Cofound.it, a platform for training Blockchain startups, has today announced Cofound.it Seed. This new program for early-stage Blockchain companies introduces the selected startups to the Cofound.it Priority Pass community earlier in the process for a round of seed funding before the larger crowdsale.
David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed, said:
“We have selected five great startups which stood out as clear contenders to disrupt the status quo of their industries. Through Cofound.it Seed, we hope to give these projects early advice and insight on their product offerings to increase their chance for a successful crowdsale in the future.”
The first projects selected to launch Cofound.it Seed are:
- Aversafe: a decentralized credential verification network for employees, employers and educational institutions. Aversafe creates a secure method to confirm identities, certificates and work history, thus increasing trust in the hiring process and accelerating background checks.
- BLOCKIE: a platform that combines the security of consensus-driven smart contracts with the power of cloud computing to enable infrastructure provisioning and application deployment straight to the cloud. BLOCKIE will produce open-source software tools for developers and non-developers to create, run, and manage new decentralized applications (DApps).
- Legacy: a unique last will solution. Legacy lets individuals create digital time capsules with video or photo memories, smart property, and cryptocurrencies that can be left behind for loved ones.
- MediaSifter: a news aggregator that empowers users to navigate through the noise and bias of the news while giving them the tools they need to investigate the content they consume. The platform is also censorship resilient, removing the need for trust in a central authority and decentralizing the news consumption process.
- UNICO: a creator of decentralized digital collectables. UNICO creates provable digital scarcity by linking a piece of digital content to a fixed number of access tokens issued on the Ethereum Blockchain. This turns premium digital content such as images and videos into limited-edition, Blockchain-certified collectibles.
Jan Isakovic Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder said:
“Our seed program incubates early-stage Blockchain startups, while continuing to reward and engage our existing Cofound.it community and Priority Pass members. A Cofound.it Seed project will have the opportunity to validate their business idea and raise enough funds to fully develop their product and team before introducing their offering to a wider public.”
Cofound.it plans to launch around 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019