The Swiss company DECENT, known for producing a digital content distribution platform based on their own adaptation of blockchain technology, is hiring employees from around the globe and increasing their reach with new offices popping up at a number of locations in recent months. Their latest plans are to expand to New York City.
DECENT launched its digital content distribution platform only in June of this year. Since then their number of employees has grown by 20%, and with this rapid increase in size, they are looking to broaden their reach to new strategic locations in different countries. After Slovakia, Switzerland, Armenia and two locations in China, the New York office will be the sixth place of company operations. They believe that adding a global dimension to their company will appeal to potential new members of their team and draw in additional interests from their growing community of followers.
“I am convinced that there are many talented young people in Slovakia who are tempted to travel and work on products that can change the world. I believe New York is an attractive destination and this new office will also attract potential new colleagues”, says Matej Michalko, Founder and CEO of DECENT.
DECENT plans to open more than 35 positions by the end of the year. Future arrangements could include opening offices in Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Silicon Valley
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019