MiniApps.pro’s token private presale for their upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE) has attracted 500,000 USD and the entire amount is earmarked to launch the Miniapps.pro crowdsale campaign aimed at attracting funds for fast business scaling and international promotion of already operating Miniapps platform.
MiniApps.pro is a smart contract-based app marketplace and a chatbot platform comprising of chatbot developers, their clients and partners. MiniApps.pro makes Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain and chatbot technologies affordable and ready to use for a broad market of micro, small and medium enterprises around the world, which number estimated up to 300 millions.
The goal of the Miniapps token sale, which opens on October 18th is to obtain enough financial resources to reach at least 10% of this market. MiniApps.pro platform currently serves about 10 mln mobile users in Russia, Eastern Europe, Africa and South East Asia. The existing partner network includes major mobile operators and banks.
To its holders, Miniapps’ MAT token provides a range of functionalities based on the Ethereum smart-contract: it serves as a means of partners, clients and developers authorization for accessing specific items in the Miniapps.pro marketplace, some administrative tools and messaging channels, discount and bonus system, and partner’s referral programs.
It has been revealed earlier this month that the WINGS DAO had engaged in the upcoming Miniapps MAT token generation event. A globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming MiniApps TGE, and share their forecast thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers. WINGS has successfully evaluated the fund raising outcome of some of the largest token sales events to date. Besides that, Miniapps will make use of the industry leading WINGS Promotion Management application for crypto-community engagement and early adopter growth.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019