The Brickblock team has been hard at work for many months, striving to make the independant trading of real-world assets on the Blockchain a possibility. Its focus has been building a foundation for the efficient, transparent trading of real-world assets such as real estate, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and coin funds on the Blockchain.
Brickblock is on the verge of becoming the first team to conduct a real-world asset transaction on the Blockchain by tokenizing a 27-unit, 1528m2 multi-storey building in Berlin.
Those in and around the crypto world are becoming aware of the challenges presented by the Blockchain’s mainstream adoption. Ethereum has been the go-to platform for Blockchain tokenization for a while, and its Blockchain is taking on increasingly heavy traffic. The Ethereum Blockchain is likely to encounter scalability issues in the near future, with 3.2 billion assets expected to be tokenized by 2020.
Brickblock has taken the initiative in the search for solutions – a search that has brought them to nakamo.to. Based in the crypto capital of the world, Berlin, the nakamo.to team is exploring how the Tangle Network can be used to go a step beyond Blockchain in connecting the real-world with that of distributed ledger technology, and the implications that could have on traditional industries. The nakamo.to team forms part of the IEN (The IOTA Evangelist Network), which is currently being set up to increase awareness about IOTA, help grow the IOTA community, and build partnerships.
“Brickblock is agnostic to what Blockchain it uses. We are always looking for the one with the highest scalability, and IOTA could offer some unique advantages in the near future,”
said Jakob Drzazga, Brickblock
IOTA’s Tangle Network has been dubbed ‘the future of Blockchain’. It represents the next step in the evolution of distributed ledger technology, bringing an abundance of previously inconceivable improvements, such as the ability to conduct micro and nano-transactions with no fees. The Brickblock team is most interested in the Tangle Network’s infinite scalability, and is working with the nakamo.to team to delve deeper into exploiting it.
The alliance will focus on researching the potential of fusing Brickblock’s real-world asset exchange platform and nakamo.to’s expertise in the application and integration of the Tangle Network.
With Brickblock’s ICO taking place on October 31st, the partnership will come as exciting news to investors. It could help break the chains of standard Blockchain technology, exposing Brickblock to thrilling new possibilities and making it the first real use-case on the revolutionary Tangle Network.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019