Dash, the world’s leading payments-focused digital currency, announced today it will host its first-ever conference, the Dash Conference, set for September 24 at the Oval Space in London, UK.
The conference will serve as the precursor to the highly anticipated World Blockchain Forum on September 25 – 26, and cover a wide range of topics including blockchain scalability, governance, regulation, consumer adoption, serving the unbanked, masternode operations, and commercial application.
Keynote speeches and panel sessions will also focus on Dash’s path to becoming the future of instant, global payments, the upcoming launch of Evolution, the Dash Debit Card, and the research and hardware tech branch, Dash Labs.
CEO of Dash Core, Ryan Taylor said:
“The Dash Conference will be an incredible opportunity to inform some of the most important people in blockchain, business, finance, and technology on the ways we are bringing digital currency out of its niche and into the world of the everyday consumer.”
The Dash Conference will showcase major integrations and reveal new business partnerships to the expected 350 people in attendance.
Keynote speakers include CEO of Dash Core Ryan Taylor and Dash Founder & Strategy Advisor Evan Duffield. Both the Dash Conference and World Blockchain Forum are coordinated by Keynote, the world-leader in blockchain events.
Founder and CEO of Keynote, Moe Levin said:
“Right now is a critical moment for Dash. As one of the top cryptocurrencies, it is entering a crucial phase in its development. In the last six months the currency has dramatically increased in visibility.
With rising acceptance from vendors and shoppers, alongside more regulatory scrutiny, and fluctuations in value. It’s at this time, more than ever before, that the Dash Core community is needed to ensure a prosperous and well-balanced future for the currency.
The Dash Conference was created to draw this community together, now ranging from enthusiasts to financial institutions, and to provide an open and hard-hitting forum for moving the currency forward. Keynote couldn’t be more excited to be organizing the conference.”
Tickets are available for purchase https://dash.keynote.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019