LavkaLavka, an international eco-farming and retail network, has announced a crowdsale of integrated crypto platform BioCoin. The Presale will start on September 25, 2017 and last for two weeks. The main round of tokensale will commence on November 1, 2017.
In a nutshell, BioCoin is an international Blockchain-based loyalty platform, created to facilitate the eco-friendly and healthy agricultural paradigm around the world. As a combination of cryptocurrency and loyalty platform, BioCoin is designed to support local farmers and organic food retailers and allow them to return value into their communities via a system of rewards and discounts.
BioCoins will be used by businesses instead of traditional loyalty reward points as an encouragement for every purchase made within the BioCoin network.
Customers will then be able to use BioCoins as currency in any affiliated store or trade them at the exchange at a more favourable rate. The founders expect growing demand to drive up the price of BioCoin and thus businesses will not suffer losses as a result of discounts but actually accumulate value. In the end, their ambition is to create a financial instrument aimed at supporting ecological farming and green economy locally and generate value for farmers, retailers and customers globally.
LavkaLavka has already built a foundation for BioCoin’s ecosystem creating an international farmer cooperative LavkaLavka. Today LavkaLavka is backed by tens of thousand of consumers, retailers and farmers worldwide and its base is steadily growing. According to LavkaLavka team, about 20 mln BioCoins are already in daily circulation, used by farmers in Russia and several other countries.
“We have just started but we’ve already attracted dozens of businesses – UAZ automobile factory, DoubleB coffee shop network, hotels on Bali and Archangelsk and big manufacturers of soda drinks and biofertilizers. We’re growing quite rapidly. The preliminary round of presale was conducted in late August, before we even got the site fully operational. We’ve sold almost 30 mln BIO, which amounts to almost $435,000.” said Boris Akimov, cofounder at LavkaLavka
Out of a billion BioCoins that will be issued, 800 mln will be sold during the ICO campaign while the rest will be reserved for marketing needs, bounties and salaries. The team hopes to gather at least $20 mln overall.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019