Swarm, a collaborative ownership platform for real assets, today announced the terms of the WINGS engagement for their upcoming token generation event on September 7, 2017. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the wisdom of crowds for crowdfunding price discovery and for social promotion of projects to early adopters.
Swarm offers a unique market infrastructure model that enables investing crypto assets into real assets, and deploying traditional capital into real markets in a new way. With Swarm’s infrastructure investors can create and operate asset-backed tokens and participate in composite of wealth creation.
Swarm´s system is designed to be adaptable for full regulatory compliance in multiple jurisdictions. The corridor between the public and private blockchain tokens is additionally designed to be fully AML/KYC compliant and tokens follow the model of existing exchanges. For more information see the white paper here.
Holders of WINGS tokens will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming Swarm token sale which will start on September 7, 2017, and share their forecast with their social graph thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers who can review sentiment by crowd aggregate or individuals in their social network. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100 percent accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community.
“Swarm is one of the premier projects in the blockchain space and a true pioneer in offering a tangible solution to one of the biggest problems faced by cryptocurrencies, which is linking crypto assets with real assets, with full regulatory compliance,¨ said Dominik Zynis, Head of Communications, WINGS. ¨We are pleased to have Swarm use WINGS for their token sale and look forward to further collaboration on mutual deal flow.”
Once the Swarm token sale ends WINGS forecasters will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with up to 975,000 Swarm if the hard cap if reached (1.5 percent of the total tokens sold which is capped at 65 million Swarm).
“WINGS has a commendable track record of evaluating some of the largest and most popular token sales of 2017,” said Joel Dietz, Founding Partner, Swarm. “We intend to use the WINGS valuation service to estimate the target size of our own raise and other sub-asset tokens.”
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward payment, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov and Artem Gorbachev, PhD, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the Swarm token at https://wings.ai starting August 31, 2017. Subscribe for the timely updates about the forthcoming token sale event at https://swarm.fund/.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019