Cofound.it, a platform for training Blockchain startups, has today announced Cofound.it Seed. This new program for early-stage Blockchain companies introduces the selected startups to the Cofound.it Priority Pass community earlier in the process for a round of seed funding before the larger crowdsale.
David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed, said:
“We have selected five great startups which stood out as clear contenders to disrupt the status quo of their industries. Through Cofound.it Seed, we hope to give these projects early advice and insight on their product offerings to increase their chance for a successful crowdsale in the future.”
The first projects selected to launch Cofound.it Seed are:
- Aversafe: a decentralized credential verification network for employees, employers and educational institutions. Aversafe creates a secure method to confirm identities, certificates and work history, thus increasing trust in the hiring process and accelerating background checks.
- BLOCKIE: a platform that combines the security of consensus-driven smart contracts with the power of cloud computing to enable infrastructure provisioning and application deployment straight to the cloud. BLOCKIE will produce open-source software tools for developers and non-developers to create, run, and manage new decentralized applications (DApps).
- Legacy: a unique last will solution. Legacy lets individuals create digital time capsules with video or photo memories, smart property, and cryptocurrencies that can be left behind for loved ones.
- MediaSifter: a news aggregator that empowers users to navigate through the noise and bias of the news while giving them the tools they need to investigate the content they consume. The platform is also censorship resilient, removing the need for trust in a central authority and decentralizing the news consumption process.
- UNICO: a creator of decentralized digital collectables. UNICO creates provable digital scarcity by linking a piece of digital content to a fixed number of access tokens issued on the Ethereum Blockchain. This turns premium digital content such as images and videos into limited-edition, Blockchain-certified collectibles.
Jan Isakovic Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder said:
“Our seed program incubates early-stage Blockchain startups, while continuing to reward and engage our existing Cofound.it community and Priority Pass members. A Cofound.it Seed project will have the opportunity to validate their business idea and raise enough funds to fully develop their product and team before introducing their offering to a wider public.”
Cofound.it plans to launch around 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019