London based leading blockchain crypto gateway, Cryptopay, has launched an Initial Coin Offering that would enable further expansion and offer its customers the opportunity to invest in an already viable company.
Servicing a growing industry
The increasing rate of growth experience in the blockchain industry is imposing a high demand for cryptocurrencies, especially the more established ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This development can be attributed to the actions of established crypto enthusiasts as they acquire more assets, and also in attempting to diversify their opportunities as new products emerge.
Another set of people that are responsible for the expanding market are the new entrants, who are seeking opportunities in the industry either for the purpose of transaction functionalities or acquiring crypto assets as elements of investment.
The demand placed on the market by these groups of people makes it expedient for established gateways like Cryptopay to provide adequate service and also open up the opportunities for all and sundry within the industry.
“Most of our current roadmap is in stealth mode whilst we gear up to launch the best possible services for our customers. The Cryptopay gateway will be adding multiple crypto assets such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin just to name a few. This will in turn allow us offer a multi-asset debit card, which will continue to increase the fungibility with our customers”, says George Basiladze, CEO of Cryptopay.
Flexible crypto debit cards
Known as one of the longest running Bitcoin and blockchain companies, Cryptopay has built an end-to-end solution to purchase, manage, and use crypto, offering customer wallets, exchange services, merchant processing and crypto cards.
The Cryptopay Debit cards come in both virtual and plastic forms. The card offers an easy loading process through an individual’s Bitcoin wallet, and funds loaded can be spent either virtually or traditionally anywhere major payment cards are accepted.
Apart from BTC wallet, there are 3 FLEX accounts in EUR, GBP, USD. Our straightforward system makes it easy to hedge your bitcoins against major currencies for peace of mind and security against Bitcoin price fluctuations.
Cryptopay Bitcoin debit card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use bitcoin at millions of businesses around the world.
Using a debit card is by far the easiest and fastest way to cash-out your Bitcoins.
You can pay for a debit card using any of the currencies accepted by Cryptopay – Pounds, Dollars, Euro & Bitcoin.
An investment opportunity
The ongoing ICO by Cryptopay is primarily for the building of the company’s stocks brokerage offering. This comes as a result of unrelenting demand by customers who are seeking an opportunity to invest into the already established organization.
“When looking at the ecosystem currently there are not many other projects taking the approach that we are, especially with the fact that we have been running for over 4 years now and can prove a working scalable product”, says Basiladze.
In the future, Cryptopay plans to tie this ICO results to the Cryptopay service performance metrics. Therefore, as much contribution and engagement an individual provides, as much tokens he could get.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019