KickCity, a revenue generating Event Startup that plans to disrupt the event industry is introducing KICK – a decentralized, transparent and reward-based event token. KICK will be used for ticket purchasing, reward-based event promotion, event community building and will be available for trading in the exchange market. The company hopes to raise more than $7 million during the ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
“The first generation of the digital revolution brought us the Internet of information. The second generation — powered by Blockchain technology — is bringing us the Internet of value: a new platform to reshape the world of business and transform the old order of human affairs for the better”- Don & Alex Tapscot.
The Event industry is in need of disruption with multiple problems like:
- expensive ticket price due to high transaction fees from banks and credit card companies;
- ineffective non-transparent advertisement / expensive event promotion campaigns;
- ticket touting, reselling and availability of fake tickets.
KickCity will allow for the development of a universal token for events — ‘KICK’ and KickCity protocol which is composed of Ethereum Smart Contracts will allow for the development of a decentralized event platform and promotion asset, ticket processing and transactions and event community building. An ideal solution for the event industry where all the participants in the marketplace are satisfied.
KickCity – is a community-based social event platform for event organizers and attendees. For the past year, ‘KickCity, Inc.’ has focused on building community around events, providing event organizers with tools to create, promote and monetize their events.
- a ‘Y Combinator’ Startup School alumni
- operates in several continents
- the first event platform that accepts Bitcoin payments for events
Using Blockchain, KickCity plans to connect event organizer with attendees without third party interruption like banks (for processing), provide a trust system and allow effective marketing.
KickCity recently received grant from the Helsinki Government and also is currently discussing cross-platform integration with big Russian telecommunication giant.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019