Startup StreamSpace announced its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for its novel distributed storage and distribution platform. The StreamSpace ICO starts on August 21, 2017 1500 GMT (1000 US Central Daylight Time) and will last for 28 days, until September 18, 2017 1459 GMT (0959 US Central Time). In total, a maximum of 600 million StreamShares (SSH) will be distributed.
During the ICO, participants can exchange $0.05 USD or its Bitcoin or Ethereum equivalent per SSH, with a minimum purchase of 500 SSH ($25 USD), with applicable bonuses of up to 40% based on purchase volume and time of purchase. The effective BTC and ETH Exchange Rates will be set one hour prior to the launch of the ICO. Through this ICO, StreamSpace aims to raise up to $30 million USD.
StreamSpace intends to launch an innovative platform and community that will link creative, independent filmmakers with audiences that seek out quality, edgier film experiences.
There are nine key components to the StreamSpace platform:
- Patented, secure distributed storage method for the video content
- Blockchain transaction ledger for enhanced transparency and security
- Front-end decoder and embedded HTML5 player optimized for video streaming
- Content recommendation engine that helps consumers discover new content that fits their tastes, based on viewing habits and reviews / ratings
- Secure digital wallet so consumers and filmmakers can manage their accounts and stored assets with confidence in either fiat currency or tokens
- Private token exchange that monitors the market value of SSH tokens, enables the financial transactions between consumers and filmmakers, and converts between fiat currency and StreamShares and then back to fiat currency whenever the filmmaker elects to “cash out” transactions
- Community-focused front end for filmmakers to upload their products to StreamSpace’s environment, set prices, and analyze statistics about the popularity or reviews of their content
- Social media channels that link filmmakers to each other and to their audiences
- Initial Coin Offering / Token crowdfunding campaigns for new film projects on behalf of filmmakers that are interested in this uncommon technique for raising the funds necessary for a small or mid-budget film project
The StreamSpace platform is the most progressive video marketplace in the world. The blockchain ledger enables instantaneous and transparent payment system in any combination of fiat and cryptocurrency to the filmmakers / copyright owners.
“Our goal is to become the world’s leading destination for innovative film content, with a deep catalog that will enable personalized viewing experiences and that will be rewarding for our core customers: creative, independent filmmakers and film aficionados,” said Robert Binning, StreamSpace’s CEO.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020