– Indorse, a blockchain-powered decentralized social network for professionals, today announced an airdrop of 65,000 IND tokens to holders of TenX (PAY), Digix (DGD), Coindash (CDT) and 0x – ZeroX (ZRX) tokens.
Indorse Co-Founder and CEO, David Moskowitz said:
“The Indorse network presents a revolutionary approach to professional networking by providing a platform on which users can use crowd-verified endorsements to further their reputations. As such, our ecosystem flourishes as active and engaged participants, receive financial rewards from engaging on the network, in the form of IND tokens.”
“In choosing to airdrop our tokens to these communities, we ensure not only wide distribution, but also that our tokens will be placed in the hands and wallets of some of the most active and engaged token holders in the Ethereum network,” Moskowitz added.
A snapshot of PAY, DGD, CDT and ZRX token holders was taken on August 18, 2017. Accounts with the equivalent of 3,000 ether or more, and less than .01 ether, will be scrubbed to prevent sending tokens to exchange accounts and dust accounts.
Speaking on the announcement, Adam Efrima COO of Coindash said, “The IND token will be added to CoinDash ecosystem soon, following the airdrop our users will be able to manage one more asset in their Coindash portfolio.”
“We are thrilled that our PAY holders will receive IND tokens in this airdrop, as while Indorse provides a way for people to earn tokens, TenX gives them a way to spend them,” added Airdrop partner and Tenx Co-founder, Dr. Julian Hosp.
“The team at Indorse have been long time supporters of the ethereum and Digix communities. We are very happy to support them in their efforts to expand the universe of IND holders,” noted Shaun Djie, Co-founder of Digix Global.
The Indorse token sale will run until September 7, 2017 where the Indorse Tokens (IND) will be distributed to token sale participants, representing approximately 35% of the total supply created. The IND token is a tradeable token, and participants will also receive Indorse Score (SCR) tokens, which are a non-tradeable reputation token required to post updates to the member profile or indorse and flag claims, once the platform is released on the main network.
In addition, following a successful engagement with WINGS, the Ethereum-based price discovery and social promotion DAO, in their presale, Indorse is again integrating with the DAO that has forecasted and promoted several funding campaigns which have raised in excess of $150 million.
“We aim to tackle the fundamental flaws associated with social networks such as data ownership and privacy leak by putting the power into the hands of the user, as opposed to the owners and advertisers. The significant interest in our project to date paired with the extensive community support of our Airdrop partners has positioned Indorse as a truly revolutionary undertaking,” Moskowitz concluded.
While holders of the aforementioned tokens, as of August 18, 2017 will automatically receive IND tokens during the Airdrop, holders can register for this Airdrop at https://indorse.io/air-drop until September 4, 2017 to receive double the amount of IND. Please take note, any site claiming to be Indorse and asking for your private key is a scam.
For more information on the token sale, visit www.indorse.io.
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019