Building a platform and business like DataBrokerDAO requires real sellers and buyers of IoT sensor data. Over the past couple of months the team say they have been hard at work integrating these parties into an alliance and today they are announcing the first two official members of this DataBrokerDAO alliance, YUKTIX and SENTHUS.
Yutix is an IoT sensor manufacturer, based in Bangalore, India. The company creates next generation information systems for agriculture and environmental Monitoring. YUKTIX solutions can be used by farmers, growers, cooperatives and contractors or in Smart Cities to drive best practices, conserve resources and improve operation efficiency. YUKTIX provides a complete end-to-end solution. Meaning, just turn “ON” the sensor nodes and collect data on the YUKTIX SensorDB. Data distribution is also made possible via webhooks and REST API’s.
Which is how they tie in to the DataBrokerDAO marketplace, offering their customers an easy path to recoup some or even all of the costs of their purchases.
“We are happy to cross paths with SettleMint and to engage with blockchain technology over DataBrokerDAO. The integration was smooth and successful due to technical excellence. In a next step on our roadmap we intend to include a DataBrokerDAO “sell my data” option into our portfolio, as we realise this is a new monetisation opportunity for both sensor owners, data consumers and vendors”, said mr. Rajeev Jha — CEO of Yuktix.
On the buyer side of things we find the SENTHUS consortium from our homeland Belgium. The SENTHUS consortium is, supported by the Brussels regions minister of economy, working to make the capital city of Brussels (both of the country and of the entire European Union) a smarter city.
“We are excited to join the consortium with DataBrokerDAO. We admire the technological excellence, and we see the DataBrokerDAO marketplace as a crucial component to make IoT sensor deployments more sustainable,” said Fanuel Dewever, founder of Crowd Angels”
This following on the heels of the announcement by a federal minister that has pledged significant investments throughout the country to make each municipality and city “smart”.
More details on the platform can be found in their whitepaper:
- English white paper for DataBrokerDAO
- Chinese white paper for DataBrokerDAO
- Korean white paper for DataBrokerDAO
- Arabic white paper for DataBrokerDAO
Any questions, opportunities or partnership requests are welcome on any of these channels:
- Slack: https://slackDataBrokerDAO
- Telegram: https://t.me/databrokerdao
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DataBrokerDAO/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DataBrokerDAO
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113309.0
The first phase of the token sale ends October 16th, 2017 at 5PM CET! More info on https://databrokerdao.com
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019