Building a platform and business like DataBrokerDAO requires real sellers and buyers of IoT sensor data. Over the past couple of months the team say they have been hard at work integrating these parties into an alliance and today they are announcing the first two official members of this DataBrokerDAO alliance, YUKTIX and SENTHUS.
Yutix is an IoT sensor manufacturer, based in Bangalore, India. The company creates next generation information systems for agriculture and environmental Monitoring. YUKTIX solutions can be used by farmers, growers, cooperatives and contractors or in Smart Cities to drive best practices, conserve resources and improve operation efficiency. YUKTIX provides a complete end-to-end solution. Meaning, just turn “ON” the sensor nodes and collect data on the YUKTIX SensorDB. Data distribution is also made possible via webhooks and REST API’s.
Which is how they tie in to the DataBrokerDAO marketplace, offering their customers an easy path to recoup some or even all of the costs of their purchases.
“We are happy to cross paths with SettleMint and to engage with blockchain technology over DataBrokerDAO. The integration was smooth and successful due to technical excellence. In a next step on our roadmap we intend to include a DataBrokerDAO “sell my data” option into our portfolio, as we realise this is a new monetisation opportunity for both sensor owners, data consumers and vendors”, said mr. Rajeev Jha — CEO of Yuktix.
On the buyer side of things we find the SENTHUS consortium from our homeland Belgium. The SENTHUS consortium is, supported by the Brussels regions minister of economy, working to make the capital city of Brussels (both of the country and of the entire European Union) a smarter city.
“We are excited to join the consortium with DataBrokerDAO. We admire the technological excellence, and we see the DataBrokerDAO marketplace as a crucial component to make IoT sensor deployments more sustainable,” said Fanuel Dewever, founder of Crowd Angels”
This following on the heels of the announcement by a federal minister that has pledged significant investments throughout the country to make each municipality and city “smart”.
More details on the platform can be found in their whitepaper:
- English white paper for DataBrokerDAO
- Chinese white paper for DataBrokerDAO
- Korean white paper for DataBrokerDAO
- Arabic white paper for DataBrokerDAO
Any questions, opportunities or partnership requests are welcome on any of these channels:
- Slack: https://slackDataBrokerDAO
- Telegram: https://t.me/databrokerdao
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DataBrokerDAO/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DataBrokerDAO
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113309.0
The first phase of the token sale ends October 16th, 2017 at 5PM CET! More info on https://databrokerdao.com
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019