Monetha, has announced a strategic partnership deal with the leading food delivery company in Central Europe. Foodout Group with operations spread across Ukraine, Belarus, Iran, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia have agreed to adopt Monetha as their main cryptocurrency payment solution.
The deal is the first to have been announced following the Monetha token listing on CoinMarketCap.com earlier this week, and will enable hungry Foodout customers to purchase food they enjoy from restaurants they love, using Ethereum based tokens.
Through the strategic partnership, Foodout group have agreed for the Monetha integration to be rolled out across their application, following the final development of Monetha’s Milestone 01 – due for completion in early 2018. The roll-out includes the Ukraine, Belarus, Iran, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia markets, where Foodout have quickly become market leaders taking over $30m in food orders each year. Interestingly, the somewhat unstable political situation of these regions has had a direct impact on the rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies, and Foodout will become the first food delivery company catering to this need.
Co-founder/Product lead of Monetha, Laurynas Jokubaitis commented:
“We are thrilled to be adding a wider diversity of merchants to our user base. Different industries provide specific insights for development which will contribute to the overall development of the Monetha product. Given the size and the originality of the Foodout Group, Monetha is excited to be expanding into new markets such as Iran, Belarus and Ukraine – all of which we anticipate high demand for the product”.
Together with a hand-picked, passionate team Foodout Group have truly catapulted the business to where it is today. The growing team have been enabling restaurant partners in multiple countries across Central Europe to reach more customers, grow their sales and expand their reach. The Foodout App has been awarded for being one of the highest rated app’s in the region, and the customer-centric company culture of the group make Foodout a well suited strategic partner for Monetha.
This year, the consolidated turnover forecast for Foodout Group food orders exceeds is 30 million US dollars.
CEO of Foodout Group, Tomas Martunas commented:
“We were getting many customer queries every month for us to start accepting ether & crypto payments. Especially in countries where local currencies are not so stable – Belarus, Ukraine and Iran. Monetha in our opinion has the best solution for merchants in the market today. With this deal Foodout Group will be able grow even faster by unlocking all the customers who were willing but unable to pay with cryptos..”
Monetha.io is a decentralized payment and trust solution on the Ethereum blockchain. Through the use of smart contract technology payments are secured over a revolutionary trust system that analyzes the reputation of all parties, assigning an algorithmic trust rating to each party. By leveraging Ethereum blockchain technology, “Monetha” empowers merchants with a single step transaction that’s 5x cheaper and up to 10,000x faster than traditional alternatives.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019