The team from the ATLANT platform is launching a Token Generation Event (TGE) in September 2017 to launch a secure, lower cost, more efficient and profitable solution for $217 trillion global real estate market. They want to launch in March 2018 but today, August 1, 2017, ATLANT has kicked off a pre ICO, providing investors and cryptocurrency community members the opportunity to purchase ATL Tokens at a deep discount.
They claim their solution will offer the most efficient solution for buying and selling tokenized property units, eliminating high barriers to entry, expensive attorneys, inflated rental intermediary fees and fake reviews.
The core features of the ATLANT platform provide revolutionary capabilities in terms of security, efficiency and profitability in the global real estate market. ATLANT’s Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will take place in September, with platform launch planned for March 2018.
The ATLANT team say their Blockchain platform will provide a secure, tamper-proof system enabling platform users to trade parcels of property without traditionally prohibitive costs and inefficiencies. Its Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transaction features will allow users to bypass intermediaries in rental deals, which will enhance ease-of-use and security for guests and hosts alike, improving user experience, reducing costs, and driving accelerated adoption
“We foresee unprecedented opportunities for disruption in the global real estate and lodging markets”, said Julian Svirsky, CEO of ATLANT. “The ATLANT platform will allow investors, lodging guests and property owners to benefit in many ways, providing cost-savings and convenience, compared to the currently inefficient and expensive options.”
Svirsky is a Wall Street veteran with 14 years of experience in hedge funds and global investment banks.
Real Estate is the largest asset class in the world, and is one of the least efficient. ATLANT’s aim is to empower the $217+ trillion global real estate market (2017 estimated volume of $1.4 trillion) to have more secure, transparent and liquid ways to invest and trade. This will not only create more profit through expediting transactions at lower total cost, but will also expand the size of the market by allowing smaller-scale participants.
The ATLANT platform will allegedly enable the financial subdividing of individual parcels of real estate by tokenization, and ATLANT will subsequently list them on exchanges via PTO (Property Token Offering), starting with the decentralized ADEX exchange, based on Ethereum smart contracts.
The ATLANT platform will ease transfer of ownership, simplify fractional holding without minimal constraints, alleviate tax inefficiencies, make cross-border transactions simpler, and eliminate the substantial overhead faced in certain jurisdictions due to bureaucracy and unnecessary intermediaries.
ATLANT operates as a custom decentralized system, governed by the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) built on Ethereum. The platform is powered by its core token, abbreviated as “ATL”.
Core tokens (units of ATL) are essentially ownership units in ATLANT, which give specific, proportionate rights and privileges to their owners, tied to the unique features and benefits of the ATLANT platform.
ATLANT’s longer-term objectives, once government real estate property and land registers are fully Blockchain-compliant, include partnering with various governmental jurisdictions in order to make, buy, and sell transactions of smaller, tokenized real estate asset units feasible all over the world.
ATLANT plan to do this by integrating the ATLANT platform with Blockchain-based governmental registries without having to first place real estate into incorporated SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles). This will result in significantly expanding the size of the already-vast global real estate market
Indicating the extent of interest in relevant Blockchain-based solutions of this type are the number of existing pilot projects in Sweden, the Republic of Georgia, Ghana, Ukraine, parts of Japan and the United States (Chicago, Delaware), with multiple other jurisdictions examining the potential for adopting Blockchain-enabled title registries.
Starting in December 2016, ATLANT began working with leading experts in finance, real estate, emerging markets and scientific fields to develop the ATLANT platform. Please see the current ATLANT roadmap for further detail on the ICO and platform launch.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020