ZenCash, the privacy coin for borderless, decentralized communications and transactions, has today announced that it has established a strategic partnership with Welto, an application that allows users to directly pay bills through their cryptocurrency wallets. The partnership will allow Welto to support ZenCash payments through an integration of CoinPayments, a gateway system that eliminates the need to use an exchange to convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency.
ZenCash Co-Founder Rob Viglione said:
“We are incredibly excited that ZenCash will be integrated into the Welto platform. As the first instance of ZenCash being used as a direct means of payment, without the need for conversion into another cryptocurrency or fiat currency, we believe that this is a critical step forward in making Zen more widely and easily accessible to a broader user base. We feel that ZenCash’s addition into a consumer platform like will showcase how it can improve the security and privacy of everyday transactions without sacrificing speed. We are confident that this integration will incentivize more users to adopt ZenCash not only as a store of value, but also as a means of payment.”
The partnership between ZenCash and Welto will enable users to directly pay their bills in ZenCash, facilitating payments within 24 to 48 hours through the incorporation of their Zen wallets. Users can also track the status of their ZenCash payment until the confirmation of its final receipt. Through the Welto platform, ZenCash users have the ability to monitor their spending and track the exchange rate of ZenCash to U.S. dollars, which is automatically updated every 15 minutes. The platform also allows users to schedule bill payment in ZenCash in advance and offers a finance manager system that tracks outgoing expenses in ZenCash.
Welto CEO Alex Pashkevych said:
“We are proud to incorporate ZenCash into the Welto platform. From its launch in May, we have been impressed by the Zen team’s unique focus and technical sophistication that they applied to develop a cryptocurrency with enhanced privacy and security features. We feel that ZenCash is the perfect fit to establish a use case of how cryptocurrencies can securely and efficiently be used in commonplace financial transactions such as paying bills.”
In addition to ZenCash, the Welto platform also supports payments in bitcoin through an integration with U.S. bitcoin exchange Coinbase. Through its incorporation of CoinPayments, Welto also facilitates altcoin payments in Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Crown. On the Welto platform, users can track the current balances of cryptocurrency accounts in one location. Welto is available for purchase through the iTunes and Google Play stores, and is also integrated into Amazon Echo devices.
For more information about ZenCash, the whitepaper is available at: https://zensystem.io/assets/Zen%20White%20Paper.pdf.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019