Cappasity is developing a complex AR/VR Blockchain ecosystem aiming at fast & easy AR/VR/3D content creation and distribution announced its intention to expand the platform leveraging Blockchain technology. The New version will be powered by ARToken (ART), a virtual currency for trading the content inside the ecosystem, available in the upcoming $50M token crowd-sale.
Cappasity says they are creating a system that allows 3D content creators and distributors to monetize and share the fruits of their creativity via a tokenized ecosystem and that they provide the first complex solution for fast & easy 3D content production and embedding into web stores and mobile apps.
The company also provides a powerful analytic Cappasity AI to handle customer interactions with 3D, creating a heatmap for each digitized product. The Cappasity platform is compatible with AR/VR devices and empowers content creators with tools, SDK and plugins to produce high quality AR/VR and 3D content.
“The implemented 3D imaging integrations with top luxury retailers have shown a major conversion increase by as much as 30-40% with tens of thousands of products imaged in 3D. Cappasity now gives a unique opportunity to stand at the origins of the AR/VR content revolution with AR utility tokens (ART) fueling the whole ecosystem,” stated Kosta Popov, Cappasity CEO and Founder.
“3D content is going to drive multiple verticals, such as Gaming, Entertainment, Retail, Art, Education, Health, etc; users, developers and businesses are going to benefit from 3D imagery creation, embedding and trading, while Cappasity leveraging Blockchain aims to become the global 3D/AR/VR content exchange ecosystem for each player. Our ARTs can be earned by creating and sharing 3D/AR/VR content, and be used to buy or rent it.”
“70% of tokens will be distributed between crowd-sale participants, while the remaining ARTs shall be allocated to founders’ long-term endowment and early contributors”, he added.
The ARToken crowd-sale will begin at the end of September and will last for 4 weeks. Cappasity platform, a beta-version of which was released in January 2017, plans to attract a total of $ 50m. Total investment in the company from VC funds and angel investors so far amounted to $1.8m.
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019
- New Research Released on Blockchain and EU Privacy Law Compliance - March 5, 2019
- Token.Agency Kicks Off Blockchain, STO and Tokenomics Service in Europe and North America - February 27, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Develops Blockchain-Prototype for Sustainable Supply Chains - February 26, 2019
- Open Source, Enterprise-Grade Blockchain Platform Insolar Launches Testnet - February 26, 2019
- IPC to Provide ICE Crypto Feeds to over 6000 Capital Market Participants - February 26, 2019
- Fetch.AI raises $6m in Successful 22 Second Token Sale On Binance Launchpad - February 25, 2019