Cappasity is developing a complex AR/VR Blockchain ecosystem aiming at fast & easy AR/VR/3D content creation and distribution announced its intention to expand the platform leveraging Blockchain technology. The New version will be powered by ARToken (ART), a virtual currency for trading the content inside the ecosystem, available in the upcoming $50M token crowd-sale.
Cappasity says they are creating a system that allows 3D content creators and distributors to monetize and share the fruits of their creativity via a tokenized ecosystem and that they provide the first complex solution for fast & easy 3D content production and embedding into web stores and mobile apps.
The company also provides a powerful analytic Cappasity AI to handle customer interactions with 3D, creating a heatmap for each digitized product. The Cappasity platform is compatible with AR/VR devices and empowers content creators with tools, SDK and plugins to produce high quality AR/VR and 3D content.
“The implemented 3D imaging integrations with top luxury retailers have shown a major conversion increase by as much as 30-40% with tens of thousands of products imaged in 3D. Cappasity now gives a unique opportunity to stand at the origins of the AR/VR content revolution with AR utility tokens (ART) fueling the whole ecosystem,” stated Kosta Popov, Cappasity CEO and Founder.
“3D content is going to drive multiple verticals, such as Gaming, Entertainment, Retail, Art, Education, Health, etc; users, developers and businesses are going to benefit from 3D imagery creation, embedding and trading, while Cappasity leveraging Blockchain aims to become the global 3D/AR/VR content exchange ecosystem for each player. Our ARTs can be earned by creating and sharing 3D/AR/VR content, and be used to buy or rent it.”
“70% of tokens will be distributed between crowd-sale participants, while the remaining ARTs shall be allocated to founders’ long-term endowment and early contributors”, he added.
The ARToken crowd-sale will begin at the end of September and will last for 4 weeks. Cappasity platform, a beta-version of which was released in January 2017, plans to attract a total of $ 50m. Total investment in the company from VC funds and angel investors so far amounted to $1.8m.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018