The two Swiss companies are enthusiastic about the launch of this new venture and welcome the opportunity to work jointly on a very ambitious plan to bring Blockchain to businesses of all sizes. The combination of DECENT’s success in launching its proprietary Blockchain and Venaco Group’s experience with complex business and SAP technology transformations, provides the right mixture of capabilities for success.
Blockchain technology has been the beating heart of Bitcoin and the world of crypto since it was first released in concert with Bitcoin in 2009. Today, it has been deemed a foundational technology with the potential to create new economic and social frameworks. It is forecasted that 10% of global GDP will be enabled by Blockchain by 2027. Such forecasts are edging major companies toward integration, providing a window of opportunity for businesses that offer Blockchain services.
A major factor in the adoption of Blockchain into businesses is connectivity to SAP and other applications. A reported 74% of the world’s transaction revenue touches SAP software, making it by far the world’s most utilized software. Equidato Technologies AG aims to integrate Blockchain systems with today’s enterprise applications like SAP, has significant potential to advance Blockchain technology and consequently enable the reshaping of business models and industry value chains on a global scale. These efforts represent yet another milestone in the new era of Blockchain technology.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019