Blockchain company TenX has announced that it will be featured in the upcoming episode of Innovations TV, airing in the first quarter of 2018 on FOX Business.
The co-founders of TenX started the company with a vision to have assets on the Blockchain, available not only to industry insiders but to any user in the “real world”. With the emergence of more and more different tokens, a growing number of users and businesses truly struggle to leverage the existing Blockchain infrastructure. TenX has made the interconnectedness of physical and virtual platforms a reality.
The upcoming episode of Innovations will focus on the TenX Wallet and the TenX Card, which have been tested by well-known figures throughout the industry with payments in 50 countries across the world. The audience will learn how the TenX Card acts as a debit card with the accompanying TenX Wallet (a mobile wallet that can be funded with Bitcoin, Ether, Dash and virtually any Blockchain asset in time to come).
As a result of card issuance partnerships with major credit card companies, the TenX debit card can be used in nearly 200 countries at over 36-million points of acceptance today. Moreover, users and businesses can exchange their Blockchain assets seamlessly from one user to another in a decentralized manner, without any risk that is usually associated with current centralized solutions.
“Our mission is to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses. Making cryptocurrencies spendable anytime and anywhere is the key first step in that process and we are excited to share this on the Innovations series,” said Dr. Julian Hosp, Co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer of TenX.
“TenX strives to offer the user access to as large as possible range of Blockchain assets at a maximum degree of convenience, while adhering to the highest security standards in the ecosystem,” said Senior Producer of DMG Productions, Michael Devine. “We look forward to highlighting their technology, and to enlightening the public on the industry.”
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020