Neuromation.io a new Blockchain project that combines key components necessary to build deep learning solutions with synthetic data on the platform with distributed computing has confirmed another major partnership deal, linking up with tokenized closed-end fund TaaS. It’s a significant win for both Neuromation team and TaaS token-holders, allowing token-owners to capitalize on the rise of blockchain markets engaging in the inherent risks and technical barriers associated with owning, transferring and trading cryptoassets.
Token-as-a-service (TaaS) is the last-generation tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to cryptoassets, designed to reduce the risks and technical barriers of investing in the blockchain. TaaS’ token sale event raised 7.6M USD(T) in April 2017. Today, TaaS is the first post-ICO blockchain project to produce 61% ROI for its first fully-operational quarter. Now TaaS approaches the end of its second quarter with a market capitalization exceeding 45M USD(T) and its token price of over 5.7 USD(T)/TAAS.
This partnership will see Neuromation gaining advanced access to crypto-markets, giving the Neuromation team a significant edge over their competition. It will also challenge both TaaS and Neuromation to explore new ways to enhance and strengthen synergy in the blockchain space.
Ruslan Gavrilyuk, President and CEO of TaaS said:
“Neuromation is focused on developing AI and deep learning. From this perspective, deployment of the Neuromation platform on blockchain technology is essential. TaaS sees it becoming the keystone of the future success of the project. This partnership and further cooperation will become an area of great promise and potential for both parties”.
Neuromation CEO, Maxim Prasolov, said:
“We are delighted to announce this deal in partnership with the TaaS fund. Combining the new digital frontiers of Blockchain and AI we are spreading the technological synergy to the industrial and trade processes. Today AI development is costly therefore its wide usage and implementation are slow. Neuromation offers the revolutionary solution to unite distributed computing power with the needs of thousands of deep learning projects and b2b clients all over the world. As a producer of synthetic data and trainer of neural networks, Neuromation is the first client of its own platform. Using this complex solution we have already achieved significant progress in our Retail Lab, providing image recognition services to major retail brands. We believe in the fast-growing economy of tokenization and our platform will be an integral part”.
The strategic agreement also comes at a perfect time for Neuromation, with its Neurotoken pre-sale launching on October, 25th. https://ico.neuromation.io/en/
Tokens issued during the pre-ICO phase will be offered with a 25 percent bonus in Neurotokens for the investors through the whitelist.
The Token sale will be held on November 28, 2017 – January 1, 2018. The total amount of placement is 60,000,000 Neurotokens, with a capital target of around $17 million. No additional tokens will be issued afterwards, and all unsold tokens will be burned.
The project’s white paper.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020