Dash, the world’s leading payments-focused digital currency, announced today it will host its first-ever conference, the Dash Conference, set for September 24 at the Oval Space in London, UK.
The conference will serve as the precursor to the highly anticipated World Blockchain Forum on September 25 – 26, and cover a wide range of topics including blockchain scalability, governance, regulation, consumer adoption, serving the unbanked, masternode operations, and commercial application.
Keynote speeches and panel sessions will also focus on Dash’s path to becoming the future of instant, global payments, the upcoming launch of Evolution, the Dash Debit Card, and the research and hardware tech branch, Dash Labs.
CEO of Dash Core, Ryan Taylor said:
“The Dash Conference will be an incredible opportunity to inform some of the most important people in blockchain, business, finance, and technology on the ways we are bringing digital currency out of its niche and into the world of the everyday consumer.”
The Dash Conference will showcase major integrations and reveal new business partnerships to the expected 350 people in attendance.
Keynote speakers include CEO of Dash Core Ryan Taylor and Dash Founder & Strategy Advisor Evan Duffield. Both the Dash Conference and World Blockchain Forum are coordinated by Keynote, the world-leader in blockchain events.
Founder and CEO of Keynote, Moe Levin said:
“Right now is a critical moment for Dash. As one of the top cryptocurrencies, it is entering a crucial phase in its development. In the last six months the currency has dramatically increased in visibility.
With rising acceptance from vendors and shoppers, alongside more regulatory scrutiny, and fluctuations in value. It’s at this time, more than ever before, that the Dash Core community is needed to ensure a prosperous and well-balanced future for the currency.
The Dash Conference was created to draw this community together, now ranging from enthusiasts to financial institutions, and to provide an open and hard-hitting forum for moving the currency forward. Keynote couldn’t be more excited to be organizing the conference.”
Tickets are available for purchase https://dash.keynote.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020