NaPoleonX, a Fintech company incubated in Polytechnique “X” in Paris (French engineer research center), aims to launch the first algorithmic asset management firm for crypto investors and beyond. The team is composed of experienced professional ex traders, portfolio managers, quantitative developers and is advised by law companies with experiences in Blockchain and ICOs matters.
NaPoleonX proposes a solution of smart collaborative investing dedicated to the crypto community and beyond, through the creation of Decentralized Autonomous Funds (DAFs) to unbox the cryptocurrencies. Though smart contracts, crypto holders will be allowed, among others, to choose/change the asset classes, level of risk (leverage) and vote for crucial decisions.
For the DAF that NaPoleonX plans to launch a post ICO, an ad’hoc liquidity mechanism to accommodate DAF’s investor has been designed with a need to access their money. They say the liquidity mechanism will be three-fold:
- The DAF will issue tokens in order to raise money and these tokens will trade freely on one or several Exchanges. So, any investor will be able to sell its investment at any time.
- If a DAF is successful, they want to give the opportunity to new investors to invest in them post the initial issuance. This is an important element as most of the strategies that will be proposed will be able to accommodate over 100 million USD of assets when the underlying is in the traditional space. So, in order to onboard new investors, they have designed a unique Secondary Coin Offering (“SCO”) mechanism.
- If a DAF become unsuccessful, their investors will be able to disband the DAF in the case of 75% of its holders voting for such resolution. SCOs will be run like ICOs monthly and will contribute to the attractiveness of our DAFs. The aim is to remove a potential scarcity feature as can be the case with closed end funds. This SCO date will be used to manage several features of the DAF Smart Contract that will allow DAF’s investors to remain in the driving seat of their investment.
The one round ICO will be launch this fall, after several roadshows in Europe and Asia. It will consist in a Master DAF whose investors will decide to create and seed DAFs matching their needs. In return, it will collect the performance of its tokens and 85% of the Performance and Premium Fees on all the DAFs created in the ICO seed participation and in the future.
Along the White Paper, a Black paper has been released with the performances of their investment strategies and a Gold paper for newcomer in Quantitative investing. Further information and the NaPoleonX papers are available at www.napoleonx.ai
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020