CapLinked, an enterprise solution for secure enterprise sharing, today announced a partnership with Storj Labs, a decentralized cloud storage provider, to host confidential business documents and transactions using blockchain technology.
The partnership marks a milestone as the first time that an enterprise file sharing service will offer its clients the option to leverage a decentralized peer-to-peer network to store files. Storj’s developer community will also be able to use CapLinked’s sophisticated file permission and security features when building custom applications.
CapLinked’s software has been used to share millions of files with confidence. The company was founded by Eric M. Jackson (PayPal’s first head of US marketing) and Christopher Grey (former private equity and investment banking executive), and its investors include Peter Thiel, FF Angel, 500 Startups, Joe Lonsdale and Indicator Ventures. CapLinked’s software allows clients to protect, track, and recall access to files sent to outside parties for mergers, licensing deals, financings, audits, and other projects. Its clients include Ernst & Young, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Roche, Hess, FTI Consulting, Brookline Bank, and LendingClub.
“Storj is pioneering a revolutionary new way to securely store files,” said CapLinked CEO Eric M. Jackson. “Decentralized and blockchain-based technology has the potential to make business software faster, safer, and more reliable. We’re excited to offer CapLinked’s permission controls and security features to developers who are building applications on top of Storj’s platform. We also look forward to offering Storj’s decentralized solution as an upcoming storage option for CapLinked’s customers.”
“For organizations like CapLinked, whose customers demand the highest levels of security, Storj’s decentralized network provides the peace of mind needed to secure the most sensitive data,” said John Quinn, Storj Labs co-founder and Chief Revenue Officer. “Encryption and decentralization are an excellent combination that ensure data can only be accessed by file owners and those they give permission. We are happy to welcome CapLinked users to the growing Storj community.”
CapLinked’s partnership with Storj will create an additional layer of security for its customers. Storj encrypts, shreds, and distributes data pieces across its global network and provides only the customer with an encrypted access key. This process along with a large decentralized network prevents security breaches. To ensure CapLinked users can retrieve data in the event someone goes offline, Storj has built-in redundancy and uses an algorithm to rebuild whole files from its remaining parts. By leveraging Storj Labs’ decentralized cloud storage platform, users can take advantage of the network’s inherent security benefits over legacy solutions.
More information about CapLinked can be found at www.caplinked.com.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019