Startup StreamSpace announced its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for its novel distributed storage and distribution platform. The StreamSpace ICO starts on August 21, 2017 1500 GMT (1000 US Central Daylight Time) and will last for 28 days, until September 18, 2017 1459 GMT (0959 US Central Time). In total, a maximum of 600 million StreamShares (SSH) will be distributed.
During the ICO, participants can exchange $0.05 USD or its Bitcoin or Ethereum equivalent per SSH, with a minimum purchase of 500 SSH ($25 USD), with applicable bonuses of up to 40% based on purchase volume and time of purchase. The effective BTC and ETH Exchange Rates will be set one hour prior to the launch of the ICO. Through this ICO, StreamSpace aims to raise up to $30 million USD.
StreamSpace intends to launch an innovative platform and community that will link creative, independent filmmakers with audiences that seek out quality, edgier film experiences.
There are nine key components to the StreamSpace platform:
- Patented, secure distributed storage method for the video content
- Blockchain transaction ledger for enhanced transparency and security
- Front-end decoder and embedded HTML5 player optimized for video streaming
- Content recommendation engine that helps consumers discover new content that fits their tastes, based on viewing habits and reviews / ratings
- Secure digital wallet so consumers and filmmakers can manage their accounts and stored assets with confidence in either fiat currency or tokens
- Private token exchange that monitors the market value of SSH tokens, enables the financial transactions between consumers and filmmakers, and converts between fiat currency and StreamShares and then back to fiat currency whenever the filmmaker elects to “cash out” transactions
- Community-focused front end for filmmakers to upload their products to StreamSpace’s environment, set prices, and analyze statistics about the popularity or reviews of their content
- Social media channels that link filmmakers to each other and to their audiences
- Initial Coin Offering / Token crowdfunding campaigns for new film projects on behalf of filmmakers that are interested in this uncommon technique for raising the funds necessary for a small or mid-budget film project
The StreamSpace platform is the most progressive video marketplace in the world. The blockchain ledger enables instantaneous and transparent payment system in any combination of fiat and cryptocurrency to the filmmakers / copyright owners.
“Our goal is to become the world’s leading destination for innovative film content, with a deep catalog that will enable personalized viewing experiences and that will be rewarding for our core customers: creative, independent filmmakers and film aficionados,” said Robert Binning, StreamSpace’s CEO.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019