Token-as-a-Service (TaaS), is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund designed to reduce technical barriers and investment risks in Blockchain assets, today announced its strategic partnership with SALT, a lending platform that allows holders of Blockchain assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for cash loans.
SALT, which stands for Secured Automated Lending Technology, is a membership-based financial platform based in Denver, Colorado. SALT is launching the first lending platform to support loans denominated in national currencies which are collateralized by Blockchain assets. The asset-backed lending platform provides Blockchain asset holders access to liquidity without having to sell their tokens.
Membership to the SALT Lending Platform is built on ERC 20 smart contracts. Prior to the launch of the platform later this year, SALT has soft-capped the public membership token sale at $35 Million. TaaS is contributing 215.3 BTC to SALT’s token sale, establishing itself as a significant backer of the platform. This contribution provides 444,300 SALT tokens to TaaS’ portfolio.
Commenting on the partnership Shawn Owen, CEO of SALT, said:
“We’re excited to have such innovative partners such as TaaS backing our project. They see a clear need for our product in the marketplace and we look forward to collaborating with them long into the future”.
SALT is playing a pioneering role in providing investors with a secure opportunity to lend against a high-growth asset class through a fully-collateralized debt vehicle. The platform extends itself as a truly innovative technology developed by a reliable and experienced team. The collaboration between TaaS and SALT goes beyond a financial backing and aims to promote a stronger cooperation across a number of areas, including marketing and public relations as well as strengthening the performance of crypto assets in general.
“We are delighted to partner with SALT. This partnership is aligned with TaaS’ strategic goals to enhance cooperation with wide range of Blockchain ventures as well as to diversify the fund’s portfolio. It is a key to continuing our successful investment performance,” said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, co-founder and President of TaaS.
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) is the first tokenized closed-end fund that allows its investors to capitalize on the rise of Blockchain markets. Utilizing Ethereum Blockchain and its Cryptographic Audit technology, TaaS offers a brand new comprehensive approach to capital raising, fund management, and auditing with full transparency for its investors. TaaS is currently trading on Liqui, LiveCoin, and HitBTC. TaaS was co-founded by Blockchain pioneers Konstantin Pysarenko, Ruslan Gavrilyuk, Dmytro Chupryna, and Maksym Muratov and has professional team members from USA, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, South Africa and China.
The SALT (Secured Automated Lending Technology) Lending Platform allows holders of Blockchain assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for cash loans. SALT is the first asset-backed lending platform to give Blockchain asset holders access to liquidity without having to sell their tokens. SALT provides investors with an innovative and secure opportunity to lend against a high-growth asset class through a fully-collateralized debt vehicle. SALT is traditional lending secured by non-traditional collateral. SALT token is an ERC20 smart contract and the representative of a membership to the SALT Lending Platform.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019