Intelligence trading models designed to identify market opportunities and execute trades 24×7 without the need for manual intervention.
As trading profits accrue from A.I. directed trading they will be allocated to an Investment Pool used to make regular investments in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain start-ups.
Not only is The Investment Collective structure unique to AICoin, the Start-up Selection Process for this second stage of investment is also unique. The token is designed as a Smart Contract which supports voting by token holders. So that this, combined with our wallet overlay which provides a ‘simple to use’ voting interface allows token holders to review the investment proposals and vote which proposition they would like to select for final investment.
“The structure of the AICoin Investment Collective is an entirely new development that would have been cumbersome if not impossible without the benefit of AICoin being built on the Ethereum protocol,” stated Gavin Smith, First Global CEO and the driving force behind the development of AICoin. “ For instance, the ability to allow clear and transparent voting through the Ether token will allow us to benefit from the collective knowledge of the well informed, highly technical userbase AICoin is likely to attract.”
“Research indicates that better results can be achieved by a group of people that bring diverse perspectives, skills and experience to the decision making process rather than relying on decisions made by a small and potentially biased group,” continued Smith. “So, while the profit potential of our A.I. driven cryptocurrency trading is pretty exciting stuff, we believe the bigger opportunity comes from investment in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence start-up companies; two of the most disruptive and therefore potentially world changing technologies to hit the market since the Internet.”
AICoin formally launches on Monday, the 17th of July and will run until the 28th of August or until the founders feel a reasonable amount of trading capital has been achieved.
“There has been a fair amount of comment about the fact that we are limiting the amount of capital the ICO will accept,” says Smith, “We’ve made this decision to ensure the trading capital does not dwarf the trading opportunities open to the AI trading models,” says Smith. “We want to leave considerable room for the trading pool to grow on its own and not interfere with market behavior due to position size.
For further information or to invest in the ICO, visit aicoin.io.
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018