Developer of Hybrid Intelligence platform, Cindicator uses millions of decentralized predictions from non-professional analysts and machine learning algorithms to provide hedge funds and institutional investors with precise forecasts. In a recent pilot project using a Stock Exchange, the team says their platform was able to drive an estimated 47 per cent yield per annum for experimental investment portfolio compared to top Hedge Fund.
“Financial markets depend on predicting future. At what price and when to buy Facebook shares, Brent crude oil, the US dollar, or Bitcoin? In 2015, traders spent over $50 billion on financial market data, with $4 billion spent on predictive analytics. By 2020 this figure will increase approximately 6x. Combining crowd intelligence with machine learning, Hybrid Intelligence can provide the market with unprecedented forecasting accuracy,” said Mike Brusov, CEO of Cindicator.
A pool of 863 independent non-professional analysts predicted price points for four futures daily. Based on answers to 56 questions, the platform powered around 100 deals, more than 80 per cent of which turned out profitable. In 15 days, a model portfolio increased by 2.81 per cent in value which equals a 47 per cent yield per annum. Interestingly, if the robot considered only the forecasts by the most accurate analyst, the profit would have been twice lower.
The platform combines collective human intelligence (trading strategies, human forecasts and buy/sell signals) with artificial intelligence (machine learning model which integrates cleaning, clustering methods, linear regressions, Bayesian models, xgboost on decisive trees, genetic algorithms, and neural networks) to increase the accuracy of financial forecasts.
Motivated financially and professionally, thousands of analysts generate forecasts daily. They answer questions about price levels of different financial assets, macroeconomic indexes, and events. Machine learning models dynamically calculate weights for each forecaster, identify stable systematics in their errors, calculate corrections, eliminate noise, and generate final predictions and trading signals.
Cindicator also announced that it has raised $500K in seed funding. Evgeny Medvednikov, business angel who previously led Cindicator’s pre-seed investment, Megafon ex-CTO Igor Shirokov, and banker Michael Shtepman participated in the round.
The new funding will be used to accelerate the Hybrid Intelligence platform development and to create a new business model. To power the new model, the company will release CND tokens providing access to Cindicator’s indexes, data, services, indicators, information, and analytical products.
CND token pre-sale is scheduled to run from September 12, 2017, until October 12, 2017. During this time, 100 per cent of CND tokens will be issued on Ethereum Blockchain by ERC20 token standard. CND tokens will be priced at $0.01 fiat price equivalent, purchase methods accepted include BTC, ETH, ETC, and LTC. The company aims to raise up to $15M during the ICO.
CND tokens will be placed on exchanges, giving an opportunity to openly buy them, gain access to new products, or sell them to traders, analysts, or investment funds. Tokens cannot be sold to residents of the United States, Singapore, or other countries where the sale may require registration as a security.
Each CND token holder can obtain a different level of access to Cindicator’s indicators, indexes, data, services, information, and analytical products. The level will depend on the quantity of tokens in each holder’s possession which in turn will be influenced by each holder’s role in the decentralized ecosystem.
“By issuing CND infrastructure tokens we provide the community a new tool for accessing predictive financial forecasting. It allows us to ensure that the next step is taken towards utilizing all products and capacities of Hybrid Intelligence and creating infrastructure needed to make effective decisions under volatile conditions of the new economy,” says Artem Baranov, COO of Cindicator.
To learn more about CND token sale, read their whitepaper.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017