The rLoop community is moving on to the Blockchain and planning to launch an ICO.
Since their founding on Reddit almost three years ago, rLoop has created the world’s top Hyperloop technology as a decentralised team. Now, the team is planning to scale their designs and manufacturing to realise their full scale plans. While they could seek the necessary capital from traditional routes, instead they plan to launch the first advanced engineering ICO in history; enabling anyone to collaborate on and own a piece of the Hyperloop.
The Blockchain presents an entirely new and disruptive way of doing business, enabling organisations to build decentralised networks without the middlemen gatekeepers of yesterday. rLoop is convinced that their model represents the future of work, and that it will change the world.
Brent Lessard, Project Manager at rLoop, said:
“At rLoop we have successfully been able to mobilise, organise, and incentivise a globally distributed community that wants to invest their time and resources to create radical change. The logical progression for our decentralised team is onto the blockchain, and the Hyperloop is only the beginning.”
Tom Lambot, Engineering Lead at rLoop, added:
“Our plan has been derived from the experiences, ideas and passion of our members who have over the last few years put their time and effort into our journey and the success we have had to date. We are creating an engineering revolution as a decentralised team. We are united by a shared goal of radical technological breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity.”
By taking rLoop onto the Ethereum Blockchain, the team will solidify and expand its culture and collaborative processes by leveraging smart contract systems, enabling any individual to take part in an engineering revolution. The time to revolutionise transportation and bring the world closer together is here.
The race is on. . .
To learn more about what comes next, and to be part of the engineering revolution, start by registering your interest at www.rloop.org #servetheloop
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019