HireMatch, a Blockchain startup aims to expediting the recruitment process companies face everyday. Their decentralized application (DApp) will eliminate the friction and costs of third party intermediaries like expensive recruiters, when firms are searching for talent.
According to the U.S. Department of Labour, a bad hire costs at least 30% of the employee’s first year of salary. In addition, a survey conducted by Glassdoor in 2015, found that 68% of recruiters were dissatisfied with the job boards they regularly use to attract talent.
“There has been tremendous and overwhelming interest in HireMatch’s open API over the past month,” HireMatch Chief Architect Armando Pantoja stated, “developers using our API can take a percentage of the bounty reward in proportion to the number of the candidates that their service finds, verifies or submits to job listings.”
The HireMatch pre-ICO launch starts this Sunday, October 1rst. Their Blockchain network will be fueled by HIRE Tokens, a unique token to the recruitment industry. It will allow HR Managers to directly connect with high quality candidates by deploying a bounty of 10,000 HIRE tokens.
“This creates a very powerful incentive engine, a distributed computing platform where the bigger the bounty the more developers come into the play and the quality increases, which in turn drives up the speed and efficiency of the platform. At an exponential rate, this could become a very robust economy.” Pantoja added.
Follow HireMatch’s Pre-ICO: https://hirematch.io/
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018