NaPoleonX, a Fintech company incubated in Polytechnique “X” in Paris (French engineer research center), aims to launch the first algorithmic asset management firm for crypto investors and beyond. The team is composed of experienced professional ex traders, portfolio managers, quantitative developers and is advised by law companies with experiences in Blockchain and ICOs matters.
NaPoleonX proposes a solution of smart collaborative investing dedicated to the crypto community and beyond, through the creation of Decentralized Autonomous Funds (DAFs) to unbox the cryptocurrencies. Though smart contracts, crypto holders will be allowed, among others, to choose/change the asset classes, level of risk (leverage) and vote for crucial decisions.
For the DAF that NaPoleonX plans to launch a post ICO, an ad’hoc liquidity mechanism to accommodate DAF’s investor has been designed with a need to access their money. They say the liquidity mechanism will be three-fold:
- The DAF will issue tokens in order to raise money and these tokens will trade freely on one or several Exchanges. So, any investor will be able to sell its investment at any time.
- If a DAF is successful, they want to give the opportunity to new investors to invest in them post the initial issuance. This is an important element as most of the strategies that will be proposed will be able to accommodate over 100 million USD of assets when the underlying is in the traditional space. So, in order to onboard new investors, they have designed a unique Secondary Coin Offering (“SCO”) mechanism.
- If a DAF become unsuccessful, their investors will be able to disband the DAF in the case of 75% of its holders voting for such resolution. SCOs will be run like ICOs monthly and will contribute to the attractiveness of our DAFs. The aim is to remove a potential scarcity feature as can be the case with closed end funds. This SCO date will be used to manage several features of the DAF Smart Contract that will allow DAF’s investors to remain in the driving seat of their investment.
The one round ICO will be launch this fall, after several roadshows in Europe and Asia. It will consist in a Master DAF whose investors will decide to create and seed DAFs matching their needs. In return, it will collect the performance of its tokens and 85% of the Performance and Premium Fees on all the DAFs created in the ICO seed participation and in the future.
Along the White Paper, a Black paper has been released with the performances of their investment strategies and a Gold paper for newcomer in Quantitative investing. Further information and the NaPoleonX papers are available at www.napoleonx.ai
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019