London based leading blockchain crypto gateway, Cryptopay, has launched an Initial Coin Offering that would enable further expansion and offer its customers the opportunity to invest in an already viable company.
Servicing a growing industry
The increasing rate of growth experience in the blockchain industry is imposing a high demand for cryptocurrencies, especially the more established ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This development can be attributed to the actions of established crypto enthusiasts as they acquire more assets, and also in attempting to diversify their opportunities as new products emerge.
Another set of people that are responsible for the expanding market are the new entrants, who are seeking opportunities in the industry either for the purpose of transaction functionalities or acquiring crypto assets as elements of investment.
The demand placed on the market by these groups of people makes it expedient for established gateways like Cryptopay to provide adequate service and also open up the opportunities for all and sundry within the industry.
“Most of our current roadmap is in stealth mode whilst we gear up to launch the best possible services for our customers. The Cryptopay gateway will be adding multiple crypto assets such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin just to name a few. This will in turn allow us offer a multi-asset debit card, which will continue to increase the fungibility with our customers”, says George Basiladze, CEO of Cryptopay.
Flexible crypto debit cards
Known as one of the longest running Bitcoin and blockchain companies, Cryptopay has built an end-to-end solution to purchase, manage, and use crypto, offering customer wallets, exchange services, merchant processing and crypto cards.
The Cryptopay Debit cards come in both virtual and plastic forms. The card offers an easy loading process through an individual’s Bitcoin wallet, and funds loaded can be spent either virtually or traditionally anywhere major payment cards are accepted.
Apart from BTC wallet, there are 3 FLEX accounts in EUR, GBP, USD. Our straightforward system makes it easy to hedge your bitcoins against major currencies for peace of mind and security against Bitcoin price fluctuations.
Cryptopay Bitcoin debit card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use bitcoin at millions of businesses around the world.
Using a debit card is by far the easiest and fastest way to cash-out your Bitcoins.
You can pay for a debit card using any of the currencies accepted by Cryptopay – Pounds, Dollars, Euro & Bitcoin.
An investment opportunity
The ongoing ICO by Cryptopay is primarily for the building of the company’s stocks brokerage offering. This comes as a result of unrelenting demand by customers who are seeking an opportunity to invest into the already established organization.
“When looking at the ecosystem currently there are not many other projects taking the approach that we are, especially with the fact that we have been running for over 4 years now and can prove a working scalable product”, says Basiladze.
In the future, Cryptopay plans to tie this ICO results to the Cryptopay service performance metrics. Therefore, as much contribution and engagement an individual provides, as much tokens he could get.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019