St. Petersburg Social Commercial Bank (SPSCB) and MyWish plan to start a joint project after a recent decision of the Central Bank concerning cryptocurrency regulation which will open new opportunities for managing crypto assets in various real situations.
The development and popularization of the blockchain industry have created a demand for the development of services for owners of cryptocurrency and the SPSCB is aware of the scale of the trend appeared and the importance of applying innovative technologies for the development of both its own service and the banking sector as a whole.
“At present time, the owners of cryptocurrency are limited in possibilities to use their funds. But people has already had the desire to use available funds including sharing them with their relatives. Our service extends the range of possibilities and allows people transferring their crypto currency even to a grandmother who has never heard the words Bitcoin and Ethereum”, Vladimir Tikhomirov, a Founder of MyWish and a Founder of DDG says.
The Bank plants implement a mechanism with the help of which MyWish’s users which will allow them the opportunity to transfer fiat funds to beneficiaries within the implementation of Smart contracts, such as testaments, marriage contracts, gifts, etc. A Smart contract is a program that allows automatically transferring crypto currency when applying certain terms and conditions.
An owner of cryptocurrency creates a Smart contract on the MyWish platform, fills in the identification data and the transfer amount. An addressee should receive the funds due to him/her.
In turn, the bank should open a settlement account for the transaction. Once the funds are transferred to this account, the payment order can be paid to the recipient upon request when providing necessary documents.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019