St. Petersburg Social Commercial Bank (SPSCB) and MyWish plan to start a joint project after a recent decision of the Central Bank concerning cryptocurrency regulation which will open new opportunities for managing crypto assets in various real situations.
The development and popularization of the blockchain industry have created a demand for the development of services for owners of cryptocurrency and the SPSCB is aware of the scale of the trend appeared and the importance of applying innovative technologies for the development of both its own service and the banking sector as a whole.
“At present time, the owners of cryptocurrency are limited in possibilities to use their funds. But people has already had the desire to use available funds including sharing them with their relatives. Our service extends the range of possibilities and allows people transferring their crypto currency even to a grandmother who has never heard the words Bitcoin and Ethereum”, Vladimir Tikhomirov, a Founder of MyWish and a Founder of DDG says.
The Bank plants implement a mechanism with the help of which MyWish’s users which will allow them the opportunity to transfer fiat funds to beneficiaries within the implementation of Smart contracts, such as testaments, marriage contracts, gifts, etc. A Smart contract is a program that allows automatically transferring crypto currency when applying certain terms and conditions.
An owner of cryptocurrency creates a Smart contract on the MyWish platform, fills in the identification data and the transfer amount. An addressee should receive the funds due to him/her.
In turn, the bank should open a settlement account for the transaction. Once the funds are transferred to this account, the payment order can be paid to the recipient upon request when providing necessary documents.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019