MiniApps.pro’s token private presale for their upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE) has attracted 500,000 USD and the entire amount is earmarked to launch the Miniapps.pro crowdsale campaign aimed at attracting funds for fast business scaling and international promotion of already operating Miniapps platform.
MiniApps.pro is a smart contract-based app marketplace and a chatbot platform comprising of chatbot developers, their clients and partners. MiniApps.pro makes Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain and chatbot technologies affordable and ready to use for a broad market of micro, small and medium enterprises around the world, which number estimated up to 300 millions.
The goal of the Miniapps token sale, which opens on October 18th is to obtain enough financial resources to reach at least 10% of this market. MiniApps.pro platform currently serves about 10 mln mobile users in Russia, Eastern Europe, Africa and South East Asia. The existing partner network includes major mobile operators and banks.
To its holders, Miniapps’ MAT token provides a range of functionalities based on the Ethereum smart-contract: it serves as a means of partners, clients and developers authorization for accessing specific items in the Miniapps.pro marketplace, some administrative tools and messaging channels, discount and bonus system, and partner’s referral programs.
It has been revealed earlier this month that the WINGS DAO had engaged in the upcoming Miniapps MAT token generation event. A globally diverse group of crypto experts that comprise the WINGS community will be able to forecast the result of the upcoming MiniApps TGE, and share their forecast thus reaching a higher level of trust among early backers. WINGS has successfully evaluated the fund raising outcome of some of the largest token sales events to date. Besides that, Miniapps will make use of the industry leading WINGS Promotion Management application for crypto-community engagement and early adopter growth.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019