HireMatch, a Blockchain startup aims to expediting the recruitment process companies face everyday. Their decentralized application (DApp) will eliminate the friction and costs of third party intermediaries like expensive recruiters, when firms are searching for talent.
According to the U.S. Department of Labour, a bad hire costs at least 30% of the employee’s first year of salary. In addition, a survey conducted by Glassdoor in 2015, found that 68% of recruiters were dissatisfied with the job boards they regularly use to attract talent.
“There has been tremendous and overwhelming interest in HireMatch’s open API over the past month,” HireMatch Chief Architect Armando Pantoja stated, “developers using our API can take a percentage of the bounty reward in proportion to the number of the candidates that their service finds, verifies or submits to job listings.”
The HireMatch pre-ICO launch starts this Sunday, October 1rst. Their Blockchain network will be fueled by HIRE Tokens, a unique token to the recruitment industry. It will allow HR Managers to directly connect with high quality candidates by deploying a bounty of 10,000 HIRE tokens.
“This creates a very powerful incentive engine, a distributed computing platform where the bigger the bounty the more developers come into the play and the quality increases, which in turn drives up the speed and efficiency of the platform. At an exponential rate, this could become a very robust economy.” Pantoja added.
Follow HireMatch’s Pre-ICO: https://hirematch.io/
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018