LAToken, creators of a peer-to-peer Liquid Asset Token (LAT) marketplace and wallet, and Rivetz International, today announced a partnership to bring TEE Hardware-Based Cybersecurity to the LAT platform.
The newly announced Rivetz token, RvT, provides a new decentralized model to protect and assure the transactions, identity and messages created on a mobile device are provably secure. Proof of cybersecurity controls is critical to building value in decentralized networks.
LAToken is building a global market using Blockchain to enable a new model for freeing up the capital in fixed assets. It tokenizes and makes tradable assets ranging from debt and equity to real estate and art.
“Security and confidence is critical to building the value of this network.”, said Steven Sprague “The partnership with Rivetz will help deliver the cybersecurity the market requires”.
As the assets being tokenized a great real world value, it is even more imperative to utilize a new paradigm of security that Rivetz delivers.
“Rivetz is offering a new Blockchain powered model for decentralized cybersecurity that matches our needs in the market” said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, “We look forward to working with Rivetz and using the RvT token to assure the customers on our network have a safe and simple experience.”
The companies will work together to support full protection of the light wallet keys and process using the Rivetz Trusted app and RvT services. Providing users a simpler and safer model to protect access to their assets on LAT marketplace. Both the buyers and sellers of assets on the LAT platform will benefit from hardware assured identity, provable electronic signature and verified instructions.
The technologies are currently in development and the service is expected to support integration of the Rivetz capabilities by early 2018. Both companies are funding their project through the use of Token sales. More information can be found at their respective web sites. www.latoken.com, www.rivetz.com
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020