HireMatch, a Blockchain startup aims to expediting the recruitment process companies face everyday. Their decentralized application (DApp) will eliminate the friction and costs of third party intermediaries like expensive recruiters, when firms are searching for talent.
According to the U.S. Department of Labour, a bad hire costs at least 30% of the employee’s first year of salary. In addition, a survey conducted by Glassdoor in 2015, found that 68% of recruiters were dissatisfied with the job boards they regularly use to attract talent.
“There has been tremendous and overwhelming interest in HireMatch’s open API over the past month,” HireMatch Chief Architect Armando Pantoja stated, “developers using our API can take a percentage of the bounty reward in proportion to the number of the candidates that their service finds, verifies or submits to job listings.”
The HireMatch pre-ICO launch starts this Sunday, October 1rst. Their Blockchain network will be fueled by HIRE Tokens, a unique token to the recruitment industry. It will allow HR Managers to directly connect with high quality candidates by deploying a bounty of 10,000 HIRE tokens.
“This creates a very powerful incentive engine, a distributed computing platform where the bigger the bounty the more developers come into the play and the quality increases, which in turn drives up the speed and efficiency of the platform. At an exponential rate, this could become a very robust economy.” Pantoja added.
Follow HireMatch’s Pre-ICO: https://hirematch.io/
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019