Pindify, the popular arts and media platform is undergoing rapid growth as it attracts thousands of musicians and artists to its market place.
By utilizing Blockchain technology, Pindify is providing the perfect solution for artists digital rights / ownership and management. Pindify has created a platform that gives many possibilities for the registration and distribution of intellectual property, including transactions without intermediaries. The power of attorney combined with the decentralized distribution of digital content, creates a new paradigm shift in the era of digital management culture. The Blockchain technology and smart contracts can ensure user verification, registration and certification of copyrights and intellectual property. Payments, and transactions are secured by offering a transparent and innovative online marketplace.
The Pindify Market Place
Our direct-to-consumer market service will empower relationships, provide revenue and nurture the very premise of what the arts & media are. Blockchain will secure identity, authority, trusted payments, ownership and user rights. Pindify is not just another evolutionary social network, but a revolutionary marketplace for all providers of the arts & media. Pindify’s goal is to ensure all Providers earn a good and decent monthly revenue from their Subscribers.
The Pindify platform is an innovative Market Network System, combining the best of marketplaces, social networks and portfolios to address the needs of tomorrow’s Providers and Subscribers of arts & media. Benefits include delegation of direct subscriptions, facilitating shared ownership of rights and protections, curating content and payments made and secured. Pindify acquires 9% of all subscription and 40% of total membership fee as revenue.
Providers such as creators (musicians/writers/creatives), influencers (radio/magazines) and businesses (labels/publishers) within the arts & media sector, can access and pursue opportunities through Pindify that are outside traditional promotional and distribution channels, available elsewhere today. Pindify incentivises Ambassadors to invite their network of clients, by giving them a portion of the membership fee to invite clients (Providers) and a small percentage from their invited clients’ customers (Subscribers).
Consumers today have far greater varieties of content to choose from, available 24/7, delivered through increasingly more services and devices. Instead of using many different applications and devices, Pindify offers all categories in one ‘full-stack’ environment. More importantly, Providers are incentivised to earn revenue by inviting their existing fans to become Subscribers, with engaging relationships, personalized communities and exclusive material or events. This will allow Pindify’s marketplace to grow organically from within, in addition to external influences and referrals.
Pindify In Action
The Pindify business model empowers & monetizes creators who have a fan base.
Musicians are signing up in droves, attracted by the potential to cash in on their creative work.
Even smaller artists can grow their profile and make good money.
The Pindify apps are proving a great hit with members as they access the market place, favorites and find new emerging musicians.
Chief operation officer Johan Lindgren, formerly with Universal and Sony has a clear vision of the future:
“I have a great passion for the music industry, its constant change and how technology, social media and streaming encourage new discoveries and talent and with Pindify, we can make sure that all the creators, big and small, known and not yet known, can make money on their music. I see this as something powerful…this is the future”
Chistopher Wallin, founder of Pindify, has brought together an experienced team to take the platform global.
“As we scale up and expand, we are attracting amazing and very positive interactions with big names in the music world, artists, and labels and we are confident that Pindify will emerge as the number one international platform. Our business model is solid, exciting and revolutionary for artists and record labels”
Pindify is issuing Pindex via the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Token: Pindex
- Symbol: PDI
- Pre-sale: 1st October
- ICO official launch: 20th October.
- Pindex Token site: https://pindex.uci.global
- Whitepaper: https://pindex.uci.global/WhitePaper.pdf
- Pindify site: https://www.pindify.com
- Pindify Market: https://www.pindify.com/market
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020