Blockchain company TenX has announced that it will be featured in the upcoming episode of Innovations TV, airing in the first quarter of 2018 on FOX Business.
The co-founders of TenX started the company with a vision to have assets on the Blockchain, available not only to industry insiders but to any user in the “real world”. With the emergence of more and more different tokens, a growing number of users and businesses truly struggle to leverage the existing Blockchain infrastructure. TenX has made the interconnectedness of physical and virtual platforms a reality.
The upcoming episode of Innovations will focus on the TenX Wallet and the TenX Card, which have been tested by well-known figures throughout the industry with payments in 50 countries across the world. The audience will learn how the TenX Card acts as a debit card with the accompanying TenX Wallet (a mobile wallet that can be funded with Bitcoin, Ether, Dash and virtually any Blockchain asset in time to come).
As a result of card issuance partnerships with major credit card companies, the TenX debit card can be used in nearly 200 countries at over 36-million points of acceptance today. Moreover, users and businesses can exchange their Blockchain assets seamlessly from one user to another in a decentralized manner, without any risk that is usually associated with current centralized solutions.
“Our mission is to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses. Making cryptocurrencies spendable anytime and anywhere is the key first step in that process and we are excited to share this on the Innovations series,” said Dr. Julian Hosp, Co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer of TenX.
“TenX strives to offer the user access to as large as possible range of Blockchain assets at a maximum degree of convenience, while adhering to the highest security standards in the ecosystem,” said Senior Producer of DMG Productions, Michael Devine. “We look forward to highlighting their technology, and to enlightening the public on the industry.”
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019