Medicalchain, a decentralized platform that utilizes blockchain technology to securely store and share medical data, announced today that it will speak at the upcoming FT Digital Health Summit in New York City on Oct. 12.
Held annually, the Digital Health Summit brings patients, providers, payers, innovators, regulators and investors together to discuss new technologies and innovation in healthcare.
“We are honored to be part of the 2017 Digital Health Summit, and we are excited to share and exchange ideas with people in all sectors of the healthcare industry,” said Dr. Albeyatti, Co-Founder and CEO.
Through Medicalchain, patients will have access to doctors across the world, hospitals can cut out paperwork and streaming coding procedures, and pharmacies and insurers will receive accurate, up-to-date information to assist their customers immediately.
“Medicalchain is not just putting health records on the blockchain, but developing an entire ecosystem for patients to communicate directly with doctors and utilize their health records,” Dr. Albeyatti said. “A patient would have a single point of truth to refer to with regards to their medical history and this record can easily be shared with any doctor on the platform anywhere in the world.”
This year’s Digital Health Summit will be held at the Westin New York at Times Square. Interested parties can register for the event on the FT Live website.
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019