Blockchain company TenX has announced that it has become a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance – the world’s largest open-source Blockchain initiative.
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Building upon the leading smart contract supporting Blockchain currently running in real-world production – Ethereum – the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance defines enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly-demanding applications at the speed of business.
Composed of a wide variety of forward-looking enterprises and Blockchain innovators, the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance aims to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open source reference architectures.
“We value the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s efforts to be at the forefront of defining standards and facilitating collaboration among its diverse cross-industry membership. The technological variety of organizations coming together under the auspices of EEA to create and drive Ethereum standards will enable the mass adoption of Blockchain at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable”, said Dr. Julian Hosp, Co-founder and President of TenX.
“We are very proud to contribute to the future development of the next-generation Ethereum ecosystem and believe that our experience will greatly benefit the EEA community. Being an EEA member will enrich our capacity and help us achieve our mission – to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses,” he added.
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020