Mr. Exchange, Inc. (Formerly knowns as Crypted Vault, Co., Ltd,) the developer of cryptocurrency exchange Mr. Ripple is announcing a comprehensive system upgrade and renaming it to Mr. Exchange. It is scheduled to launch on September 15th, 2017.
Mr. Exchange is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan, supporting over 50 currency pairs and at the same time securely storing diﬀerent kinds of native wallet※2 in one integrated wallet. By 2018, Mr. Exchange is targeting the user base to grow exponentially to 100,000 and monthly trading volume at 75 billion JPY.
After migrating the account to Mr. Exchange, the withdrawal of fiat and cryptocurrency will be temporarily limited until additional identification has been submitted by users.
As for Mr. Ripple users, it is possible to withdraw as usual until you initiate the account migration process to Mr. Exchange.
Mr. Ripple account migration service to Mr. Exchange is available until the end of September 2018 and it is subject to change without further notice.
Additionally, for users who have not completed identity verification on Mr. Ripple or who do not wish to continue using Mr. Exchange, migration is not necessary.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019