London based leading blockchain crypto gateway, Cryptopay, has launched an Initial Coin Offering that would enable further expansion and offer its customers the opportunity to invest in an already viable company.
Servicing a growing industry
The increasing rate of growth experience in the blockchain industry is imposing a high demand for cryptocurrencies, especially the more established ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This development can be attributed to the actions of established crypto enthusiasts as they acquire more assets, and also in attempting to diversify their opportunities as new products emerge.
Another set of people that are responsible for the expanding market are the new entrants, who are seeking opportunities in the industry either for the purpose of transaction functionalities or acquiring crypto assets as elements of investment.
The demand placed on the market by these groups of people makes it expedient for established gateways like Cryptopay to provide adequate service and also open up the opportunities for all and sundry within the industry.
“Most of our current roadmap is in stealth mode whilst we gear up to launch the best possible services for our customers. The Cryptopay gateway will be adding multiple crypto assets such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin just to name a few. This will in turn allow us offer a multi-asset debit card, which will continue to increase the fungibility with our customers”, says George Basiladze, CEO of Cryptopay.
Flexible crypto debit cards
Known as one of the longest running Bitcoin and blockchain companies, Cryptopay has built an end-to-end solution to purchase, manage, and use crypto, offering customer wallets, exchange services, merchant processing and crypto cards.
The Cryptopay Debit cards come in both virtual and plastic forms. The card offers an easy loading process through an individual’s Bitcoin wallet, and funds loaded can be spent either virtually or traditionally anywhere major payment cards are accepted.
Apart from BTC wallet, there are 3 FLEX accounts in EUR, GBP, USD. Our straightforward system makes it easy to hedge your bitcoins against major currencies for peace of mind and security against Bitcoin price fluctuations.
Cryptopay Bitcoin debit card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use bitcoin at millions of businesses around the world.
Using a debit card is by far the easiest and fastest way to cash-out your Bitcoins.
You can pay for a debit card using any of the currencies accepted by Cryptopay – Pounds, Dollars, Euro & Bitcoin.
An investment opportunity
The ongoing ICO by Cryptopay is primarily for the building of the company’s stocks brokerage offering. This comes as a result of unrelenting demand by customers who are seeking an opportunity to invest into the already established organization.
“When looking at the ecosystem currently there are not many other projects taking the approach that we are, especially with the fact that we have been running for over 4 years now and can prove a working scalable product”, says Basiladze.
In the future, Cryptopay plans to tie this ICO results to the Cryptopay service performance metrics. Therefore, as much contribution and engagement an individual provides, as much tokens he could get.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018