Mr. Exchange, Inc. (Formerly knowns as Crypted Vault, Co., Ltd,) the developer of cryptocurrency exchange Mr. Ripple is announcing a comprehensive system upgrade and renaming it to Mr. Exchange. It is scheduled to launch on September 15th, 2017.
Mr. Exchange is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan, supporting over 50 currency pairs and at the same time securely storing diﬀerent kinds of native wallet※2 in one integrated wallet. By 2018, Mr. Exchange is targeting the user base to grow exponentially to 100,000 and monthly trading volume at 75 billion JPY.
After migrating the account to Mr. Exchange, the withdrawal of fiat and cryptocurrency will be temporarily limited until additional identification has been submitted by users.
As for Mr. Ripple users, it is possible to withdraw as usual until you initiate the account migration process to Mr. Exchange.
Mr. Ripple account migration service to Mr. Exchange is available until the end of September 2018 and it is subject to change without further notice.
Additionally, for users who have not completed identity verification on Mr. Ripple or who do not wish to continue using Mr. Exchange, migration is not necessary.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019