Cappasity is developing a complex AR/VR Blockchain ecosystem aiming at fast & easy AR/VR/3D content creation and distribution announced its intention to expand the platform leveraging Blockchain technology. The New version will be powered by ARToken (ART), a virtual currency for trading the content inside the ecosystem, available in the upcoming $50M token crowd-sale.
Cappasity says they are creating a system that allows 3D content creators and distributors to monetize and share the fruits of their creativity via a tokenized ecosystem and that they provide the first complex solution for fast & easy 3D content production and embedding into web stores and mobile apps.
The company also provides a powerful analytic Cappasity AI to handle customer interactions with 3D, creating a heatmap for each digitized product. The Cappasity platform is compatible with AR/VR devices and empowers content creators with tools, SDK and plugins to produce high quality AR/VR and 3D content.
“The implemented 3D imaging integrations with top luxury retailers have shown a major conversion increase by as much as 30-40% with tens of thousands of products imaged in 3D. Cappasity now gives a unique opportunity to stand at the origins of the AR/VR content revolution with AR utility tokens (ART) fueling the whole ecosystem,” stated Kosta Popov, Cappasity CEO and Founder.
“3D content is going to drive multiple verticals, such as Gaming, Entertainment, Retail, Art, Education, Health, etc; users, developers and businesses are going to benefit from 3D imagery creation, embedding and trading, while Cappasity leveraging Blockchain aims to become the global 3D/AR/VR content exchange ecosystem for each player. Our ARTs can be earned by creating and sharing 3D/AR/VR content, and be used to buy or rent it.”
“70% of tokens will be distributed between crowd-sale participants, while the remaining ARTs shall be allocated to founders’ long-term endowment and early contributors”, he added.
The ARToken crowd-sale will begin at the end of September and will last for 4 weeks. Cappasity platform, a beta-version of which was released in January 2017, plans to attract a total of $ 50m. Total investment in the company from VC funds and angel investors so far amounted to $1.8m.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020