Sensay, a Los Angeles-based tech company that specializes in AI, chatbots and conversation analysis has launched a sale of its new Ethereum-based application token, SENSE. SENSE tokens will enable users to earn rewards for the contributions they make to one another conversationally, across Sensay and other applications.
Sensay is an interoperable messaging platform across Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Slack, Kik, Skype, SMS, iMessage and Telegram for matching and routing humans for conversation. The Sensay network has over 20 million Sensay Coins already in circulation among nearly 3 million users, radically increasing digital currency adoption. Taking a bold step toward data openness, Sensay recently announced its newest feature in Peek, allowing anyone to view anonymous conversations on the platform.
Selling the SENSE tokens will enable Sensay to advance product development and to speed the rate of innovation in bridging AI and human conversational data. By widely distributing its SENSE tokens to a global group of participants, Sensay expects to align interests with its users by rewarding them with a coin with immediate value while accelerating developer adoption and network growth.
“We’ve created outstanding networks of humans within Sensay. We are generating unprecedented levels of human conversational data for the developer community, while also providing the possibility of active or passive income to purpose-driven conversations that are already happening within our network”, said Crystal Rose, co-founder and CEO of Sensay. “SENSE is now the missing bridge in monetizations.”
Sensay previously closed $6 million in two funding rounds led by Norwest Venture Partners, with participation from Greycroft Partners, Draper Associates, Amplify LA and other investors.
For those interested in participating in the Token Sale, visit http://sensetoken.com
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018