The two Swiss companies are enthusiastic about the launch of this new venture and welcome the opportunity to work jointly on a very ambitious plan to bring Blockchain to businesses of all sizes. The combination of DECENT’s success in launching its proprietary Blockchain and Venaco Group’s experience with complex business and SAP technology transformations, provides the right mixture of capabilities for success.
Blockchain technology has been the beating heart of Bitcoin and the world of crypto since it was first released in concert with Bitcoin in 2009. Today, it has been deemed a foundational technology with the potential to create new economic and social frameworks. It is forecasted that 10% of global GDP will be enabled by Blockchain by 2027. Such forecasts are edging major companies toward integration, providing a window of opportunity for businesses that offer Blockchain services.
A major factor in the adoption of Blockchain into businesses is connectivity to SAP and other applications. A reported 74% of the world’s transaction revenue touches SAP software, making it by far the world’s most utilized software. Equidato Technologies AG aims to integrate Blockchain systems with today’s enterprise applications like SAP, has significant potential to advance Blockchain technology and consequently enable the reshaping of business models and industry value chains on a global scale. These efforts represent yet another milestone in the new era of Blockchain technology.
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019