ZenCash, the privacy coin for borderless, decentralized communications and transactions, has today announced that it has established a strategic partnership with Welto, an application that allows users to directly pay bills through their cryptocurrency wallets. The partnership will allow Welto to support ZenCash payments through an integration of CoinPayments, a gateway system that eliminates the need to use an exchange to convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency.
ZenCash Co-Founder Rob Viglione said:
“We are incredibly excited that ZenCash will be integrated into the Welto platform. As the first instance of ZenCash being used as a direct means of payment, without the need for conversion into another cryptocurrency or fiat currency, we believe that this is a critical step forward in making Zen more widely and easily accessible to a broader user base. We feel that ZenCash’s addition into a consumer platform like will showcase how it can improve the security and privacy of everyday transactions without sacrificing speed. We are confident that this integration will incentivize more users to adopt ZenCash not only as a store of value, but also as a means of payment.”
The partnership between ZenCash and Welto will enable users to directly pay their bills in ZenCash, facilitating payments within 24 to 48 hours through the incorporation of their Zen wallets. Users can also track the status of their ZenCash payment until the confirmation of its final receipt. Through the Welto platform, ZenCash users have the ability to monitor their spending and track the exchange rate of ZenCash to U.S. dollars, which is automatically updated every 15 minutes. The platform also allows users to schedule bill payment in ZenCash in advance and offers a finance manager system that tracks outgoing expenses in ZenCash.
Welto CEO Alex Pashkevych said:
“We are proud to incorporate ZenCash into the Welto platform. From its launch in May, we have been impressed by the Zen team’s unique focus and technical sophistication that they applied to develop a cryptocurrency with enhanced privacy and security features. We feel that ZenCash is the perfect fit to establish a use case of how cryptocurrencies can securely and efficiently be used in commonplace financial transactions such as paying bills.”
In addition to ZenCash, the Welto platform also supports payments in bitcoin through an integration with U.S. bitcoin exchange Coinbase. Through its incorporation of CoinPayments, Welto also facilitates altcoin payments in Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Crown. On the Welto platform, users can track the current balances of cryptocurrency accounts in one location. Welto is available for purchase through the iTunes and Google Play stores, and is also integrated into Amazon Echo devices.
For more information about ZenCash, the whitepaper is available at: https://zensystem.io/assets/Zen%20White%20Paper.pdf.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019