Neuromation.io a new Blockchain project that combines key components necessary to build deep learning solutions with synthetic data on the platform with distributed computing has confirmed another major partnership deal, linking up with tokenized closed-end fund TaaS. It’s a significant win for both Neuromation team and TaaS token-holders, allowing token-owners to capitalize on the rise of blockchain markets engaging in the inherent risks and technical barriers associated with owning, transferring and trading cryptoassets.
Token-as-a-service (TaaS) is the last-generation tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to cryptoassets, designed to reduce the risks and technical barriers of investing in the blockchain. TaaS’ token sale event raised 7.6M USD(T) in April 2017. Today, TaaS is the first post-ICO blockchain project to produce 61% ROI for its first fully-operational quarter. Now TaaS approaches the end of its second quarter with a market capitalization exceeding 45M USD(T) and its token price of over 5.7 USD(T)/TAAS.
This partnership will see Neuromation gaining advanced access to crypto-markets, giving the Neuromation team a significant edge over their competition. It will also challenge both TaaS and Neuromation to explore new ways to enhance and strengthen synergy in the blockchain space.
Ruslan Gavrilyuk, President and CEO of TaaS said:
“Neuromation is focused on developing AI and deep learning. From this perspective, deployment of the Neuromation platform on blockchain technology is essential. TaaS sees it becoming the keystone of the future success of the project. This partnership and further cooperation will become an area of great promise and potential for both parties”.
Neuromation CEO, Maxim Prasolov, said:
“We are delighted to announce this deal in partnership with the TaaS fund. Combining the new digital frontiers of Blockchain and AI we are spreading the technological synergy to the industrial and trade processes. Today AI development is costly therefore its wide usage and implementation are slow. Neuromation offers the revolutionary solution to unite distributed computing power with the needs of thousands of deep learning projects and b2b clients all over the world. As a producer of synthetic data and trainer of neural networks, Neuromation is the first client of its own platform. Using this complex solution we have already achieved significant progress in our Retail Lab, providing image recognition services to major retail brands. We believe in the fast-growing economy of tokenization and our platform will be an integral part”.
The strategic agreement also comes at a perfect time for Neuromation, with its Neurotoken pre-sale launching on October, 25th. https://ico.neuromation.io/en/
Tokens issued during the pre-ICO phase will be offered with a 25 percent bonus in Neurotokens for the investors through the whitelist.
The Token sale will be held on November 28, 2017 – January 1, 2018. The total amount of placement is 60,000,000 Neurotokens, with a capital target of around $17 million. No additional tokens will be issued afterwards, and all unsold tokens will be burned.
The project’s white paper.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019