The Brickblock team has been hard at work for many months, striving to make the independant trading of real-world assets on the Blockchain a possibility. Its focus has been building a foundation for the efficient, transparent trading of real-world assets such as real estate, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and coin funds on the Blockchain.
Brickblock is on the verge of becoming the first team to conduct a real-world asset transaction on the Blockchain by tokenizing a 27-unit, 1528m2 multi-storey building in Berlin.
Those in and around the crypto world are becoming aware of the challenges presented by the Blockchain’s mainstream adoption. Ethereum has been the go-to platform for Blockchain tokenization for a while, and its Blockchain is taking on increasingly heavy traffic. The Ethereum Blockchain is likely to encounter scalability issues in the near future, with 3.2 billion assets expected to be tokenized by 2020.
Brickblock has taken the initiative in the search for solutions – a search that has brought them to nakamo.to. Based in the crypto capital of the world, Berlin, the nakamo.to team is exploring how the Tangle Network can be used to go a step beyond Blockchain in connecting the real-world with that of distributed ledger technology, and the implications that could have on traditional industries. The nakamo.to team forms part of the IEN (The IOTA Evangelist Network), which is currently being set up to increase awareness about IOTA, help grow the IOTA community, and build partnerships.
“Brickblock is agnostic to what Blockchain it uses. We are always looking for the one with the highest scalability, and IOTA could offer some unique advantages in the near future,”
said Jakob Drzazga, Brickblock
IOTA’s Tangle Network has been dubbed ‘the future of Blockchain’. It represents the next step in the evolution of distributed ledger technology, bringing an abundance of previously inconceivable improvements, such as the ability to conduct micro and nano-transactions with no fees. The Brickblock team is most interested in the Tangle Network’s infinite scalability, and is working with the nakamo.to team to delve deeper into exploiting it.
The alliance will focus on researching the potential of fusing Brickblock’s real-world asset exchange platform and nakamo.to’s expertise in the application and integration of the Tangle Network.
With Brickblock’s ICO taking place on October 31st, the partnership will come as exciting news to investors. It could help break the chains of standard Blockchain technology, exposing Brickblock to thrilling new possibilities and making it the first real use-case on the revolutionary Tangle Network.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019