Blockchain company TenX has announced that it will be featured in the upcoming episode of Innovations TV, airing in the first quarter of 2018 on FOX Business.
The co-founders of TenX started the company with a vision to have assets on the Blockchain, available not only to industry insiders but to any user in the “real world”. With the emergence of more and more different tokens, a growing number of users and businesses truly struggle to leverage the existing Blockchain infrastructure. TenX has made the interconnectedness of physical and virtual platforms a reality.
The upcoming episode of Innovations will focus on the TenX Wallet and the TenX Card, which have been tested by well-known figures throughout the industry with payments in 50 countries across the world. The audience will learn how the TenX Card acts as a debit card with the accompanying TenX Wallet (a mobile wallet that can be funded with Bitcoin, Ether, Dash and virtually any Blockchain asset in time to come).
As a result of card issuance partnerships with major credit card companies, the TenX debit card can be used in nearly 200 countries at over 36-million points of acceptance today. Moreover, users and businesses can exchange their Blockchain assets seamlessly from one user to another in a decentralized manner, without any risk that is usually associated with current centralized solutions.
“Our mission is to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses. Making cryptocurrencies spendable anytime and anywhere is the key first step in that process and we are excited to share this on the Innovations series,” said Dr. Julian Hosp, Co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer of TenX.
“TenX strives to offer the user access to as large as possible range of Blockchain assets at a maximum degree of convenience, while adhering to the highest security standards in the ecosystem,” said Senior Producer of DMG Productions, Michael Devine. “We look forward to highlighting their technology, and to enlightening the public on the industry.”
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019