KickCity, a revenue generating Event Startup that plans to disrupt the event industry is introducing KICK – a decentralized, transparent and reward-based event token. KICK will be used for ticket purchasing, reward-based event promotion, event community building and will be available for trading in the exchange market. The company hopes to raise more than $7 million during the ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
“The first generation of the digital revolution brought us the Internet of information. The second generation — powered by Blockchain technology — is bringing us the Internet of value: a new platform to reshape the world of business and transform the old order of human affairs for the better”- Don & Alex Tapscot.
The Event industry is in need of disruption with multiple problems like:
- expensive ticket price due to high transaction fees from banks and credit card companies;
- ineffective non-transparent advertisement / expensive event promotion campaigns;
- ticket touting, reselling and availability of fake tickets.
KickCity will allow for the development of a universal token for events — ‘KICK’ and KickCity protocol which is composed of Ethereum Smart Contracts will allow for the development of a decentralized event platform and promotion asset, ticket processing and transactions and event community building. An ideal solution for the event industry where all the participants in the marketplace are satisfied.
KickCity – is a community-based social event platform for event organizers and attendees. For the past year, ‘KickCity, Inc.’ has focused on building community around events, providing event organizers with tools to create, promote and monetize their events.
- a ‘Y Combinator’ Startup School alumni
- operates in several continents
- the first event platform that accepts Bitcoin payments for events
Using Blockchain, KickCity plans to connect event organizer with attendees without third party interruption like banks (for processing), provide a trust system and allow effective marketing.
KickCity recently received grant from the Helsinki Government and also is currently discussing cross-platform integration with big Russian telecommunication giant.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019