The team from the ATLANT platform is launching a Token Generation Event (TGE) in September 2017 to launch a secure, lower cost, more efficient and profitable solution for $217 trillion global real estate market. They want to launch in March 2018 but today, August 1, 2017, ATLANT has kicked off a pre ICO, providing investors and cryptocurrency community members the opportunity to purchase ATL Tokens at a deep discount.
They claim their solution will offer the most efficient solution for buying and selling tokenized property units, eliminating high barriers to entry, expensive attorneys, inflated rental intermediary fees and fake reviews.
The core features of the ATLANT platform provide revolutionary capabilities in terms of security, efficiency and profitability in the global real estate market. ATLANT’s Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will take place in September, with platform launch planned for March 2018.
The ATLANT team say their Blockchain platform will provide a secure, tamper-proof system enabling platform users to trade parcels of property without traditionally prohibitive costs and inefficiencies. Its Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transaction features will allow users to bypass intermediaries in rental deals, which will enhance ease-of-use and security for guests and hosts alike, improving user experience, reducing costs, and driving accelerated adoption
“We foresee unprecedented opportunities for disruption in the global real estate and lodging markets”, said Julian Svirsky, CEO of ATLANT. “The ATLANT platform will allow investors, lodging guests and property owners to benefit in many ways, providing cost-savings and convenience, compared to the currently inefficient and expensive options.”
Svirsky is a Wall Street veteran with 14 years of experience in hedge funds and global investment banks.
Real Estate is the largest asset class in the world, and is one of the least efficient. ATLANT’s aim is to empower the $217+ trillion global real estate market (2017 estimated volume of $1.4 trillion) to have more secure, transparent and liquid ways to invest and trade. This will not only create more profit through expediting transactions at lower total cost, but will also expand the size of the market by allowing smaller-scale participants.
The ATLANT platform will allegedly enable the financial subdividing of individual parcels of real estate by tokenization, and ATLANT will subsequently list them on exchanges via PTO (Property Token Offering), starting with the decentralized ADEX exchange, based on Ethereum smart contracts.
The ATLANT platform will ease transfer of ownership, simplify fractional holding without minimal constraints, alleviate tax inefficiencies, make cross-border transactions simpler, and eliminate the substantial overhead faced in certain jurisdictions due to bureaucracy and unnecessary intermediaries.
ATLANT operates as a custom decentralized system, governed by the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) built on Ethereum. The platform is powered by its core token, abbreviated as “ATL”.
Core tokens (units of ATL) are essentially ownership units in ATLANT, which give specific, proportionate rights and privileges to their owners, tied to the unique features and benefits of the ATLANT platform.
ATLANT’s longer-term objectives, once government real estate property and land registers are fully Blockchain-compliant, include partnering with various governmental jurisdictions in order to make, buy, and sell transactions of smaller, tokenized real estate asset units feasible all over the world.
ATLANT plan to do this by integrating the ATLANT platform with Blockchain-based governmental registries without having to first place real estate into incorporated SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles). This will result in significantly expanding the size of the already-vast global real estate market
Indicating the extent of interest in relevant Blockchain-based solutions of this type are the number of existing pilot projects in Sweden, the Republic of Georgia, Ghana, Ukraine, parts of Japan and the United States (Chicago, Delaware), with multiple other jurisdictions examining the potential for adopting Blockchain-enabled title registries.
Starting in December 2016, ATLANT began working with leading experts in finance, real estate, emerging markets and scientific fields to develop the ATLANT platform. Please see the current ATLANT roadmap for further detail on the ICO and platform launch.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017