ZenCash, the privacy coin for borderless, decentralized communications and transactions, has today announced that it has established a strategic partnership with Welto, an application that allows users to directly pay bills through their cryptocurrency wallets. The partnership will allow Welto to support ZenCash payments through an integration of CoinPayments, a gateway system that eliminates the need to use an exchange to convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency.
ZenCash Co-Founder Rob Viglione said:
“We are incredibly excited that ZenCash will be integrated into the Welto platform. As the first instance of ZenCash being used as a direct means of payment, without the need for conversion into another cryptocurrency or fiat currency, we believe that this is a critical step forward in making Zen more widely and easily accessible to a broader user base. We feel that ZenCash’s addition into a consumer platform like will showcase how it can improve the security and privacy of everyday transactions without sacrificing speed. We are confident that this integration will incentivize more users to adopt ZenCash not only as a store of value, but also as a means of payment.”
The partnership between ZenCash and Welto will enable users to directly pay their bills in ZenCash, facilitating payments within 24 to 48 hours through the incorporation of their Zen wallets. Users can also track the status of their ZenCash payment until the confirmation of its final receipt. Through the Welto platform, ZenCash users have the ability to monitor their spending and track the exchange rate of ZenCash to U.S. dollars, which is automatically updated every 15 minutes. The platform also allows users to schedule bill payment in ZenCash in advance and offers a finance manager system that tracks outgoing expenses in ZenCash.
Welto CEO Alex Pashkevych said:
“We are proud to incorporate ZenCash into the Welto platform. From its launch in May, we have been impressed by the Zen team’s unique focus and technical sophistication that they applied to develop a cryptocurrency with enhanced privacy and security features. We feel that ZenCash is the perfect fit to establish a use case of how cryptocurrencies can securely and efficiently be used in commonplace financial transactions such as paying bills.”
In addition to ZenCash, the Welto platform also supports payments in bitcoin through an integration with U.S. bitcoin exchange Coinbase. Through its incorporation of CoinPayments, Welto also facilitates altcoin payments in Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Crown. On the Welto platform, users can track the current balances of cryptocurrency accounts in one location. Welto is available for purchase through the iTunes and Google Play stores, and is also integrated into Amazon Echo devices.
For more information about ZenCash, the whitepaper is available at: https://zensystem.io/assets/Zen%20White%20Paper.pdf.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019