Swarm, a collaborative ownership platform for real assets, today announced the terms of the WINGS engagement for their upcoming token generation event on September 7, 2017. WINGS is an Ethereum-based platform that harnesses the wisdom of crowds for crowdfunding price discovery and for social promotion of projects to early adopters.
Swarm offers a unique market infrastructure model that enables investing crypto assets into real assets, and deploying traditional capital into real markets in a new way. With Swarm’s infrastructure investors can create and operate asset-backed tokens and participate in composite of wealth creation.
Swarm´s system is designed to be adaptable for full regulatory compliance in multiple jurisdictions. The corridor between the public and private blockchain tokens is additionally designed to be fully AML/KYC compliant and tokens follow the model of existing exchanges. For more information see the white paper here.
Holders of WINGS tokens will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming Swarm token sale which will start on September 7, 2017, and share their forecast with their social graph thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers who can review sentiment by crowd aggregate or individuals in their social network. The Ethereum network gives an immutable, and 100 percent accountable track record of the token sale evaluation from a globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community.
“Swarm is one of the premier projects in the blockchain space and a true pioneer in offering a tangible solution to one of the biggest problems faced by cryptocurrencies, which is linking crypto assets with real assets, with full regulatory compliance,¨ said Dominik Zynis, Head of Communications, WINGS. ¨We are pleased to have Swarm use WINGS for their token sale and look forward to further collaboration on mutual deal flow.”
Once the Swarm token sale ends WINGS forecasters will be rewarded based on their forecasts accuracy with up to 975,000 Swarm if the hard cap if reached (1.5 percent of the total tokens sold which is capped at 65 million Swarm).
“WINGS has a commendable track record of evaluating some of the largest and most popular token sales of 2017,” said Joel Dietz, Founding Partner, Swarm. “We intend to use the WINGS valuation service to estimate the target size of our own raise and other sub-asset tokens.”
WINGS token holders will be able to collect their algorithmically determined forecasting reward payment, based on the math model designed by Dr. Sergey Popov and Artem Gorbachev, PhD, by simply calling on a smart contract which will distribute their allotted tokens as well as adjust their publicly available WINGS Forecast Rating.
The WINGS community will have the chance to evaluate and provide feedback on the Swarm token at https://wings.ai starting August 31, 2017. Subscribe for the timely updates about the forthcoming token sale event at https://swarm.fund/.
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019