Today, First Global Credit, a Blockchain capital market company that has been bringing investment opportunities to cryptocurrency holders since 2014, formally launches the AICoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO.)
AICoin token holders become members of an investment collective that benefits from a 2-stage investment strategy. When the coin goes live after the ICO closes, 100% of the capital generated from the ICO will be used to trade the top 7 cryptocurrency markets using decisions generated by state of the art Artificial Intelligence trading models designed to identify market opportunities and execute trades 24×7 without the need for manual intervention.
As trading profits accrue from A.I. directed trading they will be allocated to an Investment Pool used to make regular investments in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain start-ups.
Not only is The Investment Collective structure unique to AICoin, the Start-up Selection Process for this second stage of investment is also unique. The token is designed as a Smart Contract which supports voting by token holders. So that this, combined with our wallet overlay which provides a ‘simple to use’ voting interface allows token holders to review the investment proposals and vote which proposition they would like to select for final investment.
“The structure of the AICoin Investment Collective is an entirely new development that would have been cumbersome if not impossible without the benefit of AICoin being built on the Ethereum protocol,” stated Gavin Smith, First Global CEO and the driving force behind the development of AICoin. “ For instance, the ability to allow clear and transparent voting through the Ether token will allow us to benefit from the collective knowledge of the well informed, highly technical userbase AICoin is likely to attract.”
“Research indicates that better results can be achieved by a group of people that bring diverse perspectives, skills and experience to the decision making process rather than relying on decisions made by a small and potentially biased group,” continued Smith. “So, while the profit potential of our A.I. driven cryptocurrency trading is pretty exciting stuff, we believe the bigger opportunity comes from investment in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence start-up companies; two of the most disruptive and therefore potentially world changing technologies to hit the market since the Internet.”
AICoin formally launches on Monday, the 17th of July and will run until the 28th of August or until the founders feel a reasonable amount of trading capital has been achieved.
“There has been a fair amount of comment about the fact that we are limiting the amount of capital the ICO will accept,” says Smith, “We’ve made this decision to ensure the trading capital does not dwarf the trading opportunities open to the AI trading models,” says Smith. “We want to leave considerable room for the trading pool to grow on its own and not interfere with market behavior due to position size.
For further information or to invest in the ICO, visit aicoin.io.
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020