A team of Russian developers AT Ahoolee.io, which lists 40 million items from more than 1000 online stores, aims at helping consumers to buy goods on the Internet for the lowest prices.
To enable consumers from different countries to pay for goods using cryptocurrency, Ahoolee has created tokens (AHT) based on the proprietary Blockchain using the Ethereum code. One can exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Dollars, Euro or Rubles for tokens through the internal tool embedded in the wallet.
Ahoolee is based on a decentralized business model, which means any person is able to become its contributor and add a store, download a catalog, or check the quality of offers. Contributors can earn Ahoolee tokens for performing certain tasks and use them afterwards to pay for available goods.
As it’s widely known, marketplaces are often not so helpful in finding best deals because of the limited number of engaged partners. When it comes to online shopping, it takes hours to find the lowest price for desired goods. Search engines make the process even more complicated as one has to manually browse tens of websites, compare prices and characteristics.
The web crawler in Ahoolee.io automatically indexes stores, downloads catalogs, and combines similar products into one card. Using such a card, a consumer can compare prices from different retailers and track a detailed price history.
At the preliminary ICO that took place on July 3d, Ahoolee received investments in cryptocurrency that amounted to 200,000 USD during just 30 minutes.
By the end of 2017, the Ahoolee team plans to engage 50,000 stores and increase the number of goods in the system up to 1 billion.
The near-term plan also includes contextual advertising on Ahoolee.io and launch of premium accounts with a subscriber fee. A premium account is used to highlight a store in search results and is a guarantee that a retailer is not a fraudulent seller.
To bring that to life, the Ahoolee team runs ICO from August 28th, and will officially accept investments from the USA.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019