MiniApps.pro’s token private presale for their upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE) has attracted 500,000 USD and the entire amount is earmarked to launch the Miniapps.pro crowdsale campaign aimed at attracting funds for fast business scaling and international promotion of already operating Miniapps platform.
MiniApps.pro is a smart contract-based app marketplace and a chatbot platform comprising of chatbot developers, their clients and partners. MiniApps.pro makes Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain and chatbot technologies affordable and ready to use for a broad market of micro, small and medium enterprises around the world, which number estimated up to 300 millions.
The goal of the Miniapps token sale, which opens on October 18th is to obtain enough financial resources to reach at least 10% of this market. MiniApps.pro platform currently serves about 10 mln mobile users in Russia, Eastern Europe, Africa and South East Asia. The existing partner network includes major mobile operators and banks.
To its holders, Miniapps’ MAT token provides a range of functionalities based on the Ethereum smart-contract: it serves as a means of partners, clients and developers authorization for accessing specific items in the Miniapps.pro marketplace, some administrative tools and messaging channels, discount and bonus system, and partner’s referral programs.
It has been revealed earlier this month that the WINGS DAO had engaged in the upcoming Miniapps MAT token generation event. A globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming MiniApps TGE, and share their forecast thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers. WINGS has successfully evaluated the fund raising outcome of some of the largest token sales events to date. Besides that, Miniapps will make use of the industry leading WINGS Promotion Management application for crypto-community engagement and early adopter growth.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019