Ties.Network has announced the first round of Token Generation Event (TGE), commencing September 21, 2017, to October 12, 2017. The total emission will be 200 million TIE tokens with free-float TGE supply of 140 million TIE tokens. The TGE cap will be US $33,600,000. Accepted currencies are Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Ties.Network CEO Alexander Neymark said:
“Ties.Network’s most distinguished trait is trustworthiness, which is delivered with transparency, security, and professional conflict resolution. Based on these values, the platform operates with self-organization and motivation, which includes the application of “genuine” rating system, transparent fees structure, and employment of trained community moderators.”
Ties.Network is a secure business platform designed for crypto-community to safely conduct business and financial transactions, including striking deals, locating and hiring experts, and promoting projects. It provides a solution to today’s inefficient, high cost, and insecure business transactions. The platform is based on trust and innovation, which is supported by the Ethereum Blockchain technology, “genuine” review and rating system, and the world’s first secure, public, and decentralized NoSQL database Ties.DB.
Imagine you, as a user, have an idea to start a Blockchain project, but you cannot code and don’t know anything about country-by-country laws and regulations around crypto. Other users on Ties.Network would be able to help. If you need to find country-specific investors for a Blockchain project, but couldn’t find them on LinkedIn, this platform is ready to help. Moreover, with so many ICOs and TGEs around the world, how would you know for sure which ones are legitimate and which ones are scams?
At Ties.Network, users are able to find Blockchain experts, developers, and enthusiasts who are ready to accept cryptocurrencies. It also allows them to make well-informed evaluations based on the viability and trustworthiness of professional network since all transactions are recorded in the Blockchain.
Ties.Network’s “genuine” rating system is based on actual parties involved in a transaction, as only those who have conducted business with each other can leave reviews and ratings. The platform doesn’t charge users any commission, as its revenues originate from advertising, escrow fees and from fees for storing and retrieving contents.
As more Ethereum-based applications and Blockchain projects are emerging on the market, highly-adaptable and well-structured data storage solutions must be made available to the public. Ties.DB is significant to Ties.Network as the former provides a solid structure for the platform to grow exponentially without having to worry about limited storage and retrieving issues.
The public, decentralized NoSQL database – Ties.DB – allows unlimited data storage, advanced search, and content modification by securing interactions between the nodes. The use of smart contracts in executing payments and transactions exemplifies this feature.
Another advantage for using Ties.Network platform is knowing that human assistance is available when needed. Professionally-trained community moderators, who are paid with the revenues generated by the platform, are key individuals with multi-level authorities to mediate disputes, ban users with malicious intent, remove illegal projects, delete suspicious transactions, investigate suspicious nodes and users, arbitrate disputes, and further develop the software.
More information, white paper, and business overview are available at Ties.Network.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019