St. Petersburg Social Commercial Bank (SPSCB) and MyWish plan to start a joint project after a recent decision of the Central Bank concerning cryptocurrency regulation which will open new opportunities for managing crypto assets in various real situations.
The development and popularization of the blockchain industry have created a demand for the development of services for owners of cryptocurrency and the SPSCB is aware of the scale of the trend appeared and the importance of applying innovative technologies for the development of both its own service and the banking sector as a whole.
“At present time, the owners of cryptocurrency are limited in possibilities to use their funds. But people has already had the desire to use available funds including sharing them with their relatives. Our service extends the range of possibilities and allows people transferring their crypto currency even to a grandmother who has never heard the words Bitcoin and Ethereum”, Vladimir Tikhomirov, a Founder of MyWish and a Founder of DDG says.
The Bank plants implement a mechanism with the help of which MyWish’s users which will allow them the opportunity to transfer fiat funds to beneficiaries within the implementation of Smart contracts, such as testaments, marriage contracts, gifts, etc. A Smart contract is a program that allows automatically transferring crypto currency when applying certain terms and conditions.
An owner of cryptocurrency creates a Smart contract on the MyWish platform, fills in the identification data and the transfer amount. An addressee should receive the funds due to him/her.
In turn, the bank should open a settlement account for the transaction. Once the funds are transferred to this account, the payment order can be paid to the recipient upon request when providing necessary documents.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020