Blockchain company TenX has announced that it will be featured in the upcoming episode of Innovations TV, airing in the first quarter of 2018 on FOX Business.
The co-founders of TenX started the company with a vision to have assets on the Blockchain, available not only to industry insiders but to any user in the “real world”. With the emergence of more and more different tokens, a growing number of users and businesses truly struggle to leverage the existing Blockchain infrastructure. TenX has made the interconnectedness of physical and virtual platforms a reality.
The upcoming episode of Innovations will focus on the TenX Wallet and the TenX Card, which have been tested by well-known figures throughout the industry with payments in 50 countries across the world. The audience will learn how the TenX Card acts as a debit card with the accompanying TenX Wallet (a mobile wallet that can be funded with Bitcoin, Ether, Dash and virtually any Blockchain asset in time to come).
As a result of card issuance partnerships with major credit card companies, the TenX debit card can be used in nearly 200 countries at over 36-million points of acceptance today. Moreover, users and businesses can exchange their Blockchain assets seamlessly from one user to another in a decentralized manner, without any risk that is usually associated with current centralized solutions.
“Our mission is to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses. Making cryptocurrencies spendable anytime and anywhere is the key first step in that process and we are excited to share this on the Innovations series,” said Dr. Julian Hosp, Co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer of TenX.
“TenX strives to offer the user access to as large as possible range of Blockchain assets at a maximum degree of convenience, while adhering to the highest security standards in the ecosystem,” said Senior Producer of DMG Productions, Michael Devine. “We look forward to highlighting their technology, and to enlightening the public on the industry.”
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019