BitClave, a Blockchain startup developing a decentralized search ecosystem, has completed a very successful private and public pre-sale token event raising almost $15 million and receiving commitments for another $24 million.
BitClave is also excited to announce the start date for the highly anticipated crowdsale of their Consumer Activity Token (CAT) is November 8th, 2017. BitClave is expecting to reach $50 million during the crowdsale.
BitClave, a software company led by former LG Electronics CSO Alex Bessonov, is using Blockchain to eliminate ad service middlemen and create a direct connection between businesses and customers. BitClave is building a decentralized search engine that helps its users truly find what they are looking for and get compensated every time they search privately for products and services from their favorite brands, making third-party advertising networks unnecessary and annoying ads a thing of the past.
The BitClave Active Search Ecosystem (BASE) is a unique platform where users can perform a search and then opt-in to relevant advertisements, earning CATs for each ad with which users engage. Customers have control over their own data and can choose whether to reveal their identity and personal information to retailers. Customers can decide who has access to their data and are “paid” each time businesses “use” their data to make them offers. Businesses have a direct connection with customers and can offer a uniquely targeted promotion.
For example, if a user searches for a new car, that user will be presented with car offers from businesses where the user’s preferences and the business’s target audience match. Users can then engage with each offer, earning CAT tokens for their time and the data they have decided to share with each business.
“We are extremely grateful for the support to our community and to everyone who participated in the presale. Our goal as a team remains: to conduct a successful crowdsale event for our community and to deliver on a project vision with the potential to redefine how online search works by prioritizing user privacy and control,” said BitClave’s founder and CEO Alex Bessonov.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018