The Brickblock team has been hard at work for many months, striving to make the independant trading of real-world assets on the Blockchain a possibility. Its focus has been building a foundation for the efficient, transparent trading of real-world assets such as real estate, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and coin funds on the Blockchain.
Brickblock is on the verge of becoming the first team to conduct a real-world asset transaction on the Blockchain by tokenizing a 27-unit, 1528m2 multi-storey building in Berlin.
Those in and around the crypto world are becoming aware of the challenges presented by the Blockchain’s mainstream adoption. Ethereum has been the go-to platform for Blockchain tokenization for a while, and its Blockchain is taking on increasingly heavy traffic. The Ethereum Blockchain is likely to encounter scalability issues in the near future, with 3.2 billion assets expected to be tokenized by 2020.
Brickblock has taken the initiative in the search for solutions – a search that has brought them to nakamo.to. Based in the crypto capital of the world, Berlin, the nakamo.to team is exploring how the Tangle Network can be used to go a step beyond Blockchain in connecting the real-world with that of distributed ledger technology, and the implications that could have on traditional industries. The nakamo.to team forms part of the IEN (The IOTA Evangelist Network), which is currently being set up to increase awareness about IOTA, help grow the IOTA community, and build partnerships.
“Brickblock is agnostic to what Blockchain it uses. We are always looking for the one with the highest scalability, and IOTA could offer some unique advantages in the near future,”
said Jakob Drzazga, Brickblock
IOTA’s Tangle Network has been dubbed ‘the future of Blockchain’. It represents the next step in the evolution of distributed ledger technology, bringing an abundance of previously inconceivable improvements, such as the ability to conduct micro and nano-transactions with no fees. The Brickblock team is most interested in the Tangle Network’s infinite scalability, and is working with the nakamo.to team to delve deeper into exploiting it.
The alliance will focus on researching the potential of fusing Brickblock’s real-world asset exchange platform and nakamo.to’s expertise in the application and integration of the Tangle Network.
With Brickblock’s ICO taking place on October 31st, the partnership will come as exciting news to investors. It could help break the chains of standard Blockchain technology, exposing Brickblock to thrilling new possibilities and making it the first real use-case on the revolutionary Tangle Network.
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019