Ties.Network has announced the first round of Token Generation Event (TGE), commencing September 21, 2017, to October 12, 2017. The total emission will be 200 million TIE tokens with free-float TGE supply of 140 million TIE tokens. The TGE cap will be US $33,600,000. Accepted currencies are Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Ties.Network CEO Alexander Neymark said:
“Ties.Network’s most distinguished trait is trustworthiness, which is delivered with transparency, security, and professional conflict resolution. Based on these values, the platform operates with self-organization and motivation, which includes the application of “genuine” rating system, transparent fees structure, and employment of trained community moderators.”
Ties.Network is a secure business platform designed for crypto-community to safely conduct business and financial transactions, including striking deals, locating and hiring experts, and promoting projects. It provides a solution to today’s inefficient, high cost, and insecure business transactions. The platform is based on trust and innovation, which is supported by the Ethereum Blockchain technology, “genuine” review and rating system, and the world’s first secure, public, and decentralized NoSQL database Ties.DB.
Imagine you, as a user, have an idea to start a Blockchain project, but you cannot code and don’t know anything about country-by-country laws and regulations around crypto. Other users on Ties.Network would be able to help. If you need to find country-specific investors for a Blockchain project, but couldn’t find them on LinkedIn, this platform is ready to help. Moreover, with so many ICOs and TGEs around the world, how would you know for sure which ones are legitimate and which ones are scams?
At Ties.Network, users are able to find Blockchain experts, developers, and enthusiasts who are ready to accept cryptocurrencies. It also allows them to make well-informed evaluations based on the viability and trustworthiness of professional network since all transactions are recorded in the Blockchain.
Ties.Network’s “genuine” rating system is based on actual parties involved in a transaction, as only those who have conducted business with each other can leave reviews and ratings. The platform doesn’t charge users any commission, as its revenues originate from advertising, escrow fees and from fees for storing and retrieving contents.
As more Ethereum-based applications and Blockchain projects are emerging on the market, highly-adaptable and well-structured data storage solutions must be made available to the public. Ties.DB is significant to Ties.Network as the former provides a solid structure for the platform to grow exponentially without having to worry about limited storage and retrieving issues.
The public, decentralized NoSQL database – Ties.DB – allows unlimited data storage, advanced search, and content modification by securing interactions between the nodes. The use of smart contracts in executing payments and transactions exemplifies this feature.
Another advantage for using Ties.Network platform is knowing that human assistance is available when needed. Professionally-trained community moderators, who are paid with the revenues generated by the platform, are key individuals with multi-level authorities to mediate disputes, ban users with malicious intent, remove illegal projects, delete suspicious transactions, investigate suspicious nodes and users, arbitrate disputes, and further develop the software.
More information, white paper, and business overview are available at Ties.Network.
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019