Swarm, a collaborative ownership platform for real assets, today announced the terms of the WINGS engagement for their upcoming token generation event on September 7, 2017. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the wisdom of crowds for crowdfunding price discovery and for social promotion of projects to early adopters.
Swarm offers a unique market infrastructure model that enables investing crypto assets into real assets, and deploying traditional capital into real markets in a new way. With Swarm’s infrastructure investors can create and operate asset-backed tokens and participate in composite of wealth creation.
Swarm´s system is designed to be adaptable for full regulatory compliance in multiple jurisdictions. The corridor between the public and private blockchain tokens is additionally designed to be fully AML/KYC compliant and tokens follow the model of existing exchanges. For more information see the white paper here.
Holders of WINGS tokens will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming Swarm token sale which will start on September 7, 2017, and share their forecast with their social graph thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers who can review sentiment by crowd aggregate or individuals in their social network. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100 percent accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community.
“Swarm is one of the premier projects in the blockchain space and a true pioneer in offering a tangible solution to one of the biggest problems faced by cryptocurrencies, which is linking crypto assets with real assets, with full regulatory compliance,¨ said Dominik Zynis, Head of Communications, WINGS. ¨We are pleased to have Swarm use WINGS for their token sale and look forward to further collaboration on mutual deal flow.”
Once the Swarm token sale ends WINGS forecasters will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with up to 975,000 Swarm if the hard cap if reached (1.5 percent of the total tokens sold which is capped at 65 million Swarm).
“WINGS has a commendable track record of evaluating some of the largest and most popular token sales of 2017,” said Joel Dietz, Founding Partner, Swarm. “We intend to use the WINGS valuation service to estimate the target size of our own raise and other sub-asset tokens.”
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward payment, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov and Artem Gorbachev, PhD, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the Swarm token at https://wings.ai starting August 31, 2017. Subscribe for the timely updates about the forthcoming token sale event at https://swarm.fund/.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019