The rLoop community is moving on to the Blockchain and planning to launch an ICO.
Since their founding on Reddit almost three years ago, rLoop has created the world’s top Hyperloop technology as a decentralised team. Now, the team is planning to scale their designs and manufacturing to realise their full scale plans. While they could seek the necessary capital from traditional routes, instead they plan to launch the first advanced engineering ICO in history; enabling anyone to collaborate on and own a piece of the Hyperloop.
The Blockchain presents an entirely new and disruptive way of doing business, enabling organisations to build decentralised networks without the middlemen gatekeepers of yesterday. rLoop is convinced that their model represents the future of work, and that it will change the world.
Brent Lessard, Project Manager at rLoop, said:
“At rLoop we have successfully been able to mobilise, organise, and incentivise a globally distributed community that wants to invest their time and resources to create radical change. The logical progression for our decentralised team is onto the blockchain, and the Hyperloop is only the beginning.”
Tom Lambot, Engineering Lead at rLoop, added:
“Our plan has been derived from the experiences, ideas and passion of our members who have over the last few years put their time and effort into our journey and the success we have had to date. We are creating an engineering revolution as a decentralised team. We are united by a shared goal of radical technological breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity.”
By taking rLoop onto the Ethereum Blockchain, the team will solidify and expand its culture and collaborative processes by leveraging smart contract systems, enabling any individual to take part in an engineering revolution. The time to revolutionise transportation and bring the world closer together is here.
The race is on. . .
To learn more about what comes next, and to be part of the engineering revolution, start by registering your interest at www.rloop.org #servetheloop
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018