Smart Valor, the decentralized platform for the issuance and distribution of investment solutions, today announced its full line-up for The ICO Summit. Held in Zurich on Friday, September 15, 2017, the conference will dive into both the excitement and criticism surrounding this growing trend in capital raising, as well as discuss Switzerland’s position as an epicentre for the ICO revolution.
Olga Feldmeier, CEO of Smart Valor, said:
“The ICO Summit is set to be the first truly global crypto event in Switzerland, and we’re looking forward to sharing this with the wider crypto community. As innovative Blockchain companies from around the world turn their focus to Zurich, this Summit will offer a groundbreaking platform to discuss the emergence and future of these incredible technologies.”
With a program of workshops, keynotes, and panel discussions, the ICO Summit is set to bring together disruptors and drivers of change in crypto funding to share their experiences and best practices for successful ICO execution. The Summit will open with a keynote speech by William Mougayar, investor and author of The Business Blockchain.
“Setting aside the hype surrounding the crypto market, it’s important to evaluate the vast impact that ICOs have and will continue to have globally. The ICO Summit highlights not only how the balance and structure of venture capital is shifting, but also how emerging technologies are transforming our everyday lives,” Daniel Zakrisson, Co-founder & Head of Evaluations and Mentoring at Cofound.it, said.
Local Crypto Valley experts will be represented at the summit, including Nicolai Oster, Head of ICOs at Bitcoin Suisse, and John Hucker, President of the Swiss Finance and Technology Association. Global industry leaders also presenting include Jamie Burke, CEO and Co-founder of Outlier Ventures; Jake Brukhman, Co-founder of Coinfund.io; Alexander Ivanov, CEO and Co-founder of Waves Platform; Eddy Travia, CEO of Coinsilium; Daniel Zakrisson, Co-founder and Head of Evaluations and Mentoring at CoFound.it; David Wachsman, Founder of Wachsman PR; and Richard Kastelein, Co-founder of Cryptoassets Design Group.
“With a record amount of funding raised, and as the ICO landscape continues to evolve, it’s important that industry leaders come together to highlight the importance of clarity and compliance. In order to secure the future of the industry, it is our responsibility to ensure that startups are familiar with the regulatory framework and investors are protected,” said Nicolai Oster, Head of ICO at Bitcoin Suisse.
The 2017 Summit will tackle some of the most discussed issues in the industry, including how Blockchain is disrupting traditional financing, the evolution of the token economy, and the best practices for ICO execution. In addition, the conference will feature a Pitch Session, in which attendees will watch as some of the most promising projects undertaking token sales in the space share their visions.
Arry Yu, COO, StormX Inc. (of STORM Tokens), said:
“The most innovative companies in every industry are leveraging cryptocurrency to offer people all over the world a wealth of unprecedented opportunities. The rapid rise of crowdsales is reflecting the global appetite for projects that offer people new and more democratic ways to engage with brands, from decentralized job marketplaces, to mobile games that let people earn natively in cryptocurrency.”
“As the ICO trend continues to grow, gaining significant momentum month-on-month, our eyes are opened to the limitless use cases of Blockchain and token assets. Despite the increasing flow of amazing projects, I believe we have only just scratched the surface of what this form of capital raising can accomplish,” Feldmeier concluded.
Due to high interest, the conference is sold out. However, the event will be live streamed at www.ICOsummit.ch.
The full agenda and biographies of the event speakers and panelists can be viewed here.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019