Today, First Global Credit, a Blockchain capital market company that has been bringing investment opportunities to cryptocurrency holders since 2014, formally launches the AICoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO.)
AICoin token holders become members of an investment collective that benefits from a 2-stage investment strategy. When the coin goes live after the ICO closes, 100% of the capital generated from the ICO will be used to trade the top 7 cryptocurrency markets using decisions generated by state of the art Artificial Intelligence trading models designed to identify market opportunities and execute trades 24×7 without the need for manual intervention.
As trading profits accrue from A.I. directed trading they will be allocated to an Investment Pool used to make regular investments in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain start-ups.
Not only is The Investment Collective structure unique to AICoin, the Start-up Selection Process for this second stage of investment is also unique. The token is designed as a Smart Contract which supports voting by token holders. So that this, combined with our wallet overlay which provides a ‘simple to use’ voting interface allows token holders to review the investment proposals and vote which proposition they would like to select for final investment.
“The structure of the AICoin Investment Collective is an entirely new development that would have been cumbersome if not impossible without the benefit of AICoin being built on the Ethereum protocol,” stated Gavin Smith, First Global CEO and the driving force behind the development of AICoin. “ For instance, the ability to allow clear and transparent voting through the Ether token will allow us to benefit from the collective knowledge of the well informed, highly technical userbase AICoin is likely to attract.”
“Research indicates that better results can be achieved by a group of people that bring diverse perspectives, skills and experience to the decision making process rather than relying on decisions made by a small and potentially biased group,” continued Smith. “So, while the profit potential of our A.I. driven cryptocurrency trading is pretty exciting stuff, we believe the bigger opportunity comes from investment in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence start-up companies; two of the most disruptive and therefore potentially world changing technologies to hit the market since the Internet.”
AICoin formally launches on Monday, the 17th of July and will run until the 28th of August or until the founders feel a reasonable amount of trading capital has been achieved.
“There has been a fair amount of comment about the fact that we are limiting the amount of capital the ICO will accept,” says Smith, “We’ve made this decision to ensure the trading capital does not dwarf the trading opportunities open to the AI trading models,” says Smith. “We want to leave considerable room for the trading pool to grow on its own and not interfere with market behavior due to position size.
For further information or to invest in the ICO, visit aicoin.io.
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019