Cofound.it, a platform for training Blockchain startups, has today announced Cofound.it Seed. This new program for early-stage Blockchain companies introduces the selected startups to the Cofound.it Priority Pass community earlier in the process for a round of seed funding before the larger crowdsale.
David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed, said:
“We have selected five great startups which stood out as clear contenders to disrupt the status quo of their industries. Through Cofound.it Seed, we hope to give these projects early advice and insight on their product offerings to increase their chance for a successful crowdsale in the future.”
The first projects selected to launch Cofound.it Seed are:
- Aversafe: a decentralized credential verification network for employees, employers and educational institutions. Aversafe creates a secure method to confirm identities, certificates and work history, thus increasing trust in the hiring process and accelerating background checks.
- BLOCKIE: a platform that combines the security of consensus-driven smart contracts with the power of cloud computing to enable infrastructure provisioning and application deployment straight to the cloud. BLOCKIE will produce open-source software tools for developers and non-developers to create, run, and manage new decentralized applications (DApps).
- Legacy: a unique last will solution. Legacy lets individuals create digital time capsules with video or photo memories, smart property, and cryptocurrencies that can be left behind for loved ones.
- MediaSifter: a news aggregator that empowers users to navigate through the noise and bias of the news while giving them the tools they need to investigate the content they consume. The platform is also censorship resilient, removing the need for trust in a central authority and decentralizing the news consumption process.
- UNICO: a creator of decentralized digital collectables. UNICO creates provable digital scarcity by linking a piece of digital content to a fixed number of access tokens issued on the Ethereum Blockchain. This turns premium digital content such as images and videos into limited-edition, Blockchain-certified collectibles.
Jan Isakovic Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder said:
“Our seed program incubates early-stage Blockchain startups, while continuing to reward and engage our existing Cofound.it community and Priority Pass members. A Cofound.it Seed project will have the opportunity to validate their business idea and raise enough funds to fully develop their product and team before introducing their offering to a wider public.”
Cofound.it plans to launch around 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019