Pindify, the popular arts and media platform is undergoing rapid growth as it attracts thousands of musicians and artists to its market place.
By utilizing Blockchain technology, Pindify is providing the perfect solution for artists digital rights / ownership and management. Pindify has created a platform that gives many possibilities for the registration and distribution of intellectual property, including transactions without intermediaries. The power of attorney combined with the decentralized distribution of digital content, creates a new paradigm shift in the era of digital management culture. The Blockchain technology and smart contracts can ensure user verification, registration and certification of copyrights and intellectual property. Payments, and transactions are secured by offering a transparent and innovative online marketplace.
The Pindify Market Place
Our direct-to-consumer market service will empower relationships, provide revenue and nurture the very premise of what the arts & media are. Blockchain will secure identity, authority, trusted payments, ownership and user rights. Pindify is not just another evolutionary social network, but a revolutionary marketplace for all providers of the arts & media. Pindify’s goal is to ensure all Providers earn a good and decent monthly revenue from their Subscribers.
The Pindify platform is an innovative Market Network System, combining the best of marketplaces, social networks and portfolios to address the needs of tomorrow’s Providers and Subscribers of arts & media. Benefits include delegation of direct subscriptions, facilitating shared ownership of rights and protections, curating content and payments made and secured. Pindify acquires 9% of all subscription and 40% of total membership fee as revenue.
Providers such as creators (musicians/writers/creatives), influencers (radio/magazines) and businesses (labels/publishers) within the arts & media sector, can access and pursue opportunities through Pindify that are outside traditional promotional and distribution channels, available elsewhere today. Pindify incentivises Ambassadors to invite their network of clients, by giving them a portion of the membership fee to invite clients (Providers) and a small percentage from their invited clients’ customers (Subscribers).
Consumers today have far greater varieties of content to choose from, available 24/7, delivered through increasingly more services and devices. Instead of using many different applications and devices, Pindify offers all categories in one ‘full-stack’ environment. More importantly, Providers are incentivised to earn revenue by inviting their existing fans to become Subscribers, with engaging relationships, personalized communities and exclusive material or events. This will allow Pindify’s marketplace to grow organically from within, in addition to external influences and referrals.
Pindify In Action
The Pindify business model empowers & monetizes creators who have a fan base.
Musicians are signing up in droves, attracted by the potential to cash in on their creative work.
Even smaller artists can grow their profile and make good money.
The Pindify apps are proving a great hit with members as they access the market place, favorites and find new emerging musicians.
Chief operation officer Johan Lindgren, formerly with Universal and Sony has a clear vision of the future:
“I have a great passion for the music industry, its constant change and how technology, social media and streaming encourage new discoveries and talent and with Pindify, we can make sure that all the creators, big and small, known and not yet known, can make money on their music. I see this as something powerful…this is the future”
Chistopher Wallin, founder of Pindify, has brought together an experienced team to take the platform global.
“As we scale up and expand, we are attracting amazing and very positive interactions with big names in the music world, artists, and labels and we are confident that Pindify will emerge as the number one international platform. Our business model is solid, exciting and revolutionary for artists and record labels”
Pindify is issuing Pindex via the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Token: Pindex
- Symbol: PDI
- Pre-sale: 1st October
- ICO official launch: 20th October.
- Pindex Token site: https://pindex.uci.global
- Whitepaper: https://pindex.uci.global/WhitePaper.pdf
- Pindify site: https://www.pindify.com
- Pindify Market: https://www.pindify.com/market
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019