Sensay, a Los Angeles-based tech company that specializes in AI, chatbots and conversation analysis has launched a sale of its new Ethereum-based application token, SENSE. SENSE tokens will enable users to earn rewards for the contributions they make to one another conversationally, across Sensay and other applications.
Sensay is an interoperable messaging platform across Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Slack, Kik, Skype, SMS, iMessage and Telegram for matching and routing humans for conversation. The Sensay network has over 20 million Sensay Coins already in circulation among nearly 3 million users, radically increasing digital currency adoption. Taking a bold step toward data openness, Sensay recently announced its newest feature in Peek, allowing anyone to view anonymous conversations on the platform.
Selling the SENSE tokens will enable Sensay to advance product development and to speed the rate of innovation in bridging AI and human conversational data. By widely distributing its SENSE tokens to a global group of participants, Sensay expects to align interests with its users by rewarding them with a coin with immediate value while accelerating developer adoption and network growth.
“We’ve created outstanding networks of humans within Sensay. We are generating unprecedented levels of human conversational data for the developer community, while also providing the possibility of active or passive income to purpose-driven conversations that are already happening within our network”, said Crystal Rose, co-founder and CEO of Sensay. “SENSE is now the missing bridge in monetizations.”
Sensay previously closed $6 million in two funding rounds led by Norwest Venture Partners, with participation from Greycroft Partners, Draper Associates, Amplify LA and other investors.
For those interested in participating in the Token Sale, visit http://sensetoken.com
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019