St. Petersburg Social Commercial Bank (SPSCB) and MyWish plan to start a joint project after a recent decision of the Central Bank concerning cryptocurrency regulation which will open new opportunities for managing crypto assets in various real situations.
The development and popularization of the blockchain industry have created a demand for the development of services for owners of cryptocurrency and the SPSCB is aware of the scale of the trend appeared and the importance of applying innovative technologies for the development of both its own service and the banking sector as a whole.
“At present time, the owners of cryptocurrency are limited in possibilities to use their funds. But people has already had the desire to use available funds including sharing them with their relatives. Our service extends the range of possibilities and allows people transferring their crypto currency even to a grandmother who has never heard the words Bitcoin and Ethereum”, Vladimir Tikhomirov, a Founder of MyWish and a Founder of DDG says.
The Bank plants implement a mechanism with the help of which MyWish’s users which will allow them the opportunity to transfer fiat funds to beneficiaries within the implementation of Smart contracts, such as testaments, marriage contracts, gifts, etc. A Smart contract is a program that allows automatically transferring crypto currency when applying certain terms and conditions.
An owner of cryptocurrency creates a Smart contract on the MyWish platform, fills in the identification data and the transfer amount. An addressee should receive the funds due to him/her.
In turn, the bank should open a settlement account for the transaction. Once the funds are transferred to this account, the payment order can be paid to the recipient upon request when providing necessary documents.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019