Neuromation.io a new Blockchain project that combines key components necessary to build deep learning solutions with synthetic data on the platform with distributed computing has confirmed another major partnership deal, linking up with tokenized closed-end fund TaaS. It’s a significant win for both Neuromation team and TaaS token-holders, allowing token-owners to capitalize on the rise of blockchain markets engaging in the inherent risks and technical barriers associated with owning, transferring and trading cryptoassets.
Token-as-a-service (TaaS) is the last-generation tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to cryptoassets, designed to reduce the risks and technical barriers of investing in the blockchain. TaaS’ token sale event raised 7.6M USD(T) in April 2017. Today, TaaS is the first post-ICO blockchain project to produce 61% ROI for its first fully-operational quarter. Now TaaS approaches the end of its second quarter with a market capitalization exceeding 45M USD(T) and its token price of over 5.7 USD(T)/TAAS.
This partnership will see Neuromation gaining advanced access to crypto-markets, giving the Neuromation team a significant edge over their competition. It will also challenge both TaaS and Neuromation to explore new ways to enhance and strengthen synergy in the blockchain space.
Ruslan Gavrilyuk, President and CEO of TaaS said:
“Neuromation is focused on developing AI and deep learning. From this perspective, deployment of the Neuromation platform on blockchain technology is essential. TaaS sees it becoming the keystone of the future success of the project. This partnership and further cooperation will become an area of great promise and potential for both parties”.
Neuromation CEO, Maxim Prasolov, said:
“We are delighted to announce this deal in partnership with the TaaS fund. Combining the new digital frontiers of Blockchain and AI we are spreading the technological synergy to the industrial and trade processes. Today AI development is costly therefore its wide usage and implementation are slow. Neuromation offers the revolutionary solution to unite distributed computing power with the needs of thousands of deep learning projects and b2b clients all over the world. As a producer of synthetic data and trainer of neural networks, Neuromation is the first client of its own platform. Using this complex solution we have already achieved significant progress in our Retail Lab, providing image recognition services to major retail brands. We believe in the fast-growing economy of tokenization and our platform will be an integral part”.
The strategic agreement also comes at a perfect time for Neuromation, with its Neurotoken pre-sale launching on October, 25th. https://ico.neuromation.io/en/
Tokens issued during the pre-ICO phase will be offered with a 25 percent bonus in Neurotokens for the investors through the whitelist.
The Token sale will be held on November 28, 2017 – January 1, 2018. The total amount of placement is 60,000,000 Neurotokens, with a capital target of around $17 million. No additional tokens will be issued afterwards, and all unsold tokens will be burned.
The project’s white paper.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019