LavkaLavka, an international eco-farming and retail network, has announced a crowdsale of integrated crypto platform BioCoin. The Presale will start on September 25, 2017 and last for two weeks. The main round of tokensale will commence on November 1, 2017.
In a nutshell, BioCoin is an international Blockchain-based loyalty platform, created to facilitate the eco-friendly and healthy agricultural paradigm around the world. As a combination of cryptocurrency and loyalty platform, BioCoin is designed to support local farmers and organic food retailers and allow them to return value into their communities via a system of rewards and discounts.
BioCoins will be used by businesses instead of traditional loyalty reward points as an encouragement for every purchase made within the BioCoin network.
Customers will then be able to use BioCoins as currency in any affiliated store or trade them at the exchange at a more favourable rate. The founders expect growing demand to drive up the price of BioCoin and thus businesses will not suffer losses as a result of discounts but actually accumulate value. In the end, their ambition is to create a financial instrument aimed at supporting ecological farming and green economy locally and generate value for farmers, retailers and customers globally.
LavkaLavka has already built a foundation for BioCoin’s ecosystem creating an international farmer cooperative LavkaLavka. Today LavkaLavka is backed by tens of thousand of consumers, retailers and farmers worldwide and its base is steadily growing. According to LavkaLavka team, about 20 mln BioCoins are already in daily circulation, used by farmers in Russia and several other countries.
“We have just started but we’ve already attracted dozens of businesses – UAZ automobile factory, DoubleB coffee shop network, hotels on Bali and Archangelsk and big manufacturers of soda drinks and biofertilizers. We’re growing quite rapidly. The preliminary round of presale was conducted in late August, before we even got the site fully operational. We’ve sold almost 30 mln BIO, which amounts to almost $435,000.” said Boris Akimov, cofounder at LavkaLavka
Out of a billion BioCoins that will be issued, 800 mln will be sold during the ICO campaign while the rest will be reserved for marketing needs, bounties and salaries. The team hopes to gather at least $20 mln overall.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020