LAToken, creators of a peer-to-peer Liquid Asset Token (LAT) marketplace and wallet, and Rivetz International, today announced a partnership to bring TEE Hardware-Based Cybersecurity to the LAT platform.
The newly announced Rivetz token, RvT, provides a new decentralized model to protect and assure the transactions, identity and messages created on a mobile device are provably secure. Proof of cybersecurity controls is critical to building value in decentralized networks.
LAToken is building a global market using Blockchain to enable a new model for freeing up the capital in fixed assets. It tokenizes and makes tradable assets ranging from debt and equity to real estate and art.
“Security and confidence is critical to building the value of this network.”, said Steven Sprague “The partnership with Rivetz will help deliver the cybersecurity the market requires”.
As the assets being tokenized a great real world value, it is even more imperative to utilize a new paradigm of security that Rivetz delivers.
“Rivetz is offering a new Blockchain powered model for decentralized cybersecurity that matches our needs in the market” said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, “We look forward to working with Rivetz and using the RvT token to assure the customers on our network have a safe and simple experience.”
The companies will work together to support full protection of the light wallet keys and process using the Rivetz Trusted app and RvT services. Providing users a simpler and safer model to protect access to their assets on LAT marketplace. Both the buyers and sellers of assets on the LAT platform will benefit from hardware assured identity, provable electronic signature and verified instructions.
The technologies are currently in development and the service is expected to support integration of the Rivetz capabilities by early 2018. Both companies are funding their project through the use of Token sales. More information can be found at their respective web sites. www.latoken.com, www.rivetz.com
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019