Swarm, a collaborative ownership platform for real assets, today announced the terms of the WINGS engagement for their upcoming token generation event on September 7, 2017. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the wisdom of crowds for crowdfunding price discovery and for social promotion of projects to early adopters.
Swarm offers a unique market infrastructure model that enables investing crypto assets into real assets, and deploying traditional capital into real markets in a new way. With Swarm’s infrastructure investors can create and operate asset-backed tokens and participate in composite of wealth creation.
Swarm´s system is designed to be adaptable for full regulatory compliance in multiple jurisdictions. The corridor between the public and private blockchain tokens is additionally designed to be fully AML/KYC compliant and tokens follow the model of existing exchanges. For more information see the white paper here.
Holders of WINGS tokens will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming Swarm token sale which will start on September 7, 2017, and share their forecast with their social graph thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers who can review sentiment by crowd aggregate or individuals in their social network. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100 percent accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community.
“Swarm is one of the premier projects in the blockchain space and a true pioneer in offering a tangible solution to one of the biggest problems faced by cryptocurrencies, which is linking crypto assets with real assets, with full regulatory compliance,¨ said Dominik Zynis, Head of Communications, WINGS. ¨We are pleased to have Swarm use WINGS for their token sale and look forward to further collaboration on mutual deal flow.”
Once the Swarm token sale ends WINGS forecasters will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with up to 975,000 Swarm if the hard cap if reached (1.5 percent of the total tokens sold which is capped at 65 million Swarm).
“WINGS has a commendable track record of evaluating some of the largest and most popular token sales of 2017,” said Joel Dietz, Founding Partner, Swarm. “We intend to use the WINGS valuation service to estimate the target size of our own raise and other sub-asset tokens.”
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward payment, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov and Artem Gorbachev, PhD, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the Swarm token at https://wings.ai starting August 31, 2017. Subscribe for the timely updates about the forthcoming token sale event at https://swarm.fund/.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019