London based leading blockchain crypto gateway, Cryptopay, has launched an Initial Coin Offering that would enable further expansion and offer its customers the opportunity to invest in an already viable company.
Servicing a growing industry
The increasing rate of growth experience in the blockchain industry is imposing a high demand for cryptocurrencies, especially the more established ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This development can be attributed to the actions of established crypto enthusiasts as they acquire more assets, and also in attempting to diversify their opportunities as new products emerge.
Another set of people that are responsible for the expanding market are the new entrants, who are seeking opportunities in the industry either for the purpose of transaction functionalities or acquiring crypto assets as elements of investment.
The demand placed on the market by these groups of people makes it expedient for established gateways like Cryptopay to provide adequate service and also open up the opportunities for all and sundry within the industry.
“Most of our current roadmap is in stealth mode whilst we gear up to launch the best possible services for our customers. The Cryptopay gateway will be adding multiple crypto assets such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin just to name a few. This will in turn allow us offer a multi-asset debit card, which will continue to increase the fungibility with our customers”, says George Basiladze, CEO of Cryptopay.
Flexible crypto debit cards
Known as one of the longest running Bitcoin and blockchain companies, Cryptopay has built an end-to-end solution to purchase, manage, and use crypto, offering customer wallets, exchange services, merchant processing and crypto cards.
The Cryptopay Debit cards come in both virtual and plastic forms. The card offers an easy loading process through an individual’s Bitcoin wallet, and funds loaded can be spent either virtually or traditionally anywhere major payment cards are accepted.
Apart from BTC wallet, there are 3 FLEX accounts in EUR, GBP, USD. Our straightforward system makes it easy to hedge your bitcoins against major currencies for peace of mind and security against Bitcoin price fluctuations.
Cryptopay Bitcoin debit card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use bitcoin at millions of businesses around the world.
Using a debit card is by far the easiest and fastest way to cash-out your Bitcoins.
You can pay for a debit card using any of the currencies accepted by Cryptopay – Pounds, Dollars, Euro & Bitcoin.
An investment opportunity
The ongoing ICO by Cryptopay is primarily for the building of the company’s stocks brokerage offering. This comes as a result of unrelenting demand by customers who are seeking an opportunity to invest into the already established organization.
“When looking at the ecosystem currently there are not many other projects taking the approach that we are, especially with the fact that we have been running for over 4 years now and can prove a working scalable product”, says Basiladze.
In the future, Cryptopay plans to tie this ICO results to the Cryptopay service performance metrics. Therefore, as much contribution and engagement an individual provides, as much tokens he could get.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020