Mr. Exchange, Inc. (Formerly knowns as Crypted Vault, Co., Ltd,) the developer of cryptocurrency exchange Mr. Ripple is announcing a comprehensive system upgrade and renaming it to Mr. Exchange. It is scheduled to launch on September 15th, 2017.
Mr. Exchange is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan, supporting over 50 currency pairs and at the same time securely storing diﬀerent kinds of native wallet※2 in one integrated wallet. By 2018, Mr. Exchange is targeting the user base to grow exponentially to 100,000 and monthly trading volume at 75 billion JPY.
After migrating the account to Mr. Exchange, the withdrawal of fiat and cryptocurrency will be temporarily limited until additional identification has been submitted by users.
As for Mr. Ripple users, it is possible to withdraw as usual until you initiate the account migration process to Mr. Exchange.
Mr. Ripple account migration service to Mr. Exchange is available until the end of September 2018 and it is subject to change without further notice.
Additionally, for users who have not completed identity verification on Mr. Ripple or who do not wish to continue using Mr. Exchange, migration is not necessary.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019