Today, First Global Credit, a Blockchain capital market company that has been bringing investment opportunities to cryptocurrency holders since 2014, formally launches the AICoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO.)
AICoin token holders become members of an investment collective that benefits from a 2-stage investment strategy. When the coin goes live after the ICO closes, 100% of the capital generated from the ICO will be used to trade the top 7 cryptocurrency markets using decisions generated by state of the art Artificial Intelligence trading models designed to identify market opportunities and execute trades 24×7 without the need for manual intervention.
As trading profits accrue from A.I. directed trading they will be allocated to an Investment Pool used to make regular investments in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain start-ups.
Not only is The Investment Collective structure unique to AICoin, the Start-up Selection Process for this second stage of investment is also unique. The token is designed as a Smart Contract which supports voting by token holders. So that this, combined with our wallet overlay which provides a ‘simple to use’ voting interface allows token holders to review the investment proposals and vote which proposition they would like to select for final investment.
“The structure of the AICoin Investment Collective is an entirely new development that would have been cumbersome if not impossible without the benefit of AICoin being built on the Ethereum protocol,” stated Gavin Smith, First Global CEO and the driving force behind the development of AICoin. “ For instance, the ability to allow clear and transparent voting through the Ether token will allow us to benefit from the collective knowledge of the well informed, highly technical userbase AICoin is likely to attract.”
“Research indicates that better results can be achieved by a group of people that bring diverse perspectives, skills and experience to the decision making process rather than relying on decisions made by a small and potentially biased group,” continued Smith. “So, while the profit potential of our A.I. driven cryptocurrency trading is pretty exciting stuff, we believe the bigger opportunity comes from investment in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence start-up companies; two of the most disruptive and therefore potentially world changing technologies to hit the market since the Internet.”
AICoin formally launches on Monday, the 17th of July and will run until the 28th of August or until the founders feel a reasonable amount of trading capital has been achieved.
“There has been a fair amount of comment about the fact that we are limiting the amount of capital the ICO will accept,” says Smith, “We’ve made this decision to ensure the trading capital does not dwarf the trading opportunities open to the AI trading models,” says Smith. “We want to leave considerable room for the trading pool to grow on its own and not interfere with market behavior due to position size.
For further information or to invest in the ICO, visit aicoin.io.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019