Token-as-a-Service (TaaS), is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund designed to reduce technical barriers and investment risks in Blockchain assets, today announced its strategic partnership with SALT, a lending platform that allows holders of Blockchain assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for cash loans.
SALT, which stands for Secured Automated Lending Technology, is a membership-based financial platform based in Denver, Colorado. SALT is launching the first lending platform to support loans denominated in national currencies which are collateralized by Blockchain assets. The asset-backed lending platform provides Blockchain asset holders access to liquidity without having to sell their tokens.
Membership to the SALT Lending Platform is built on ERC 20 smart contracts. Prior to the launch of the platform later this year, SALT has soft-capped the public membership token sale at $35 Million. TaaS is contributing 215.3 BTC to SALT’s token sale, establishing itself as a significant backer of the platform. This contribution provides 444,300 SALT tokens to TaaS’ portfolio.
Commenting on the partnership Shawn Owen, CEO of SALT, said:
“We’re excited to have such innovative partners such as TaaS backing our project. They see a clear need for our product in the marketplace and we look forward to collaborating with them long into the future”.
SALT is playing a pioneering role in providing investors with a secure opportunity to lend against a high-growth asset class through a fully-collateralized debt vehicle. The platform extends itself as a truly innovative technology developed by a reliable and experienced team. The collaboration between TaaS and SALT goes beyond a financial backing and aims to promote a stronger cooperation across a number of areas, including marketing and public relations as well as strengthening the performance of crypto assets in general.
“We are delighted to partner with SALT. This partnership is aligned with TaaS’ strategic goals to enhance cooperation with wide range of Blockchain ventures as well as to diversify the fund’s portfolio. It is a key to continuing our successful investment performance,” said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, co-founder and President of TaaS.
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) is the first tokenized closed-end fund that allows its investors to capitalize on the rise of Blockchain markets. Utilizing Ethereum Blockchain and its Cryptographic Audit technology, TaaS offers a brand new comprehensive approach to capital raising, fund management, and auditing with full transparency for its investors. TaaS is currently trading on Liqui, LiveCoin, and HitBTC. TaaS was co-founded by Blockchain pioneers Konstantin Pysarenko, Ruslan Gavrilyuk, Dmytro Chupryna, and Maksym Muratov and has professional team members from USA, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, South Africa and China.
The SALT (Secured Automated Lending Technology) Lending Platform allows holders of Blockchain assets to leverage their holdings as collateral for cash loans. SALT is the first asset-backed lending platform to give Blockchain asset holders access to liquidity without having to sell their tokens. SALT provides investors with an innovative and secure opportunity to lend against a high-growth asset class through a fully-collateralized debt vehicle. SALT is traditional lending secured by non-traditional collateral. SALT token is an ERC20 smart contract and the representative of a membership to the SALT Lending Platform.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017