Mr. Exchange, Inc. (Formerly knowns as Crypted Vault, Co., Ltd,) the developer of cryptocurrency exchange Mr. Ripple is announcing a comprehensive system upgrade and renaming it to Mr. Exchange. It is scheduled to launch on September 15th, 2017.
Mr. Exchange is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan, supporting over 50 currency pairs and at the same time securely storing diﬀerent kinds of native wallet※2 in one integrated wallet. By 2018, Mr. Exchange is targeting the user base to grow exponentially to 100,000 and monthly trading volume at 75 billion JPY.
After migrating the account to Mr. Exchange, the withdrawal of fiat and cryptocurrency will be temporarily limited until additional identification has been submitted by users.
As for Mr. Ripple users, it is possible to withdraw as usual until you initiate the account migration process to Mr. Exchange.
Mr. Ripple account migration service to Mr. Exchange is available until the end of September 2018 and it is subject to change without further notice.
Additionally, for users who have not completed identity verification on Mr. Ripple or who do not wish to continue using Mr. Exchange, migration is not necessary.
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019