HydroMiner a cryptocurrency company offering green mining in the Austrian Alps opening their ICO next week, starting September 25, 2017.
“We focused on mining using hydro power to build a cryptoworld, that is based on an environmentally friendly way of mining. The best part is, this green way is also very profitable, since we are able to purchase the energy at a really low price, which can compete with Chinese and northern European ones.”
“While being part of the crypto-revolution, that is changing the world as we know it, we still manage to have almost no carbon footprint. Our electricity bill is 85% lower than the average bill in Europe due to the special energy market situation here in Austria.”
“So, the investor doesn’t need to choose between a rewarding and a responsible, eco-friendly mining business, we can offer both with our mining farms in the Alps.”
“At HydroMiner you’ll find all scalable currencies, so there are many options for miners. They use smart software algorithms, which advise what currencies are best to mine in real time. So miners can feel confident their investments will be strong and sound.”
Whether you are new to mining or are an experienced miner, you’ll want to pay attention to these upcoming dates for HydroMiner’s token sale.
Presale – Starting September 25th 2017 10:00 UTC. A one week presale with 25% bonus in tokens. The minimum investment is 50 ETH.
Token Sale – Begins October 3rd 2017 10:00 UTC. HydroMiner will hold a 4 week token sale, offering 4 levels ideal for every miner complete with 20% to 5% in bonus tokens.
Continuous Sale – From January 1st 2018 and then ongoing, you can continue to buy mining capacity through HydroMiner.
Visit https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/ to make your purchase. Their mining calculator easily displays the mining difficulty, so you can clearly understand if now is the ideal opportunity to invest. Your investment, profit and yearly ROI are all calculated in American USD.
Visit the HydroMiner website at https://www.hydrominer.com to enter your e-mail address to be informed of the ICO.
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019