Dash, the world’s leading payments-focused digital currency, announced today it will host its first-ever conference, the Dash Conference, set for September 24 at the Oval Space in London, UK.
The conference will serve as the precursor to the highly anticipated World Blockchain Forum on September 25 – 26, and cover a wide range of topics including blockchain scalability, governance, regulation, consumer adoption, serving the unbanked, masternode operations, and commercial application.
Keynote speeches and panel sessions will also focus on Dash’s path to becoming the future of instant, global payments, the upcoming launch of Evolution, the Dash Debit Card, and the research and hardware tech branch, Dash Labs.
CEO of Dash Core, Ryan Taylor said:
“The Dash Conference will be an incredible opportunity to inform some of the most important people in blockchain, business, finance, and technology on the ways we are bringing digital currency out of its niche and into the world of the everyday consumer.”
The Dash Conference will showcase major integrations and reveal new business partnerships to the expected 350 people in attendance.
Keynote speakers include CEO of Dash Core Ryan Taylor and Dash Founder & Strategy Advisor Evan Duffield. Both the Dash Conference and World Blockchain Forum are coordinated by Keynote, the world-leader in blockchain events.
Founder and CEO of Keynote, Moe Levin said:
“Right now is a critical moment for Dash. As one of the top cryptocurrencies, it is entering a crucial phase in its development. In the last six months the currency has dramatically increased in visibility.
With rising acceptance from vendors and shoppers, alongside more regulatory scrutiny, and fluctuations in value. It’s at this time, more than ever before, that the Dash Core community is needed to ensure a prosperous and well-balanced future for the currency.
The Dash Conference was created to draw this community together, now ranging from enthusiasts to financial institutions, and to provide an open and hard-hitting forum for moving the currency forward. Keynote couldn’t be more excited to be organizing the conference.”
Tickets are available for purchase https://dash.keynote.
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019