London based leading blockchain crypto gateway, Cryptopay, has launched an Initial Coin Offering that would enable further expansion and offer its customers the opportunity to invest in an already viable company.
Servicing a growing industry
The increasing rate of growth experience in the blockchain industry is imposing a high demand for cryptocurrencies, especially the more established ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This development can be attributed to the actions of established crypto enthusiasts as they acquire more assets, and also in attempting to diversify their opportunities as new products emerge.
Another set of people that are responsible for the expanding market are the new entrants, who are seeking opportunities in the industry either for the purpose of transaction functionalities or acquiring crypto assets as elements of investment.
The demand placed on the market by these groups of people makes it expedient for established gateways like Cryptopay to provide adequate service and also open up the opportunities for all and sundry within the industry.
“Most of our current roadmap is in stealth mode whilst we gear up to launch the best possible services for our customers. The Cryptopay gateway will be adding multiple crypto assets such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin just to name a few. This will in turn allow us offer a multi-asset debit card, which will continue to increase the fungibility with our customers”, says George Basiladze, CEO of Cryptopay.
Flexible crypto debit cards
Known as one of the longest running Bitcoin and blockchain companies, Cryptopay has built an end-to-end solution to purchase, manage, and use crypto, offering customer wallets, exchange services, merchant processing and crypto cards.
The Cryptopay Debit cards come in both virtual and plastic forms. The card offers an easy loading process through an individual’s Bitcoin wallet, and funds loaded can be spent either virtually or traditionally anywhere major payment cards are accepted.
Apart from BTC wallet, there are 3 FLEX accounts in EUR, GBP, USD. Our straightforward system makes it easy to hedge your bitcoins against major currencies for peace of mind and security against Bitcoin price fluctuations.
Cryptopay Bitcoin debit card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use bitcoin at millions of businesses around the world.
Using a debit card is by far the easiest and fastest way to cash-out your Bitcoins.
You can pay for a debit card using any of the currencies accepted by Cryptopay – Pounds, Dollars, Euro & Bitcoin.
An investment opportunity
The ongoing ICO by Cryptopay is primarily for the building of the company’s stocks brokerage offering. This comes as a result of unrelenting demand by customers who are seeking an opportunity to invest into the already established organization.
“When looking at the ecosystem currently there are not many other projects taking the approach that we are, especially with the fact that we have been running for over 4 years now and can prove a working scalable product”, says Basiladze.
In the future, Cryptopay plans to tie this ICO results to the Cryptopay service performance metrics. Therefore, as much contribution and engagement an individual provides, as much tokens he could get.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019