Unikrn, has announced it will introduce cryptocurrency wagering with UnikoinGold, an Ethereum-based version of their existing coin, Unikoin. UnikoinGold will allow Unikrn’s growing community to legally and fully engage in live betting with cryptocurrency.
The esports industry is expected to reach 1 billion in revenue by next year, and Unikrn is pioneering secure, seamless wagering to reward the rapidly increasing number of esports viewers. With existing investors including Mark Cuban, Ashton Kutcher, Elisabeth Murdoch, Shari Redstone, and 500 Startups, Unikrn plans to sell 100 million USD in UnikoinGold.
“The decentralized UnikoinGold token breaks down barriers for our users, giving them more autonomy and opportunity to participate on our platform, with flexibility to trade in a more open marketplace,” said Rahul Sood, CEO of Unikrn. “Our improved esports betting system is creating a new world of opportunity for cryptocurrency wagering that is legal, safe and fun. Competitive gaming thrives on innovation, risk and reward, and we believe that UnikoinGold is the breakthrough that the esports world has been waiting for.”
Like the existing Unikoin, UnikoinGold will be accessible around the world and allow users to earn prizes, hardware, and exclusive features. Unikrn has partnered with Blockchain and token sale platform CoinCircle to collaborate on the design, development, and launch of UnikoinGold. CoinCircle works with existing VC-backed companies to tokenize their already scaled businesses and launch token sales. Developed as an ERC20 token, UnikoinGold will be used on Unikrn’s new-and-improved, skill-based betting platform. UnikoinGold will be available to the public through a token sale launching September 22, 2017 with a goal of selling $100 million worth of UnikoinGold.
The value of UnikoinGold is derived from the utility and turnover of the token itself from within the Unikrn platform as well as the value of the token on the free market. The market-variable exchange rate reflects the value of the token at any given time, giving token holders the ability to choose the value and liquidate their holdings by trading them on an exchange.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019