ZenCash, the privacy coin for borderless, decentralized communications and transactions, has today announced that it has established a strategic partnership with Welto, an application that allows users to directly pay bills through their cryptocurrency wallets. The partnership will allow Welto to support ZenCash payments through an integration of CoinPayments, a gateway system that eliminates the need to use an exchange to convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency.
ZenCash Co-Founder Rob Viglione said:
“We are incredibly excited that ZenCash will be integrated into the Welto platform. As the first instance of ZenCash being used as a direct means of payment, without the need for conversion into another cryptocurrency or fiat currency, we believe that this is a critical step forward in making Zen more widely and easily accessible to a broader user base. We feel that ZenCash’s addition into a consumer platform like will showcase how it can improve the security and privacy of everyday transactions without sacrificing speed. We are confident that this integration will incentivize more users to adopt ZenCash not only as a store of value, but also as a means of payment.”
The partnership between ZenCash and Welto will enable users to directly pay their bills in ZenCash, facilitating payments within 24 to 48 hours through the incorporation of their Zen wallets. Users can also track the status of their ZenCash payment until the confirmation of its final receipt. Through the Welto platform, ZenCash users have the ability to monitor their spending and track the exchange rate of ZenCash to U.S. dollars, which is automatically updated every 15 minutes. The platform also allows users to schedule bill payment in ZenCash in advance and offers a finance manager system that tracks outgoing expenses in ZenCash.
Welto CEO Alex Pashkevych said:
“We are proud to incorporate ZenCash into the Welto platform. From its launch in May, we have been impressed by the Zen team’s unique focus and technical sophistication that they applied to develop a cryptocurrency with enhanced privacy and security features. We feel that ZenCash is the perfect fit to establish a use case of how cryptocurrencies can securely and efficiently be used in commonplace financial transactions such as paying bills.”
In addition to ZenCash, the Welto platform also supports payments in bitcoin through an integration with U.S. bitcoin exchange Coinbase. Through its incorporation of CoinPayments, Welto also facilitates altcoin payments in Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Crown. On the Welto platform, users can track the current balances of cryptocurrency accounts in one location. Welto is available for purchase through the iTunes and Google Play stores, and is also integrated into Amazon Echo devices.
For more information about ZenCash, the whitepaper is available at: https://zensystem.io/assets/Zen%20White%20Paper.pdf.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019